open spot in an ongoing diplogame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• open spot in an ongoing diplogame

I'd offer my spot in the Gods and Heroes diplogame (reason is that I feel I don't really have the time to commit to this game and I will have much less time late spring/summer)
    The game is in quite eraly stage (about 1 AD), my civ is in very good condition, I will contnue to play until a sub is found. For details contact me in pm.
    some more info: The map is Greece, it's using a mod which brings some new civilizations and also uses the no_score mod. 24h timer.

still open

Comment

which civ?
      Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

Yes what civ?
        "In the service of Netherlands, always" - Captain Eriksen, Royal Netherlands Navy

Comment

I've sent the answer in pm

Comment

Come on . It's a balanced game on a nice map, now in the medieval age. I got into too many diplogames need to reduce them somehow. My civ is still very advanced, tough not the biggest.. plenty of land to settle yet.

Comment

spot is still open. Nice and fun game, you could take one of the most advanced civs. I'd continue, but don't have too much time recently.

Comment

Destiny of Empires 2 is also looking for a player. This game is played on the awesome 1000 AD scenario. It is an awesome setting for a game and the open civ is in a good spot.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Domination of Barbarians also needs a player. Earth Map, PM me for details...

@ Ozzy - Did you get my PM?

Comment

I am also interested

Comment

Working...
                    X