• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia (DoE)
    replied
    THE THING THAT HAS CHANGED IS VERY SIMPLE:

THE OTTOMANS RAVAGED TEXCOCO AFTER THESE STATEMENTS
    This is absolutely not true. I am not going to check dates and timestamps of messages, but Texcoco was and still is the only captured Azteca city. How you could pretend you want the Azteca territorial integrity be restored in all three messages and then insist that Texcoco was captured AFTER this?

We, the Russians are well know and respected as reasonable people and people of honor. It may be the simple life we live in the tundras, but what we say it happens until something changes or someone rejects our offer. It seems you, living in the jungles with so many snakes with their double-tongues and even deciding to worship those cold-blooded and poisonous creatures, you became much like them. Any Christian knows that the snake is a tool of the Devil himself!

And about your plans of invading Africa - let it be clear - is this true or it has been fabricated by our ministry of Propaganda? Because the nations around the world would like to know if you really had the intention of invading and seizing whole continent or you are the peace- loving and war- hating angel you want to be seen as?

It is good that you made NAPs with the Africans, just as I suggested in first place. But even this did not came without fierce resistance. I think you made it out of guilt when those nations saw your plans written "black on white" and when the nations who were supporting you till now may have changed their opinion on you, seeing you in a bit different light

Leave a comment:

• Aztecs (DoE)
    replied
    You said few times that:
    You must have been mistaken, sirs, as there are absolutely no additional demands on the table.
    I can only say that the only thing the Aztecs want is return of the territorial integrity of both America and Azteca.

If this treaty is signed we will return to the situation as it was before the Ottoman invasion.
    3) Still the goals of the Aztec / American alliance remain the same:

all we want is the return of the territorial integrity of both America and Azteca.
    We are always open for a peace treaty with these terms..

But once more we have to inform other nations that the goals of the Aztec / American alliance remain the same:

all we want is the return of the territorial integrity of both America and Azteca: so Havana is the only remaining obstacle towards peace.

THE THING THAT HAS CHANGED IS VERY SIMPLE:

THE OTTOMANS RAVAGED TEXCOCO AFTER THESE STATEMENTS

Then about the invasion plans:
    I see the Communists have already a Ministery of Propaganda in place.

A lot has been stated about this.

We have been very honest, even to the extent that it might even have been better to lie about it (even plans we had way before the Ottomans invaded were discussed).

But does the twisting and turning stop: NO!

All we say now that we have, of free will, a NAP with Mali in place.
    And we have offered one as well to the Zulu’s, who haven’t stepped forward.

Leave a comment:

• Russia (DoE)
    replied
    "Boris, Yosif, I had my sleep and as outside is heavy raining, let me take care of those diplomatic matters and issue

Official Note to Azteca (and somewhat to America):"

Azteca, if you are not liars, how you will explain to me and to the world these facts:

You said few times that:

You must have been mistaken, sirs, as there are absolutely no additional demands on the table.
    I can only say that the only thing the Aztecs want is return of the territorial integrity of both America and Azteca.

If this treaty is signed we will return to the situation as it was before the Ottoman invasion.
    3) Still the goals of the Aztec / American alliance remain the same:

all we want is the return of the territorial integrity of both America and Azteca.
    We are always open for a peace treaty with these terms..

But once more we have to inform other nations that the goals of the Aztec / American alliance remain the same:

all we want is the return of the territorial integrity of both America and Azteca: so Havana is the only remaining obstacle towards peace.

and then just one turn later you say that:

Therefore it is just that we receive compensation for the deliberate damage done to Texcoco.
    How this came? How you can state something to make the other more pliable and maim them in to concessions and just then to increase your own demands?

The same goes for America too -
    Eisenhower wishes the world to know that it only offered Havana to the Ottoman Empire once; this was when the three largest American cities were about to fall, and Americans were willing to do anything to stop the killing. Things changed radically since then, as that was at the very start of the war.
    What have changed? Your word is changed only. You are the real-life example for our Slavic saying that promises given with rope on the neck does not count anymore when you think you are safe. But this is a vice, not a virtue. No serious diplomat will consider you seriously with such attitude of making deals. This is man's word - word given is like the stone thrown. You cant return it back. And the Azteca with all their arrogance claim that America was tricked during the negotiations!!! Oh, how I hate such arrogance! It came to a woman to teach the men about men's word!

I feel you are quite inexperienced in war and in the war negotiations. Let me explain you how this works. Reparations should be paid by the losing party to the victor in exchange for the victor not hurting the loser anymore. How it came that America and Azteca wants reparations from Turkey when they beg for their lives in just few turns? America did not wanted this aggression. True! America is not guilty with for the plots of the Azteca! OK! But why would America keeps no army at all and then not securing friends who to protect them and then Turkey have to pay money for them being weaklings? Or the Azteca - he declares Turkey a war, then starts losing and then Turkey have to pay reparations? How ridiculous is this? Even if the Ottoman intentions there was pure land-grab, they still dont owe no one reparations, as Turkey actually won the war and in act of generosity and mercy spared the Americans and the Aztecs from further devastation. Simple as that. Turkey is gracious victor. Be a good sports and a grateful and humble losers.

1) We have absolutely no obligation to signing these NAPs with Mail and even Zulu as these 'invasion plans' do not exist.
    we have no intention at all to invade any states in Africa
    As we said before we have absolutely no obligation to signing this agreement as the 'invasion plans' do not exist.
    And then after Russia provides the evidence of your plots.

You may pretend you did told the world about this, but

First: This your confession came AFTER those multiple lies and denying that such plans existed
    and
    Second: It was just after the Inca have told the world about you asking them for military help to invade Africa, and even then you lied:

Originally posted by Aztecs (DoE) View Post
    This is indeed true. This was somewhere in around the 1300s or 1400s and at that moment the Zulu's were in disarray and not governed.
    And the moment the Incans said they don't approve of this we dropped the subject immediately.
    But you did not dropped the subject. You came to Russia few thousands years later (about 30 turns ago) asking one more nation to provide you with ships to transport "2 times by 25 units across the Ocean"!!!!

To me you are not only liar, but a coward too. You ask others to provide you with weapons and you choose to jump at seemingly "dead dog", but still seek protection from a more powerful nation, because it is easier this way. But worry not, your new found friends will still want you, no matter you are being exposed as liar and wannabe-warmonger, as they need the benefits of even your friendship. These days all the normal nations have their allegiances and there are no big choice on the market, so everything goes.

Leave a comment:

• India (DoE)
    replied
    Response to the Ottomans

We regret to inform you that we indeed did miss your offer to mediate as the chaotic situation of being in a war has taken its toll on our foreign ministry. As such it seems one of our less talented junior analysts skimmed through your announcements looking for relevance to India and for the majority of the post no such relevance was found and the announcement's final paragraph was missed.

We would welcome your offer of mediation if it still stands.

Leave a comment:

• Ottoman Empire (DoE)
    replied
    OOC- oops double post :P EDIT(still OOC)- Screw that Im not wasting a perfectly good post box, Im tellin' a story dagnabbit

[IC]

Notice to Inca, America and India:

His Majesty, Sultan Ahmed has read the latest statement released by Interim Supreme Commander Suleiman and has elected to revoke his power of representation for the time being. Suleiman will continue in his role as Commander of the military affairs, however, the Sultan has been persuaded by Queen Irina, who bears great affection for America and the American people, to resume his role of speaking for Turkey.

Accordingly, the Sultan has directed me to issue the following statements:

To Inca - Turkey still feels that the Americans action of supporting Azteca makes them vicariously liable for the Azteca's plot against Africa, regardless of their prior involevement or non-involvement. However, the majority of World opinion is clearly persuaded that America was not involved in the original plot.

Therefore, as an accomodation to world opinion, the Sultan will contribute to Incacona's American relief fund in the amount of 300 Turkish Lira as suggested by Inca. Incacona is free to distribute these funds as they see fit to address whatever concerns they have with the War. This will be paid in 30 gpt installments for 10 turns beginning immediately.

To America - Our decision to donate to the Incan relief effort places no burden upon you. You are invited to sign the original NAP that Turkey presented, or none at all, or to offer your own NAP. Turkey considers our hostilities with America concluded and we will respect your sovereignity and decisions regarding the governance of your nation. We intend to deal with America as equals moving forward.

To India - Turkey wishes to assist in bringing an end to your suffering. We are therefore soliciting donations from all nations for a fund we have named the India-Asia Peace Fund. All nations, friend or foe may contribute. The purpose of this fund is to pay whatever peace bounty is needed to end this conflict. Turkey will be endowing the fund with an undisclosed amount. All donors can choose to remain anonymous or have their donations made public.

Additionally, the Public Relations Minister of Turkey is being sent to assist, but not take-over the negotiations.

Aysecan, on behalf of Sultan Ahmed V
    Last edited by Ottoman Empire (DoE); July 17, 2011, 15:11.

Leave a comment:

• Ottoman Empire (DoE)
    replied
    Update to India:

After fully reviewing all the latest correspondences of India, my offer to the beleaguered nation stands. I the Turkish Public Relations Minister have the Sultan's permission to assist in mediating their current conflict. It is natural and prudent that India would take Azteca's side as India felt ignored, with no friends or allies. It was wise for India to reach out to Azteca. India needs friends in this her darkest hour and I bear her no grudge. I am also confident that since India supports Azteca with words and not Rifles, that Suleiman would not declare war on India over such a trivial thing. India has enough problems.

Since it is clear that India ignores Turkish publications, I am sympathetic that they missed communication #74, which answered most of your question concerning why the Turkish invasion started in America. Also your concern regarding Turkeys war demands to America are also explained in a recent letter to Azteca, notice #154. I encourage you to read this and then draw your conclusions based on more information. If you still want help, Turkey will send me to India to do all I can. Your stance on North America, is out of political desperation and we understand this. We will not let it influence our efforts to assist you in any way. We consider the two conflicts unrelated.

Aysecan of Turkey, Minister of Public Relations
    Last edited by Ottoman Empire (DoE); July 17, 2011, 11:53.

Leave a comment:

• Ottoman Empire (DoE)
    replied
    Notice to India:

It is ironic that India complains of being ignored while clearly ignoring the notices of other nations.

I released this notice some time ago with the Sultan's permission. It was the #126 communication of this month.

Finally, Turkey having concluded our business in North America, are available to mediate the current conflict between India, China and Japan. If accepted, i myself, the public relations minister would preside. Let India no longer say they are being ignored.
    I have not read the other correspondences from India save the one released following Suleiman's address, where India complains that no one stepped forward to assist India. I will review these now as Turkey takes care to review correspondence from all nations.

Aysecan, Public Relations

Leave a comment:

• India (DoE)
    replied
    Declaration of Support From India

India supports unequivocally the American cause. The Ottomans must return all cities and pay war reparations.

India supports Azteca's right to have a military as it has as yet never been used against anyone aside from the Turks who attacked their friends and allies.

The Turks have no rights to make any demands on the Aztecs and should pay war reparations for damages that they have caused on the American continent.

Any nation supporting the Turks show that it is neither truth nor justice they desire, but some political or other gain. England and Russia are both declared allies of the Turks and as such have an interest in supporting them despite the Turks' blatant guilt. Interestingly enough, these same nations have declared publicly that Japan's aggression against India is acceptable as these same nations are friends and allies with Japan's master, China. It seems most clear that these nations are supporting others to fight wars for them, then back them up when things turn sour, much as India is experiencing against Japan (and Inca, and England, and ultimately China). This is a cowardly and dishonest way to act and any nation that says it believes in justice and honor should act accordingly, rather than try to protect the narrow interests of their allies.

Leave a comment:

• Russia (DoE)
    replied
    "Cough, cough...ummm... Comrade Catherine, here we have some international claims to address"

"Call Yosif and we will look at them together" Catherine said, preparing to do some private stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Inca (DoE)
    replied
    Whatever the case with the Aztecs might be (and we are far from fully convinced of the Turkish position), the Americans had no obvious part in it, and they should not be included in the mad ramblings of Mr. Onionhead. There is no reason to continue such an atrocious war on the Americans, whom the Turks have said bore no responsibility or malintent. A lasting peace must be made with them, and reparations, with Inca support, should be given for the unjust actions born by those noble people.

The Ottomans, having destroyed any real "invasion fleet" the Aztecs had, have no further reason for fighting with them, and must cease this insanity. We have backed down, but continued aggression towards either the Aztecs or Americans will result in our reintroduction to the scene. Now, at last, we have machine-gunners to aid the defense of the Aztecs and Americans, and the Ottomans will pay a high price for their attacks in the future.

Leave a comment:

• Aztecs (DoE)
    replied
    Public Notice:

Upon the forced public release of the despicable plots of the Azteca, all Nations can now see plainly the peril that the defenseless nations of Africa are in. This news was in fact far worse than we feared. Not only do Aztecs intend to invade Zulu, but they fully intend to conquer Mali and Israel as well. Turkey's hand is forced, and the Sultan has turned complete control of Military operations over to Cheif Naval Advisor Suleiman until further notice. He will now speak for Turkey until this matter is resolved.

Additionally, now that such scurrilous and outrageous lies have been exposed. It is impossible to trust the Aztecs word. There can be no promises Azteca can make that Turkey can accept as truth. Complete disarmament of Azteca is the only solution Turkey can accept, and we will accomplish this by force without hesitation.

Please be on notice that all peace offers from Turkey to Azteca and America are hereby revoked.

I release the following statement by Cheif Naval Advisor Suleiman

I am Suleiman The Magnificent, sacker of Miami, sacker of Texcoco, sacker of Havana.

America is given 24 hours to renounce the Aztec liars and sign the original NAP presented by Turkey. Furthermore, America must Open Borders and allow Turkey to fully protect Africa. America must close borders with Azteca and France, to deny Azteca French reinforcements. Failure to do so will be considered willfully aiding and abetting the Azteca plot against Africa.

If America does not comply, be forewarned, that as soon as the Peace Treaty with America expires, America will be treated as one and the same with Azteca. We were fools to let Russia and Inca persuade us to show you mercy. This mistake shall not be repeated. America, you complained once that you recieved no notice, no warning of what was to come. You have been warned now.

Be it known that effective immediately, a permanent state of WAR TO THE DEATH will exist between Turkey and Azteca, and their supporters. There will be no further negotiations. Additional warships have been dispatched to North America, with the purpose of razing every captured Aztec city to the ground.

All nations who support Azteca will be declared enemies of Africa and enemies of Turkey, and War will be immediately declared upon them, and their cities will be razed to the ground without mercy.

To escape this fate Azteca must immediately offer their unconditional surrender, and turn over all Frigates, Rifles and Galleons to Turkey as well as any and All units recieved from France. This is not negotiable. Admissions of guilt are irrelevant. Apologies are irrelevant. Diplomatic offices to Azteca are closed. We do not hear your lies any longer. Your words are dust to us. The only action we will trust is the surrender of your armaments.

I am Suleiman the Magnificent, and my word is my word. Prepare your children for the long journey to the afterlife. I am Suleiman.

Suleiman, Cheif Naval Advisor of Turkey
    To France, Suleiman has been reminded that our pre-existing Great War treaty exempts you from this blanket declaration. As you well know, Suleiman can be rather spirited in his public addresses. The Sultan gives his assurances that Suleiman will not violate our treaties, other than that, he is now Interim Supreme Commander, as this is a primarily Naval operation, and Jamal is on sabbatical.

Taner, High Messenger to Sultan Ahmed V
    Let me ask the world after this Ottoman statement:

Who is the agressor in this conflict?

Who is the bully who tries to get his way regardless what?

Who goes from bad to worse? Threatening to destroy and raze Aztec cities?

We call upon the world to contain this mad dog.

It is clear who is the tyrant and warmongerer here.

What is fair and just is not influenced by whom bullies who.

Still we give peace a (slim) chance.

Furthermore we notice that the Ottomans wipe all the work of negotiator the Inca's from the table. Even before America or Azteca decided upon their course.

We are curious what the Inca's think of this.
    Last edited by Aztecs (DoE); July 17, 2011, 06:59.

Leave a comment:

• India (DoE)
    replied
    India's response to the Ottoman-American Affair

The Turks have committed a great crime against an innocent nation, the Americans, and should return all cities and pay compensation for its baseless invasion.

The Aztecs may have been plotting an invasion of Africa, yet plotting and acting are different things and one can not condemn thoughts, only actions. As such the Aztecs are circumstantially suspect, yet not guilty of any attack upon Africa (I challenge anyone in the world to prove otherwise).

The Aztecs and the Americans have every right to defend themselves against an outside attacker and as such should have to make no concessions to the Ottoman aggressor.

The Ottomans have started a war of conquest and obfuscated and changed their justifications for doing so a half dozen times. They are the only guilty party in this war and should pay both America and Aztecs reparations for their crimes.

Such is the evaluation of the Indian Constitutional Congress, a completely unbiased observer. India has no real interest in the affairs, we speak only the logical facts.

Leave a comment:

• Aztecs (DoE)
    replied
    "Have you read this foreign analysis, father?"

"Hmm, this is spot on, this junior ambassador is a talented man."

The Ottoman-American Affair

The foreign affairs bureaucracy has also made an analysis of the Trans-atlantic war. It seems the whole thing is a farce much like what is being done against India. Various immoral motives have been mixed together and lies and half-truths and the interests of nations blatantly outweigh truth or justice. Here are the things which seem clear and obvious.

1. Azteca suggested to Russia an invasion of Zulu.
    2. Ottomans claim that they intended to stop the Aztec invasion, by attacking an innocent non-involved party, the Americans.

The inconsistencies here are mind-boggling. The Ottomans claim that the Aztecs were planning to attack Africa, then invade the innocent and defenceless Americans to protect Mali. This is an odd inconsistency indeed, but please do not laugh, it gets worse. The Aztecs claimed that there was no truth in their plans to conquer Africa, yet the Russians have provided conclusive evidence that they did. Yet the Aztec letters show an intent to invade Zulu, and only if Russia gave its approval. A suggestion is far from an actual invasion, and it is uncertain if the Aztecs would go through with it after the Russians announced their disapproval. Either Russia gave its approval or the Aztecs are indeed very couragous. There are some alleged troop movements that suggest a naval invasion, but it could also simply have been a peaceful troop reallocation. It is impossible to tell, though circumstantial evidence seems to have convicted the Aztecs in the eyes of Ottoman's allies, England, Turkey, Mali, and others. Note that all other nations have not made no response to the matter.

Next comes another peculiarity, if the Russians knew from the start of the Aztec plans, why did they not simply tell the Aztecs to not do so? The Aztecs would unlikely have dared go against the Russians. Instead it is the Ottomans who take up the mantle to "protect Africa", yet there is only three ways that they could have known of these plans.
    A. One is if the Aztecs told them,
    B. the other if the Mali were aware of it and told them and
    C. third is if Russia told them.

Since it was not Ottoman who presented the evidence of the plot it is unlikely that the Aztecs told them. The Mali have not presented any evidence either, which leads us to conclude that the Russians relayed the suggestion from the Aztecs to either or both Ottoman and Mali. So the Russians have known of the Aztec ambition all along and supplied Ottoman and Mali with this information, which the former have then acted upon. Rather than ensure the defences of Africa, the Ottomans acted against the defenceless Americans of which not even circumstantial evidence of involvement exists. The Ottomans make claims that everything they did was to save Mali from Aztec invasion, but that does not explain why they initially demanded the entire American east coast.

Regardless if the Aztecs were in fact planning an invasion of Africa, attacking them for something they may have planned to do is a complete and total distortion of not only most nations' laws, but also of the laws of causality. A nation can not be held responsible for something it has not yet done. If the Aztecs indeed were planning to attack Africa, the sensible response from those opposed to it should have been a defensive pact with the Africans. In no way does a suspicion warrant an attack, and even less so on an innocent 4th party.

-Thank you for your analysis junior Ambassador, the Foreign Affairs Office will make a statement on the matter shortly.

Leave a comment:

• Aztecs (DoE)
    replied
    In post 147 we already publicly told the world about this

Now, we had foreknowledge of Aztec considerations on invading Africa a long time back, but for all we know that never came to anything after we attempted to dissuade them from such an assault.

The plans were vague, not directed at anyone in specific, and we thought that we had rid them of the desire after pressuring them to not do so.

This is indeed true. This was somewhere in around the 1300s or 1400s and at that moment the Zulu's were in disarray and not governed.
    And the moment the Incans said they don't approve of this we dropped the subject immediately.

So we are no liars.

Instead we have been very upfront about some idea which came up hundreds of years ago. And was dropped after Incan pressure, like we said.

In fact we still see

1) an after-the-fact fabrication of Ottoman / Russian origin

2) of the invasion of America,

3) the following Aztec declaration of war on the Ottomans to come to the aid of the Americans, and

4) the resulting Ottoman - Aztec war

Leave a comment:

• India (DoE)
    replied
    The Ottoman-American Affair

The foreign affairs bureaucracy has also made an analysis of the Trans-atlantic war. It seems the whole thing is a farce much like what is being done against India. Various immoral motives have been mixed together and lies and half-truths and the interests of nations blatantly outweigh truth or justice. Here are the things which seem clear and obvious.

1. Azteca suggested to Russia an invasion of Zulu.
    2. Ottomans claim that they intended to stop the Aztec invasion, by attacking an innocent non-involved party, the Americans.

The inconsistencies here are mind-boggling. The Ottomans claim that the Aztecs were planning to attack Africa, then invade the innocent and defenceless Americans to protect Mali. This is an odd inconsistency indeed, but please do not laugh, it gets worse. The Aztecs claimed that there was no truth in their plans to conquer Africa, yet the Russians have provided conclusive evidence that they did. Yet the Aztec letters show an intent to invade Zulu, and only if Russia gave its approval. A suggestion is far from an actual invasion, and it is uncertain if the Aztecs would go through with it after the Russians announced their disapproval. Either Russia gave its approval or the Aztecs are indeed very couragous. There are some alleged troop movements that suggest a naval invasion, but it could also simply have been a peaceful troop reallocation. It is impossible to tell, though circumstantial evidence seems to have convicted the Aztecs in the eyes of Ottoman's allies, England, Turkey, Mali, and others. Note that all other nations have not made no response to the matter.

Next comes another peculiarity, if the Russians knew from the start of the Aztec plans, why did they not simply tell the Aztecs to not do so? The Aztecs would unlikely have dared go against the Russians. Instead it is the Ottomans who take up the mantle to "protect Africa", yet there is only three ways that they could have known of these plans.
    A. One is if the Aztecs told them,
    B. the other if the Mali were aware of it and told them and
    C. third is if Russia told them.

Since it was not Ottoman who presented the evidence of the plot it is unlikely that the Aztecs told them. The Mali have not presented any evidence either, which leads us to conclude that the Russians relayed the suggestion from the Aztecs to either or both Ottoman and Mali. So the Russians have known of the Aztec ambition all along and supplied Ottoman and Mali with this information, which the former have then acted upon. Rather than ensure the defences of Africa, the Ottomans acted against the defenceless Americans of which not even circumstantial evidence of involvement exists. The Ottomans make claims that everything they did was to save Mali from Aztec invasion, but that does not explain why they initially demanded the entire American east coast.

Regardless if the Aztecs were in fact planning an invasion of Africa, attacking them for something they may have planned to do is a complete and total distortion of not only most nations' laws, but also of the laws of causality. A nation can not be held responsible for something it has not yet done. If the Aztecs indeed were planning to attack Africa, the sensible response from those opposed to it should have been a defensive pact with the Africans. In no way does a suspicion warrant an attack, and even less so on an innocent 4th party.

-Thank you for your analysis junior Ambassador, the Foreign Affairs Office will make a statement on the matter shortly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X