No announcement yet.

Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we not switching then? Why did the last turn go so quickly?

I'd be fine with letting Bulgaria double move if it had no real impact, but if something significant happened on their end last turn or this, it's going to be an issue of course.
    Last edited by DNK; March 5, 2012, 03:16.

Comment

• As it was the turn timer, I prefer you play now and I miss the turn, but stay first at turn order. But now I just don't know how it will be best. I have like 2-3 hours window to play normally each 24 hours and it is in 12 hours from now.

Comment

• I would say you guys play and I miss this turn to restore the previous state of affairs. I would just kindly ask if something was set on the move and it moved automatically to just not use it this turn, as it would be doing double-moving.

Comment

• Crap, how did I miss a turn? Heh, how did Persia and I *both* miss a turn?

Anyhow, Bulgaria's solution works. I'll play now (not my usual time...) and Bulgaria can skip this turn and move first next turn.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I don't usually auto-move stuff like that, so it won't be a problem for me. I'm going now.

Comment

• Heh, how did Persia and I *both* miss a turn?
              Hahah, this reminds me of an old saying, which adjusted to this case will be something like:

"Persia will fight against Bulgaria to the last Turkish soldier!"

Comment

• Turn timer back to 22 hours (effectively around 24 hours)
                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Did not finished my turn yet. Will do so in 2-3 hours.

Comment

• hrm, thought you had played and I started my turn, then realized you hadn't finished. Assumed since you were on for 2+ hours that you had finished. I razed the RR on the hill and moved an MG back. Hope this is not a double-move in spirit in that you were not preparing to attack that tile.

Comment

• Can you try to finish your turn before whatever time this is where you are right now? I need to sleep about now each day. Otts will take my turn for me this time. If that MG thing is an issue, I'm fine with a reload to your turn or Carthage's save.

Comment

• It is fine, just continue normal. I wont log in anymore this turn. I did the bulk of my turn anyway.

Comment

• I need to play before this time. The Otts need to sub this turn for me again.

The Otts need to play fairly soon also, otherwise we're both missing our turns again...

Comment

• I will be home in 1 hour. Hope this is OK with you.

Comment

• Sorry guys for the late play, it was long long day. I would not object to switching turn order, as it seems you playing first will work better at least in the week.

Comment

• What's up with the Ottomans?
                                Are they going to miss this turn as well? Can the Persians not sub for them?
                                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Working...
                                X