Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New France missed his turn.

France: I sure hope you continue this struggle. DoF is a great game!
    Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• New France is still here .

Sorry I was very busy yesterday and unable to play any civ, however I have given advance orders to all my units and cities so there should be no harm done unless one of you b@stards attacked me

Comment

• I dont have the Mod anymore and Suddenly I cant unload the Mod. Ozzy, can you email me the mod or PM me a fresh link so I can unload the Mod and stop holding up the turn. I cant play until I can install the Mod and the link dosent work anymore. Also, any way to make it a clean file that does not require unzipping? That might make it easier/quicker.

I cant play until I can install the Mod, but I have No objection whatsoever to being skipped until this is figured out. Please, please, please do not pause or stop the game for this issue. I jsut feel bad that you have to wait the full hours.

Comment

• here is the mod:
          http://mammutmail.com/?action=download&sid=8962e2d426f4788322f74606f9d17d7f

(um.. the site is not english, just click on he yellow button next to the filename)

maybe we could make the turns shorter anyway. 15-16 hours should be fine.

Comment

• Thanks to Egypt, but there's nothing there! Not to worry, I found the Mod and got it on my computer, but now there is outage in my area maybe I can play later when they fix it

Comment

• Hi guys,

The Civ4 Diplo game "Gods & Heroes" with the custom mod from Calanthian is looking for a perma-sub.

The game plays around the ancient Greece territory.
              The Mod does not alter basic gameplay and techs. It has some custom civs with custom units.
              The postion of Milete is still early game and very viable.

Please see this thread for more information:

and

There you can also let us know if you're interested!

Comment

• To add: I'm currently subbing Milete. It's a very viable civ with a ton of expansion still to go and not terribly complex diplomacy yet (so there's a lot of room to grow the civ to your liking). I'd say it's middle-ranked, and other than Sparta, no one is really running away with the game (). The biggest issue is still barbs, but the economy is purring nicely, so teching out of that issue (too much land to really bust easily) is going to be straight-forward. Lots of coast and grasslands, it will make for a strong civ throughout the game.

Comment

• Don't forget to end your turns, please.

Comment

• Yeah, now we wait 8 hours the timer to end, when all have played their turns.

Comment

• France will you be able to take your turn soon

And can we reduce the timer?
                      Last edited by Portugal (DoF); February 13, 2012, 10:45.

Comment

• If Egypt and Carthage (At war) agree we can discuss reducing the timer.
                        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                          If Egypt and Carthage (At war) agree we can discuss reducing the timer.
                          I think 14h timer could work. (I can play in 9hrs at worst)

Comment

• 16h should be ok. 14 can be a stretch sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Portugal (DoF) View Post
                              France will you be able to take your turn soon

And can we reduce the timer?
                              I am fine with as short a timer as anyone wants, 14, 12, 9, 6 hours, anytime is OK with me. I just might miss some turns here and there but I'm cool with that if you guys are.. At this stage I am playing a longterm strategy which means a lot of just logging in and hitting End Turn anyway, so actually, I would welcome a shorter timer so that my long term gials will hurry up and happen
                              Last edited by France (DoF); February 13, 2012, 16:42.

Comment

• Still, please log in end end your turn as soon as possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X