No announcement yet.

Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being unable to log in to play my turn, I did small reasearch and found nice pictures about Bulgarian traditional rituals.

Is it only me who cant access the game or it is problem with the server itself?

Comment

• The game is up..
      Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• I'm sorry guys, I was away all day (attraction park with my family, had lots of fun!)
        I see that everything is running smoothly at least right now...
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• It could be that it only doesn't work with Bulgaria.. PYT depicts him as logged in for more than a day now, while he is clearly not..

Comment

• Hmmm... it is at my side it seems - but what can be wrong if I have net and I can connect to other pitbosses just fine?

Comment

• Perhaps you have still an instance of the game running on another computer?

Comment

• I'll close the pitboss and restart it right now.
                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Thanks, that worked!

Comment

• Bulgaria.... before the war You demanded 2 of my cities, and told me you had the biggest standing army in the world. Greece could not accept these demands. You drew first Blood!

Greece now demands 5 bulgarian knights and 1500 gold for peace...

Comment

• I guess Greece is talking about Hungary, because Bulgaria never had any demands on Greece

Comment

• Comment

• First you blame me for making demands to you, now you are making demands yourself.
                          Hungary is powerful enough to continue this war. We will not give in to any demands.

Comment

• Do not just Hungarian, you really attacked first and only fair to give compensation to Greece. For me it is inexplicable why Hungary does not want peace. Rome wants nothing from Hungary and Greece wants only money and a few units. I think that other countries have to say that Hungary is the view rights in their stubbornness not to conclude peace and to keep the three nations in the senseless war.

Comment

• Roman and Greek armies have destroyed the Hungarian countysides.
                              Farmes and tile improvements were destroyed, for what reason? Only to let our children die of starvation?

We haven't harmed anything Roman or Greek except those Roman and Greek armies that invaded our territory.
                              What we offer is fair and honourable. We should get compensated for your barbaric invasion and your medieval destruction of farms and wineries. But we do not.

Comment

• "He first pulled a knife from the knife will suffer." Hungary declared war and therefore should not complain about the consequences.

Comment

Working...
                                X