No announcement yet.

Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hereby both Egypt and Carthage declare that they frown upon double moves.
    Please compete and fight in a courteous and chivalrous manner.

When in war:

- check PYT before you make your turn so you don't make an accidental double move.

- furthermore, a courteous game turn gives the other party ample of time to make his move.

- always end your turn

- in case time schedules get tight players communicate this via the forum.

NB.

* We have no 'in-game reasons' to make this statement
    (as we are competing economically against each other).

* We hope additional statements are not needed.
    Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• Hungary also frowns upon double moves.
      But since Hungary is now at war with 2 different nations (Greece and Rome) we cannot affort to miss a turn. If any of these nations will miss a turn, we still have to login the turn after to at least fight against the other enemy.

Because there are no pauses, there is little flexibility.

Comment

• Normal procedure is that Rome and Greece move in one half of the turn, and Hungary in the other.
        If there are any problems let all know beforehand (if possible).

Comment

• I think the current line is good, but can understand and in the following way. Geza moves first and we followed him, moved or Greece, then Hungary and Rome is finally

Comment

• Seems like Greece double moved at the end of 2 turns ago / beginning of last turn. (He was logged in during the turn switch and stayed in after the turn switch for a long time, then he didn't move the rest of the turn anymore. His armies walked too far for a single move).

That's ok, no harm was done and by me now playing twice without Greece in between things are repaired agian. We're still not fighting so no harm is done. Just only the movement of armies.

The by far biggest and most important part of the Roman army has been destroyed while running out of Hungary. The Hungarian armies catched the invading Romans before they reached the borders and slaughtered most of them.

Comment

• Ooops, I'm sorry for logging in 20 minutes too early!
              I just woke up this morning and wanted to move, expected that the turn would have flipped already.... but then it didn't! I didn't do anything.

Did someone pause it?
              Last edited by Hungary (DoF); January 6, 2012, 01:18.

Comment

• i'm now taking first turns (same as rome ) if that's ok.... I also need to go now in 5

Comment

• I just played first, so we can continue to keep the same order. Hungary first, then Greece and Rome. (you guys don't need to wait for each other)

Comment

• I cant get in to the game. Is the game ok?

Comment

• A server reboot fixed it.
                      You should be able to get into the game now.
                      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Play me out before I'm finished my turn, I do not have time to go back until the evening (which means after 8 hours), so I'll get in again to finish the turn.

Comment

• Rome: how many units did I lose? (You claimed victory in the story thread).
                          That would be a 1-1 score for Rome/Hungary: attacking fleeing armies in the back

Comment

• I think I wrote clearly what happened.

Comment

• @Egypt:

Could you please tell us what you changed in your game files this turn?
                              (as you have the MOD tag now).

MOD PlayerName Explained

When seeing “MOD PlayerName” in the player lists:

This comes directly from Pitboss itself.
                              Basically, this means that the player is logging in with different game files from the Pitboss server.

PS. This is a question for information, this is certainly not an accusation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carthage (DoF) View Post
                                @Egypt:

Could you please tell us what you changed in your game files this turn?
                                (as you have the MOD tag now).

MOD PlayerName Explained

When seeing “MOD PlayerName” in the player lists:

This comes directly from Pitboss itself.
                                Basically, this means that the player is logging in with different game files from the Pitboss server.

PS. This is a question for information, this is certainly not an accusation.
                                I have changed my computer, bought a laptop with civ already installed on it (I was surprised and happy ). The previous owner had a modification to change the language of the game, I believe that's why you get this message. I will reinstall the game just to avod this message.
                                Last edited by Egypt (DoF); January 11, 2012, 03:47.

Comment

Working...
                                X