No announcement yet.

Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hungary is at war with the untrustable Greek who brutally broke our agreement and settled cities in Hungarian territory.
    But now the Greek haven't played past 2 turns and did still not show up in the current turn.

We will play our turn before the end of this turn if the Greek will again not show up.
    We have also made a peace offer to the Greek that costs them only these 2 minor cities.

Comment

• And again with the double moves..

Comment

• For me personally tired of fraud on the Hungarian, not enough that he does not comply with any such arrangements as a NAP, but now he is playing a double turn, even though we fight and must comply with any order. for me it is cheap tricks.

Comment

• I ask Hungary to accept my apologies, I made ​​a mistake. We were not at war when he made his second move.

Comment

• France, since you played first last turn, you can continue that order.

Comment

• only 2 hours on the clock and i have to go now I'll pause the game....

Comment

• No need to apologize, Rome. I was aware of the possible confusion and wanted to post about it here, but Apolyton was down.
                Just for the straight record:
                1. I never violated the NAP. I treathened with war b/c I feared you were moving against me. I did not declare war but asked for clarification. I never declared war on you, thus I never violated any NAP.

2. You did as a matter of fact violate the NAP b/c you invaded me 2 turns before the NAP ended. (I have a screenshot of us signing the NAP)

Of course that's ok. NAP are not official game rules so they can be violated. So I'm not angry. Just please don't feel like I cheated on you. I never did. I still believe that me asking you for clarification was a sign of good friendship with you. I could have invaded you straight away when all your armies were in the south, but I did not.

Now I accepted your "I will not break our NAP" answer and moved my armies away, and now you invade me.....
                So who's the evil bastard now ;-)
                But that's ok, I expected it and my army is around the corner ;-)

Comment

• Oh, and me logging in at the end of the turn is just me logging in too early.
                  I'm on vacation and just turn on my laptop to play my turn, expecting the turn to have flipped. I haven't moved or done anything.

I'm sorry.

Comment

• No problem for this to happen to every wrong, now I will play after you, I will not go into the game twice in one turn, I hope that you will not do so. regards

Comment

• NAP I understand this: when two parties have NAP they are not attacked or threatened with war by any means, but really no more, because otherwise there is no sense of NAP. When Hungary threatened me with war - NAP between Rome and Hungary dropped. When Hungary invaded Greece, I figured that I can not leave hostile neighbor for me to conquer my other neighbor, and so declared war on Hungary. Otherwise I have nothing personal against Hungary, but I can not admit to become too strong.

Comment

• Rome started the war because of his ally Greece and therefore can not agree to peace before Greece agrees to this.

Comment

• @France: you forgot to finish your turn. Probably Spain is still waiting for you..
                          Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• Unfortunately I could not get into the game, load a long time and then discarded me.

Comment

• You tried again?
                              I'll reload the game when I'm home.
                              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• to now everything is OK, the reason may have been in my relations with the "global network" because it loads very slowly.

Comment

Working...
                                X