No announcement yet.

Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portugal became a bit inactive recently, my spies report no research, idle cities etc

Comment

• Not good for the game if he is disappeared. We must hear from him and have a temp sub at least.

Comment

• Anybody willing to sub for Portugal?
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Seems like Portugal just played his turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
            Seems like Portugal just played his turn.
            It seems some played Portugals turn, but it seems:
            - he's gone again
            - someone else played his turn.

I find this type of gaming utterly demotivating . Therefore I vacant my position. If anyone knows someone who wants to play under the Spanish flag drop me a PM.

Comment

• How do you know if Portugal didn't play his turn himself?

Comment

• I am pausing this game till I have heard something official from Portugal.
                In the meanwhile: did anybody sub for Portugal last turn or did Portugal play himself?

Comment

• Saw referral thread at CFC.

I can pick up a spot. Obviously I'd prefer whichever civ is in a better situation, but I haven't read this thread to determine which that is

Comment

• Originally posted by Elkad View Post
                    Saw referral thread at CFC.

I can pick up a spot. Obviously I'd prefer whichever civ is in a better situation, but I haven't read this thread to determine which that is
                    If you want a sneak preview I can give you my password so you can log in and check if you want my Civ. If you're interested drop me a PM.

Comment

• Welcome to the game, Elkad
                      http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

• hello, I would like to participate terms of game which you wrote are good.

Comment

• I think I owe everyone an explanation why I want to leave this game, because for me it's not normal behaviour (I consider myself a dedicated Civ-player, not a quitter).

Since the beginning of this game I had an secret alliance with Portugal. During our normal absences (holidays etc) we subbed for r and supported each other, with resources, units etc. A few days before Portugal became MIA we decided about an invasion we would perform soon. Since Portugal missed a lot of turns, thus production and science, this plan failed miserably.
                          So what are the options ? Of course I could sub for Portugal, perform the invasion with the 2 civs now in my control but then people would think that I used portugal as a tool for my own plans. I could continue the alliance with a sub but it would be different. Besides the question if the new Portugal would agree with the former plans he perhaps had his own agenda ?

For me the frustation is too big to carry on anymore with this game; I've invested a lot of time micromanaging my civ (hey, everyone else does that ! ) and then my strategic partner quits. What a bummer @

I think 2 new players will blow a fresh wind into this game again and woud be the best for eyeryone.

Comment

• Just do it. Unless you're invading me, then we need new players for sure.

Comment

• Just convince the sub, if you can't convince him, you can still quit!
                              (or attack the sub )

Comment

• Please let it be me! I want to be attacked!

Comment

Working...
                                X