Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulgaria and Russia are at war.

Russia is free to either move after me this turn and be second in the turn, or move first in the next turn and be first in the turn order.

Comment

• Sending PM to Russia as we speak.

Comment

• Cant connect.

Comment

• same

Comment

• same

Comment

• still

Comment

• Going out for some 12 hours. Lets hope once the problem is resolved, the game is reloaded to a point where I can play my turn, or at least Russia doesn't double-move me and we switch turn order.

Comment

• Egypt has lost a full turn of research, because we were unable to log in. We demand 1000 gold as compensation, or else!

Comment

• I played first in the turn, switching turn order without any double-moves occured.

Bulgaria plays first in the turn, Russia second.

Comment

• Yes indeed it can be frustrating to loose science, or have to alter one's plan by being not able to log in.
                      To us it happened a few turns ago..

Is there something we can do to make this happen less often?
                      Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• could someone please post the mod either on the first or the last page so that I can find it? reinstalling and such...
                        Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

• if I am correct it is post 525 on page 18
                          Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• 5 hours left on the clock and 2am, cant wait any longer for Bulgaria.

Comment

• If Russia dont object, I am going to play my turn in 2 hours before going to bed. I will not attack, so I believe it is not a big problem.

Comment

• Russia missed the entire last turn and now i must play or I will miss mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X