No announcement yet.

Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgot to mention it here, but the server was not reachable b/c there was an 'unable to save' popup on the pitboss server that stalled the game. (who ever programmed this pitboss server!?!?! why do they make popups that kill the server process only to mention that an autosave failed *grrr* )

anyway, it happens once in a couple hundred turns, unfortunately.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• K, well if Bulgaria did move troops on this turn, I want to keep the turn order then. Even if there's no conflict, I dislike them having a "triple move"

Comment

• Last night when I played my turn I was very tired and misclicked, which resulted in 3 workers drop just before the whole invading overwhelming Perso-Turk army. It was not a miscalculation or something which get them there - I just fall asleep while playing and clicked accidentally

If the Persian dont capture them it will be nice sportsmanship and I will retreat them immediately in my territory if they are still not captured. To me, it is enough punishment that I did not made what I was intending to do with them this turn, and the next, but sent them to the front instead.

Comment

• You did raze Persepolis for no apparent reason... I'll consider it anyway, being sportsmanlike and such.

Comment

• Here we talk about different things. You are mixing IC and pure RL things.

IC razing your city is attempt to scare you and bring the war to your home, while misclicking when deadly tired in 1 AM after work - thats just misclick. If I was able to raze your city, it was because I did outmaneuver you with this surprising move, so I can get credit for that, while you will be able to capture my 3 workers because of my RL fatigue.

It is not nearly the same, right?

Comment

• But then, IC, there are three workers on my borders and I'm fairly pissed now aren't I? How am I going to explain that to the Sultan or whatever my ruler is called?

Comment

• I didn't hit enter because I lost the connection, but I was done anyway and can't log on again, so you guys can go.

Comment

• People, is Persia still subbing for the Ottomans?
                  This is taking too long. And Persia is too close to the Ottomans.

I think that we should:
                  1. let someone less close to the ottomans sub for the ottomans
                  2. look for a perm sub.

Everybody agrees?

Comment

• Yes

Comment

• Ottomans are returning now. I think I sub 1 or 2 more turns for them, maybe stop now finally. The player told me yesterday he was now returning.

Comment

• Ok, I logged in to the game and took a look around. Yikes.

But it is probably wise to let Persia play another turn or two since he is more familiar with the current situation.
                        Last edited by Ottoman Empire (DoF); October 18, 2011, 02:11.

Comment

• Yeah, still doing cleanup. Need 2-3 more turns to get everything sorted. I need to return all the troops to the Otts as I was holding them until recently since they needed upgrades and it was simpler for me to just hold 1 army instead of 2 if I was controlling both anyway.
                          Last edited by Inca (DoE); October 18, 2011, 05:22.

Comment

• Ok, please give back to the Ottomans what belongs to them, glad that the Ottomans are back.

Comment

• Can't connect to the sever.

Comment

• Can't connect, will miss turn ;(
                                Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

Working...
                                X