No announcement yet.

Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ups, I loged in to check something without realizing the turn had switched, being sure there are few more hours, while going to take something from the fridge. It seems I spent few minutes in the game, but did not moved anything and exited right away when I saw it is a new turn.

Comment

• I believe you, no worries.

Comment

• If the turn is about to roll over in about an hour and I am still not played, I will need a pause. Sorry about that - hurrying on the way home, but anything can slow me down and a battle, which can solve the war is pending.

Comment

• Can someone pause please? there is 1 hour on the timer and both the Turks and Persia are not played yet.

Comment

• Game is paused, but come on..

Comment

• I am waiting for them like 10 hours already.

Comment

• Sorry, I thought I would have time to play before going out tonight but it didn't work out like that.

That said, I can't connect to the server now. I need to go to bed in 20min, and then it will be 14hrs or so before I can play again.

Won't happen again.

Comment

• Well, I am OK we all to miss this turn if you are unable to connect for the next half an hour.

Comment

• You know, it's probably best you guys go first. I have odd availability for this some days (today wasn't that exactly). If you're not attacking this specific turn, I'm fine with letting it flip and having you start the next one.

I'll restart and try again, if it doesn't work, perhaps letting the turn flip without any of us moving is best.

Apologies again, this was avoidable.

Comment

• k, still not working. Going to bed.

Comment

• So, are we switching turn order or what?

I will not attack this turn and still prefer to make some things in the turn?

Is this OK with you to move now?

Comment

• In fact, it does not work for me either. Stays at "connected to host"

It seems we will just miss this turn together

Comment

• Now I remember something strange - from some time when I play, I have the feeling the mod is not showing the Bulgarian banner and colors correct - I got all bright red color and no heraldic signs on it - the Bulgarian flag is not pure red, right? It is the Russian one. But it may be something on my side, just wanted to mention it as my soldiers look ugly and inflamed with all this red

Comment

• * As far as I remember can I see your units as they are supposed to be.. (but not entirely sure)

* Can't connect either..
                              Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• I was able to connect to unpause and played my turn, but did NOT moved anything which can be possibly in contact with any Turkish or Persian soldier/city. So I guess we keep the turn order.

Comment

Working...
                                X