Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Egypt (DoF) View Post
    Game is down. I vote that Robert watch this thread 24/7. Who are you at war with, Greece?
    I'm a freelancer so you can hire me to watch this thread 24/7, for the hours that exceed 8 hours within workdays, and any hour during the weekends double rates apply.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I have reloaded the Ottomans autosave of last turn. After that there was a 12 hour gap, so I assumed that was the best shot.

This means that the Ottomans have to play again! (and everybody who played after them)
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• It is unlikely Turkey will manage to play in the next 3 hours. If they miss their turn, I will skip mine too, so we can just advance with the game.

Comment

• The Turkish sub played his turn again, for some reason it didn't work... He is confused.

It is PYT's fault. It is not working.

Comment

• The host is unreachable again

Comment

• try again, it's working

Comment

• I am able to tracert it, ping it with no problem, connect to other pitbosses with no problem and still cant connect to neither plomp.eu:2065, nor plomp.eu:2062 It stays at "contacting host"

Comment

• The turn obviously switched, but thats ok. Possible reload will work in 10 hours when I will be home, but I dont want to slow the game so much. I will just ask to move first in the next turn, so we just switch turns and no double moves are done.

Comment

• Yes worked fine for me now

Comment

• The Turkish sub has told me that Bulgaria moving first in the turn from now on will be okay.
                      Last edited by Inca (DoE); September 27, 2011, 11:42.

Comment

• Good to know.

Comment

• By the way.. when is Turkey returning (the original player) ?

Comment

• The Turkish sub wishes to let you know that he has to go to bed and Bulgaria hasn't taken their turn and there's only 5 hrs or so left, so that's not going to work out.

I (Persia) can't connect to the server now.

Comment

• I;ll try it now

Comment

• Maybe you missed it, but .. when is Turkey returning (the original player) ?

Comment

Working...
                                X