No announcement yet.

Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Units were killed and I don't see how it was possible without a double move. Troops were moved, roads were destroyed, and other small benefits were had from the double move. Clearly some advantage was taken, which is unfortunate.

While unfortunate, in the grand scheme of things, probably not worth a reload.

Comment

• That's the guy offended, should be him to back up the charge. He doesn't want the reload, so be it. I'll take my words back when he does. He's got the proof, I'm taking him at his word for now but also not waiting on him to get around to providing such proof given his slow response times due to RL stuff and the fact that if there'd be a reload it should be done quickly rather than 1 or 2 days removed from the event.

Comment

• Oh, thats just great. Exactly what I was expecting - you call me a cheater, but when I ask for what exactly I cheated in order to show my proofs to vindicate myself, you say "it doesnt matter". You have already stained my name, but dont give me a chance to defend myself. And the others say: "I believe the poor Ottoman guy, so your sister must be a wh0re"

He doesn't want the reload, so be it.
        Hah! Stop speaking and behaving as my guilt is already proven and it is up to the magnanimous Turkish guy to forgive me and move on! There is no such thing! I did not attacked any unit during turn 180 when I double-moved!

I insist that you name the units which you think I killed with double move. I will then post a screenshots showing that they are killed in turn 179, which I played normally - i.e after the Turks

just a hint: before you continue to blame people groundless - check in your event log is there an event saying something like "Your chariot was killed by Bulgarian spearman" in the turn 180 (100AD) If you find such thing, make a screenshot and post it here to prove me guilt. Of course there will be no such even and you will have no what to post. Whether you apology for accusing me when you see that I did nothing unfair is up to your own moral criteria of course
        Last edited by Bulgaria (DoF); September 22, 2011, 01:12.

Comment

• Need to wind down your flames there. I am no longer involved in this discussion until the end. If the Turks recant, I will apologize fully.

Comment

• If the Turks recant, I will apologize fully.
            Fair enough.

Allow me to give you a hint too: The next time when charging someone, look into the situation, have your real proofs and not only the whining of someone who you sympathize for some reason.

Comment

• Next time, I'll post my accusations sober at a time earlier than 1AM :/

Comment

• Hah! Thats good

Comment

• No need to defend your honour, if people say you cheated, just explain what you did. No reason to become angry.
                  Now we have two angry people, 1 that is angry b/c he thinks someone cheated, someone else b/c he is being called cheater.
                  That's not going to help anybody.

Just explain what you did, that's easiest.

@Ottomans: in the log (control-tab) you can see exactly in what turn your units were attacked. You can post a screenshot here from that log as well for further inspection.
                  Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                  Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• ok, didn't read the last couple of posts before I made that post above this one.
                    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Yeah, we noticed that. You are mostly in write only mode recently

Comment

• New exciting turn.

Comment

• If you don't want that bored DoE players write stupid things here then come and sub for china in our game . Unless you are playing there too already.

Comment

• Turkey, you have a PM
                            Last edited by Bulgaria (DoF); September 22, 2011, 12:16.

Comment

• Can I ask if someone pauses the game - and then anyone who plays to play and pause when done with his moves?

Persia said Turkey probably is not going to show up before the turn ends, so he wont be able to answer my peace proposal in time, I will be forced to act, more blood will be shed and the chances for peace will be tinier and tinier. As someone is afraid that this war is going too far, I think it will be in the interest of the game to give peace a slight chance.

Thanks.

Comment

• Yeah, peace, the Greek just declared war on the Turks.... bloody game

Comment

Working...
                                X