No announcement yet.

Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I played and the turn flipped. I didn't move any units in the new turn.

Comment

• nevermind
      Last edited by Egypt (DoF); September 9, 2011, 09:27.

Comment

• Crap, a bit less than four hours on the clock and I'm probably not going to make it home in time.

Can someone pause the game?

I should only need another hour or so longer than when the turn is supposed to end. A pause would really help me out. Thanks!

Comment

• Game is paused

Comment

• As I can see the game is paused for the persians, I don't mind it, they play an important part in our war, though I hope they've said something when they could play their turn. Bigger problem, and that's why I write: I do know that they can not unpause the game because they have a diplo message from me. I will be around for a few more hours so I can restart the game if it's asked here, otherwise someone else should do it.

Comment

• I have unpaused. Game turn is now at 15+ hours.
              There are 2 more hours on the clock > so that would be a turn of 17 hours.

Without any prior notice, it should be enough.
              Still I will return just before turn flips, to check if a pause is needed.
              Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• Please don't let the turn flip, it's better to lose a day than to have serious effect on our war and so making players unhappy.

Comment

• Ok I'll pause again..

(but what's the point of the turn timer during war then..)

Comment

Comment

• Who are we waiting for and why?
                      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Persia PMed me and asked me to play their turn since they were having connection issues. He let me know yesterday that there were some power issues near him and his electricity/internet would be spotty the next few days. He asked me to sub, but then didn't give me the password.

I had to head out so I paused it hoping that either he'd be back when I got back, or he'd send me his password by then. He hasn't done either.

So unless you can reset the password RP so I can sub for him, I guess it won't be the worst thing in the world if we unpause and advance the turn. Though things are a bit dicey down there and Persia does have an important role to play.

Comment

• I think RP can kick the player so you could set a new password.

Comment

• That's a good idea.

Comment

• Wow! Thats a good sport here in this game, In DOE we have much to learn from Israel and Ottomans about the tolerance while fighting.

Comment

• ironically this game was supposed to be the barbaric slugout with fewer rules...

Comment

Working...
                                X