• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I am impressed how thoroughly you think them things I like Dawn of Gorgoroth. Sounds very creepy
      but the name is not so important, it is important to start the new game and hopefully this time it release all the way

Comment

• Dawn of the Glorious has a nicer ring than Derivation...

Comment

• I was going to name DoB "Diaspora of the Asiatics" with an Asia centered Map instead of a Euro-centric one. That would be a DoA

You could also call just DoA "Dead or Alive" or "Dead on Arrival" (although dead on arrival makes it sound like the game wont be succesful)

What about Dawn of the Apocalypse? Maybe a game set a little into the futute instead of ancient starts, like a post WW3 nuclear desert starting off with Modern tech and incorporating the "Next War" Mod units?

Comment

• What about "Danger of Annihilation"

Comment

• Division of Allies?

Division of Alliances?

Dementia of Alliances?

Desperation of Alliances?

Development of Alliances?

The OCD in me just wont let the letter "A" go.
              Last edited by Sommerswerd; June 16, 2012, 11:22.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sommerswerd View Post
                Division of Allies?

Division of Alliances?

Demetia of Alliances?

Desperation of Alliances?

Development of Alliances?

The OCD in me just wont let the letter "A" go.
                All sound like good names for a game with Permanent Alliances turned on.

Comment

• We have enough names to pick from
                  I personally prefer a game like DoF, early start, no many special rules or conditions.
                  Of course we would incorporate the latest addition to the small ruleset: no city gifting during wartime.
                  Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                  Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• If we get a similar crew as we had last game I'm in..

Comment

• If we get the usual crew, I cant resist
                      http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                        Well, I can just start it again, I'd love it to continue myself as well, we can put it on a quick pace, 10 hours per turn?
                        Of course you can also have the password: 'foes' and just use it on your own saves. If you don't have any I'll upload one later (I'm at work now).

I'm also working on a new game. Concept title: "Delusion of Grace"*
                        I'm thinking about a map that resembles the "DoF" one, but then a fantasy map, lots of waters, land around a big internal sea, but the sea should not be 'round' but have all kinds of canals into all directions.

*I want to continue the D o _ patern, where the first word always starts with 'D', then an 'o' follows, the 3rd letter is the sequential letter of the game. That way it's easier to remember the order of the games.

[pilot game: Beyond the Pit]
                        1. Dance of Civilizations
                        2. Doom of the Diplomats
                        3. Destiny of Empires
                        4. Destruction of Foes
                        5. Destiny of Empires 2 <== follows OzzyKP's beloved 'number the games' order
                        6. Domination of Barbarians <== does a good job at filling the b-gap b/c we never had a DoB game
                        7. Delusion of Grace

We could also 'fill' the 'a' gap and name it something like:
                        Demise of All
                        Dismission of all Alliances
                        Defeat of the Ashes
                        Dawn of the Axis
                        etc.

Other 'G' names could be:
                        Demise of Grace
                        Dismission of Glory / Grace
                        Defeat of the Glorious
                        Dawn of Gorgoroth
                        Deathmarch of the Gigantics
                        etc.

This name also tries to show that it's another type of the 'light' games in which we are only after eachothers troaths.
                        Call it DoF2
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• How do I get in on this?

Comment

• DoF 2 is a good proposal. However, this is a continuation of DoF 1. I offer the map will not be drastically changed.

Comment

• Perhaps we expand it to all of Europe and western bits of Asia? The original map I made has more of an East to it, and I could add the rest of europe pretty well. It would be a good continuation... I might be up for it, but at the very least I could work up a new map if you want to keep the old style of rivers and strategic choke points and such. Ozzy might need to do some "chopping" before it's finished, though

Comment

• Destitution of Adversaries

Comment

Working...
                                X