No announcement yet.

Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game still running so we can pick up any moment.
    If everybody just has his turn notification configured in the game settings everybody will get an e-mail everytime a new turn starts.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I'm ready any time.

Comment

• I am also ready, I'll try to get in touch with Portugal until the end of the weekend and write the result would be a shame not to finish this great game.

Comment

• I see that in the game forums at least two Dutch guys can you tell me how complete football match Netherlands-Bulgaria last night

Comment

• Hi guys I am Rome (for those who do not know) I think this game will not start anymore. I really wanted to go, but obviously will not happen. Before we spoke, you can start a new game and if you want we can start a new game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick76 View Post
              I see that in the game forums at least two Dutch guys can you tell me how complete football match Netherlands-Bulgaria last night
              It sucked, but I hope you enjoyed it 8)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick76 View Post
                Hi guys I am Rome (for those who do not know) I think this game will not start anymore. I really wanted to go, but obviously will not happen. Before we spoke, you can start a new game and if you want we can start a new game.
                I'm in for a new game, diplo light, no stories (well, nobody has to) and no voting, etc.
                I can host the game again.

Comment

• What we could do is play on the same map, but shuffle all around..

Or I could finish up the balanced map I was designing..

Comment

• I am certainly glad that the victory of the Bulgarian national team, with us it is so rare to beat someone If you remember last time when Bulgaria was defeated Netherlands in 1988 and then you become European champions . I am glad that there is interest for a new game. I only want to have again with anonymous accounts.

Comment

• I was playing Bulgaria for those who still did not knew. Great game, everyone! Personal, I really liked that the bad guys got what they deserved so my sense of justice is satisfied

Congrats for the win to Egypt/Mzprox, who played great and proved that it is not by coincidence that he wins in-game the last 3 diplo games he play in to add to his absolutely chivalrous approach to the game.

Congrats for Turkey/OzzyKP for being unyielding in his position against me and coming after me with such strong force combined with Persia.

Congrats to Persia/DNK for not deserting his ally Turkey and sticking with them to the end. Also for keeping playing even after all hope for serious impact on the game have been loss. Real example to follow.

Congrats to Hungary/Robert for playing overall strong and thanks for being faithful friend to Bulgaria. Also for keeping polite and highly spirited despite being betrayed and brutally attacked in the final phase. Real Diplo-gamer!

Thanks to Greece for playing straightforward and faithful, although a bit not concentrated. I would be interested who he was.

Excuses to Russia/PMB for eliminating him, but I did offered him my friendship and great deals numerous times.

Pity for Spain/Deztro, who was cheated by the ex-Portugal in giving in almost all land and then Portugal leaving without a word, thus never been able to fulfill his promises. I would like to know who Portugal and France was.

Congrats for the strong play to Carthage/Calanthian too and for the decision to make the final stage so much challenging and fun, stirring up such a nice mix of betrayal, local interests, global goals and intrigues.

Congrats to Rome/Dick76 for his persistence in waging wars and expanding to true Roman Empire and for his fighting spirit - despite being the weakest of the Westerners, he was the one who kept his spirit high and insisted the round to be played till the gong. Bonus point for him stubborn trying to get Debrecen and for actually achieving in this at the third attempt, even if for a while.

Only sorry a bit for Portugal/Toni for building such a strong nation only to be drift in this final mega-war and being smeared along with his treacherous allies and paying dearly in lives for sins he did not actually committed.

Certainly in for another one.
                      http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

• I thank 2metra ... for the good words about me, I really tried to follow the policy as he described it. But I think this game has no winner, so do not be hasty to bestow medals. Both coalitions have allowed heavy losses and had a great win. That player on our team can not continue you make your "Eastern Devils' winners do not know what's happened to Tony, so the game is equal in my opinion.

Comment

• For me it is clear there is a winning side in this game, and sadly I am not on it

And it is no shame to loose against three so distinguished adversaries.

2 metra / Bulgaria: great play to keep both Egypt and me trying to win your favour. And good warring all game long! And for making it possible that I could build West Point before the war with Egypt

RP / Hungary: under hard pressure playing a good game, keeping spirits up even at the hardest moments. Good counter invasions moves..

and last but not least

Mz / Egypt: for the long, interesting war we fought, 100+ turns of total warfare on land, in the desert, at sea, espionage, invasions, scientific progress, racing for wonders, etc. etc. And for the mutual agreement in which we decided to choose different sides of the conflict, as that was best for the game.

Thanks a lot for the fun and excitement guys.

PS. I still wonder where Tony went..
                          Last edited by Calanthian; June 3, 2012, 16:15.

Comment

• Thanks for the great game everyone! Again I've learnt a few new tricks, this was so far the best opportunity to try out modern warfare. In the end I believe we managed to build two similar strenght alliance and everything was ready for some fun.
                            Commandos units turned out to be devastating, they combined with a focused plan and execution can determine the outcome of war.
                            To be honest I expected that you would surrender after our strike.. it caused so much damage that could not be compensated-at least that's my opinion. And it was not even over. Since I haven't seen any portugal fleet I have to assume that my fleet is the strongest and most of my missile cruisers are loaded with missiles. Before CDE operation I've loaded about 60 missiles, and before we took this pause about 40 of those missiles were ready to hit Citorio, Carthage's production city. I had 4-5 loaded (with elite troops) tranports in range and Citorio had like 6 defenders, it did not have any chance to survive.

Comment

• Thats true, CDE was not even finished. Citorno was planned gone and inevitable.

Next stage was Italy. We had plan for there too. Then from Italy all Portugal was laying at our mercy via the sea.
                              http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

• Damn, you guys take planning seriously (but, it's delenda)

Good game to everyone. Especially 2metra and mzprox for the obvious reasons. I still feel a bit bad about breaking the NAP there, but seriously, who made this map and put that nice chunk of land slightly closer to you than me? Same guy who didn't give me horses (my UU!) or coal...

To everyone else, wish I could've been a little less cornered and actually, you know, interacted meaningfully in the grand scheme. Apologies to Cal for not siding with you (until the end, heh), but really I'm still waiting on that "180-degree plan"...

Comment

Working...
                                X