No announcement yet.

Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could have succeeded way better if Egypt's religion didn't spread into one of Persia's cities allowing him to spot my stack...
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• So, why aren't we playing yet?
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
        I could have succeeded way better if Egypt's religion didn't spread into one of Persia's cities allowing him to spot my stack...
        You can assume whatever you want.

But to my thinking, it would have been just asking way more expensive price from Egypt for Bulgaria's help. Even if you could have taken their 1-2 border cities, they would still had time and power to stop you. While on the other hand, Bulgaria would have never allow hostile nation (they though about you as such once you settled Istanbul and refused to give it to them) to form a 2-nation block with Persia and potentially conquers another nation on the other side of the world. Bulgaria would have never just stayed and watch.
        http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

• I was strongly considering making my initial strike against you instead. But considering Egypt's runaway economy it seemed more urgent that he be kept in check. In retrospect I should have gone after you instead. *sigh*

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• In retrospect, we shouldn't have ignored the massive buildup to the north, and when we did invade we should have gone straight to your core, razing everything we could before you could whip/upgrade a modern army. Ah, regrets!

Comment

• It appears Portugal (pretty sure it's Toni) has disappeared again..
              Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• Originally posted by DNK View Post
                In retrospect, we shouldn't have ignored the massive buildup to the north, and when we did invade we should have gone straight to your core, razing everything we could before you could whip/upgrade a modern army. Ah, regrets!
                Wise words

Comment

• I am starting to miss the game.. ;(
                  Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• Does Portugal needs unpause? Let me know and I can unpause. I am around.

Comment

• Perhaps it's time to ask DNK to sub for Portugal till Portugal is back?
                      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                        Perhaps it's time to ask DNK to sub for Portugal till Portugal is back?
                        Asked Sommerswerd to take Portugal, but he cant commit at the moment, so maybe we still ask DNK to take it?

Comment

• Is anyone from DoF interesting in taking over Russia or Spain in DoE2?
                          Last edited by OzzyKP; May 17, 2012, 18:11.

Comment

• visible light at the end of the tunnel, yesterday I spoke with Portugal and he is ready to continue with the game so that the "eastern devils" cook for large kyotek

Comment

• He needs to be committed to the game, play every turn, otherwise I don't feel like it.

I can't say otherwise: I am pretty disappointed he disappeared twice for several weeks, without any notice.

Comment

• And I'm not happy with developments, but we must concentrate on the final phase of this interesting game, we need to see the game and talk to understand how we will continue hereafter.

Comment

Working...
                                X