No announcement yet.

Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my ships are getting rusty.. what are waiting for exactly?

Comment

• I still haven't had any contact with Portugal.

As I said I want to continue. I had a short pm in which he said he would be online last night, but apparantly he didn't make it..

But only when we westerners play a committed game, then there is a point in going on.
      And I still haven't heard his thoughts..

Sorry for the inconvenience.
      Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• It's alright, I just wondered since according to his ac. info he is logging in time to time (like yesterday)

Comment

• Let's just wait for Portugal. It makes no sense to continue if either party is incomplete.
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Come, on you Portugal! We are all waiting for you!

Comment

• So.. what do you think, will Portugal eve return? I don't know who is the player behind the civ, but if he is still around we can look for replacement I think.

Comment

• It's a rout! I would apply for the position if it wasn't for all the inside intel I have on the opposition

Totally OT: does Apolyton have a mail service? I'm looking to permanently replace gmail.

Comment

• Official diplomatic proposal from Bulgaria to the leader of Portugal:

"Lets arrange a meeting for tomorrow in the afternoon at high level in Sofia. Beer is proposed to be involved. Roman leader is invited too. Bulgarian leader will be there almost the whole day. Discussions about the future of the nations involved are to be discussed!"

Comment

• I think I know who he is.. I could try via that road..

Comment

• Will try to speak with him tomorrow

DNK taking over Portugal is another perfectly legitimate possibility of course.

Comment

• I would sadly say we need to replace Portugal if we want the game to continue and there are braves to take up the challenge. Portugal's leader is not answering his phone, nor replies to SMS. He did not took the bite even at cold beer invitation in the great weather sunny afternoon.

Comment

• I think I still have to wait a little longer, Portugal into the game. We do not know if there are problems in real life. Maybe we should wait another two or three days at most he wrote in the forum. I am of the opinion that if he can not play another must take Portugal because is a pity such a nice game (a good player to fail.

Comment

• I sure hope he will return.

Comment

• Sorry for the absence. Needed to put in more family time lately. I just do not have the time sadly to invest in strategizing. I will play on, just hope Carthage points the way here for our side. Again much apolozies for delaying the game. To make it easier I may have some of my allies take some turns when needed.

Carthage sorry for not showing that time.

Comment

• To Carthage just curious how sure are you about who I am?

Comment

Working...
                                X