Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Portugal (DoF) View Post
    I am happy that you guys find the time to get together and play your turns. Unlike you I just can't do that, RL forbids it for me.
    Well, it's pretty tight for me sometimes. Yesterday I just stayed up an hour long and had a short night.
    But that's why we have extra long turns, to give all players the opportunity to play their turns well.

And for this game I would set my alarm at 3am to be able to play with Egypt and Bulgaria

Comment

• Hey treacherous westerners, don't despair, this is how civ works. The defenders have the chance for the big punch, this is how I lost my armies against Carthage in the desert. I too enjoy this game, hopefully we will have the opportunity to destroy a few hundreds (thousand?) more units

Comment

• Well the first plans are arrising from sheer desperation

And don't go calling us treacherous, you evil puppet master!
        Make sure your minions don't get too strong, as minions tend to overthrow their master

Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• And for this game I would set my alarm at 3am to be able to play with Egypt and Bulgaria
          Joke aside, once I have won a game by escaping from the office in the middle of the day, driving half an hour till I get home, go online where my allie was already online ( he is in another time zone, so for him it was 4AM) we played coordinated and the enemy just broke and surrendered

hopefully we will have the opportunity to destroy a few hundreds (thousand?) more units
          Sigh, in the last 15 turns Bulgaria took part in the destruction of 200+ units - Persian, Turkish, Carthaginian, Portuguese and Roman and the violence is still escalating, so yeah - we are going to hit thousands in just few tens of turns if we keep the pace.

Comment

• And don't go calling us treacherous, you evil puppet master!
            Make sure your minions don't get too strong, as minions tend to overthrow their master
            Ah, now you sing different song - when you were driving with the whip your orc minion's swarms to overflow Eastern Europe what we were supposed to say?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carthage (DoF) View Post
              And don't go calling us treacherous, you evil puppet master!
              Well, that's a problem you do not have to worry about now for a couple of decades

Comment

• Yeah, the God-forsaken NAP-breakers and city razers we have seen they can raze empty cities depopulating half the Hungary. Now who you will call upon for sanity and civilized treatment?

Comment

• Which cities?
                  I don't see any cities ..

I only see land to be populated by a vast PoRoCa population.

Comment

• But I am glad that we tabled a little joy into the lives of Hungary / Bulgaria / Egypt. I read their posts and see how they do feel good after so many previous disappointments. But all good things come to an end. Enough free ride on the "Eastern" hereinafter begin serious game

Comment

• It seems this game I am sentenced to fight multiple nations controlled by 1 player. It was Otto-Persia till now and now Carthago-Portu-Roma.

Comment

• This is not true.

We exchanged passwords to make sure complex sequal moves can be done, while not being able to be online at the same time.
                        I would very much prefer to be able to play online at the same time, as this has cost us multiple times some units that we weren't able to save or move optimally because we couldn't discuss what was best. But more often we miss each other..

PS. Perhaps it is best to reveal now who is who, as there is no more reason, as far as I can see, for anonimity.
                        And then you see you cried Wolf within a reason..

Comment

• it's ok that you have changed passwords. i guess you discuss your moves via pms anyway. Any chance this turn ends soon btw?

Comment

• I am just trying to impose upon a sense of guilt in you Sure it is OK to some degree to exchange passwords to make some moves, as otherwise the game would turn in to "who have more time to play online" instead of who plays better. But still there must be some limit, as on the other hand - 1 player playing too often his allies turns turns the game from a team work in to a one-man show.

About revealing personalities, I am ok with it, as I think most of the players already knew who is who till now and at least I do. As the game turning in to 2 solid alliances fighting against each-other (you were that close to lose your allies after the fiasco at Pecs btw) and loyalties are already somewhat set, yeah there is no big point in hiding who is who. Then again to me is without a change, as I know all who you guys are.

Comment

• If everybody agreed with revealing anonimity, then it may be fun if we all mail our guesses to me first (I'll make my list first) and then we reveal that....!?
                              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Starting writing the list

Comment

Working...
                                X