X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I paused for Rome and Portugal..
    Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• I have re-opened diplomatic window and I can not log into the game if someone can come will be very good for me.

Comment

• ok, done

Comment

• doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by Calanthian View Post
            It sure is an interesting game this..
            You have to see the Portuguese communique from the western front and the Turkish communique from the eastern front to make it even better. 50-60 units were destroyed this turn so far

Comment

• Thank's again

Comment

• Good the timer is to be prolonged. We were really struggling to get any time to talk to each other and really do closely linked moves. The order in which we should have played: Carthage - Portugal - Rome - Carthage just wasn't feasible.

By the way compliments to the bloody eastenders who really did some nicely synchronised moves.

I knew that not being able to get Glyfada could bite me in the ass.
                Some brilliant moves of our adversaries, and having 8 egyptian armor in landing craft (previously Bulgarian) standing by sure did help them. They sailed them into Glyfada harbour unloaded them and then were able to strike 10 positions deep, as it’s all land without culture.

Comment

• War is risky endeavor.

Comment

• This turn we got both lucky and unlucky. like a cultural revolt in the "uranium city" which came the worst possible time and will cause dramatic change of plans (don't explain why, but you can figure out). And no one told me that the Turkish army is not yet destroyed . I started to pull back my army when they struck back and destroyed many of my modern armors and took back cities. We at least got lucky on some rolls. Those transports were not bulgarian.
                    Interesting war between me and Carthage. We know that history is written by the winners anyway, no one would blame us if we broke the nap (except our enemies ofc, but they don't matter), yet we don't want to break the truce-technically- or do we..?
                    Nice that we are not swapping cities anymore, but just a warning : probably we still have some nasty tricks to be tested on you. (much credit goes to Bulgaria, who is always full of ideas :P ).
                    And yes, nice war is ahead of us

Comment

• As long as Bulgaria didn't steal my ideas

And I just didn't want to go razing all those cities I took..
                      as we Carthaginians are actually nice blokes and no damn NAP breakers

Comment

• Steal? Me to steal ideas? Come on, I dont even know about which idea I supposedly stole you speak - I know not much on what you are doing beside what Hungary told me - that you used mass rockets to capture 1 of their cities and I dont even have rockets

If you are talking about naval tactics, ask Russia, Turkey and Persia do I need lessons at boating at first place

edit: I think I got it finally, reading few more times the last few posts - you are talking about the dirty trick of swapping cities, right? Well, I was fully aware of this trick, just did not wanted to use it as it was against what I believe is fair, but messing around with knave like you in the past have affected my moral too at some points I guess
                        Last edited by Bulgaria (DoF); March 23, 2012, 05:15.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carthage (DoF) View Post

And I just didn't want to go razing all those cities I took..
                          as we Carthaginians are actually nice blokes and no damn NAP breakers
                          Bitсh please, you all have the eternal stain stigma of NAP breaker forever torturing on you

Click image for larger version

Name:	NAPbreaker.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	9092987

Comment

• Nice that we are not swapping cities anymore, but just a warning : probably we still have some nasty tricks to be tested on you. (much credit goes to Bulgaria, who is always full of ideas :P ).
                            Thanks for the credit , but it is all team work.

Comment

• Yeah, it seems that "Eastern" is not loathe to use nasty tricks to keep their war. Now I see that they are glad some of our losses if their armies have entered into our capitals. I want to remind you that we hold many enemy territory and hundreds thousand Hungarian citizens are slaves (or will become available) of our Union. Nobody knows how it will end but Rome, prefers to be solved by tanks, guns and bayonets, but not the war to be decided by dishonest tricks and techniques.

Comment

• I see Carthage and Portugal already played, but I will log in to finish my turn, as we are not at war and I did not finished it yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X