Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diplogamer Team in Civilization World Alpha Test?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I'm in as well, the apolyton diplo group has been accepted, and everyone who applied through the apolyton group as well, see Greg's threade in the civ world forum, and the spotlight article.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

So we should all join the same civ and work together.

I don't know if there are different servers or games or something, but in the game I"m in at least, I'm currently king of Greece. I figured Greece would be the ideal civ for Apolyton...

Where is everyone else?
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I think I joined the apolyton diplo group, but I don't remember. can't see any notifications on my e-mail. any way to find out? and if not, any way to join?
        Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

They approved all of us in the diplo group for the beta, so whatever e-mail you listed when you signed up should have details on joining. I had one invite and I guess I wasted it by inviting Robert (who never got into my game anyhow). Each game is capped at 200 players each, so you can't join either of my games now anyhow. But one of my games should end soon and I'll be able to join another one. You just have to figure out how to get into the game.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Try sending a PM to 2K Greg to let him know that you signed up as part of the Diplogamer group but didn't get the e-mail on joining.

Comment

I was already in, Ozzy. I tried to accept your invitation to join your civ, but it said it was full already.
              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Yea, guess I should have saved it for a new person. If I get another I'll invite LzPrst.

Comment

ok, I am in. no idea which game i am in or where to find you oz, but seems alright sofar.
                  Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

I'm in two games at the moment and can't join another one till I finish one. It shouldn't be long, so hopefully there will still be space in yours.

Comment

Working...
                    X