No announcement yet.

Destiny of Empires [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PYT is not really wrong, it's that I reloaded the game, which confuses things.

BlackKnight, Japan: do you have other mods installed? Perhaps modifications in the Program Files folder?
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

I don't have any other mods or modifications in my program files.

Comment

Can we use BUG Mod with this or not? Never tried that with MP and now I've gotten so accustomed to using it in SP...

Connected and played fine, btw, twice.

Comment

Oops I actually moved my files from a folder like this:
          C:\Users\myusername\Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\MODS

to a folder like this:
          C:\Users\myusername\AppData\Roaming\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\MODS

Sorry, I thought my EXE was in Program Files, but it wasn't. That's what allowed me to log in.

Comment

Guys, just my luck: my internet has died, telecom company will fix it somewhere at the beginning of next week, I will try to take my turns, but I might miss one or two, sorry!
            So I go, and do what I can ~ Dwight 'Diplo' Eisenhower

Comment

Try to build your first city at least, America!
              Then you can queue things up, otherwise you'll fall behind immediately!

Comment

King Shaka of the Zulu Empire here. My apologies, but could someone be so kind as to PM me the Admin Password? If indeed it's actually needed.

Comment

Never mind, The Great Shaka engaged his amazing mind & was able to complete his first turn without drama!

Comment

All info is in the first post! You have to scroll down sometimes

@Japan and @BlackKnight: already able to solve the problem?

Make sure that you placed the mod in the right folder, maybe you can tell step by step what you did, what error you get (maybe a screenshot?), etc.

Comment

Japan is up and running

Comment

Originally posted by Aztecs (DoE) View Post
                        Oops I actually moved my files from a folder like this:
                        C:\Users\myusername\Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\MODS

to a folder like this:
                        C:\Users\myusername\AppData\Roaming\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\MODS

Sorry, I thought my EXE was in Program Files, but it wasn't. That's what allowed me to log in.
                        I did this to fix my problem.

Comment

I'm up and running too. Have no idea what my wife did but she fixed it for me

Comment

Ok, got internet again, it's fixed, yaaay! And had the same problem as Japan and Blackknight, and found the solution too: at first I did what St. Jon said I should do, but it didn't work. That was because I made the mistake of putting it in the mod folder for Civ4, not BTS, and I'm hoping that's the same problem the others are having! So, what you do is, go to your program files directory, Firaxis games, then Sid Meier's Civilization 4, then Beyond the Sword, and then Mods, and paste the mod there. Then load the mod in the game, connect, and voila, it works.

EDIT: ah, just noticed that the others had apparently already solved their issues
                            Last edited by America (DoE); September 18, 2010, 11:43.
                            So I go, and do what I can ~ Dwight 'Diplo' Eisenhower

Comment

Paging Suleiman, paging Suleiman. Suleiman to the plate, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Native America (DoE) View Post
                                Paging Suleiman, paging Suleiman. Suleiman to the plate, please.
                                In civilized society, the most important always arrive last
                                Mexico Emerges as a New Player on the International Stage - Mexico City Times

Comment

Working...
                                X