No announcement yet.

Destiny of Empires [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No war - but Arabia was waiting to found a city right up my backside!

Not good behaviour.
    Mexico Emerges as a New Player on the International Stage - Mexico City Times

Comment

• He's most probably not aware that you were blocking him.
      Maybe he didn't understand the messages. I'll send him a PM.
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• @America, you may want to try the following:
        go to General Settings.
        At the very bottom put the option "Enhanced Attachment Uploading" into "Enhanced Attachment Uploading off"

Then upload an image and click on the image, so that it opens in a new browser window.
        Then just copy and paste the URL of that image and post it with an [ img ]http://apolyton.net/.....[ /img ] thing in your post. (no spaces in the [ img ] tags of course).

You can also use HTML and set a width.

Comment

• Apologies Ottomans, I walked away with the game on to let the timer run out. Never realized it may create a problem.

Comment

• No war - but Arabia was waiting to found a city right up my backside!
            More of a strategic outpost town than anything. I would be surprised if it ever gets past 3 pop. It does however seal the nearest land route to Turkey, Egypt, Africa from the north.

Think of it more as "I've got your back" than "putting it up your backside".

Comment

• Originally posted by Arabia (DoE) View Post
              More of a strategic outpost town than anything. I would be surprised if it ever gets past 3 pop. It does however seal the nearest land route to Turkey, Egypt, Africa from the north.

Think of it more as "I've got your back" than "putting it up your backside".
              Just a shame it breaks the agreement we had ...
              Mexico Emerges as a New Player on the International Stage - Mexico City Times

Comment

• Perhaps better we continue negoations in the storythread.

Comment

• I'm going to put up the voting later today.
                  The voting/rating form isn't finished yet. I'm working on it.
                  Don't panic (yet)

Comment

• Hey, I need a temp sub for a day or two. My laptop had some issues and I need to reinstall Windows.

Comment

• I'll sub for you.

Comment

• I'm sorry guys, I'm sick and go to sleep, worked a bit on the voting thing, will continue it tomorrow.

On a different subject, by request: Hebrews (DoE) >>> Israel (DoE)

Comment

• Good health, Robert.

Question to all...

How do you get rid of those on map notes that other players (or you - although since I don't know how to get rid of it, I surely don't know how to put them on a map) have placed? For example, one reads - "City Here". Another indicates the cultural influence percentage at some point in the past.

Thx!

Comment

• I think you have to zoom out and then you will see the option for manipulating signs.

Comment

• alt-s and then click on them. (and with alt-s you can also place them)
                              (or indeed zoom out, then it's one of the options above the minimap, but only after you've zoomed out quite a bit)

Comment

• Merci beaucoup!

Comment

Working...
                                X