No announcement yet.

Destiny of Empires [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <----------------- pleased for once not to be on the last day to vote and haven't yet list!

Comment

• Originally posted by Native America (DoE) View Post
      <----------------- pleased for once not to be on the last day to vote and haven't yet list!

Comment

• Can't
        get
        in...
        The question of whether modern humans and Neanderthals mated when they encountered each other 40,000 years ago is highly controversial.

Comment

• @ India regarding "An Inquiry into the cohesion of nations" ....

Superbly done! A great read.

Comment

• I won't be able to play my turns until sunday evening. Don't exactly know what the procedure is.. but hey if something can be done to slow down the progress of the game it will be appreciated

Comment

• Aztec: are you involved in anything that requires immediate attention the next 4 days? If not, queueing stuff for 4 turns shouldn't be a problem.
              Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

• thanks for the positive feedback on my story. there is more fun coming from the Indian Civil Service.

Comment

• Originally posted by India (DoE) View Post
                  thanks for the positive feedback on my story. there is more fun coming from the Indian Civil Service.
                  "fun from the civil service..."

Comment

• Humphrey, we have to get rid of all this red tape!

-But Minister! Red tape holds the country together!

Comment

• Originally posted by India (DoE) View Post
                      Humphrey, we have to get rid of all this red tape!

-But Minister! Red tape holds the country together!
                      One of the better quotes from that show.

Comment

• Strange lately not much posting in the story thread I see.

The war in DoE is like a fight in the school yard. When the war was starting, it was like before the fight the boys shout threats and name- calling to each- other. When the first hits start, there is a lot of screaming, swearing, threatening and hissing. It was like our 150 story posts in the last month.

When it becomes clear that the fight is going to be long and merciless and the winner is not going to be decided with treats, everyone stops wasting his air in pointless words and concentrate on fighting. Without much show, but effectively and mercilessly.
                        This time is now in DoE.

Soon enough someone will be laying on the ground, trying to hide his head with hands, and the other will start to hiss and shout by fits and starts, while hitting heavy the fallen one.
                        We wait to see who will be in what position and what a stories all will write.

Comment

• bah, missed a turn. Reload!

Been pouring my creative energy into Sim City 4 instead the past month. Sort of needed to take a long siesta from the RP here. Burned out a bit.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Inca (DoE)Burned out a bit.[/QUOTE]

Happens. I needed a bit of a break myself. But, hey, things are heating up.

QUESTION

I will be going on another trip in June and again in October. I have my sub lined up; same person as last time. He is a very reliable, and a very good player. Not into the story-telling though.

He, and I, would both like to have him review the game situation periodically so that he can stay in touch with what is going on. This may be more frequent in the week or two leading up to my absence. I would have him log in after I play, and of course, not make any moves. Is that OK by folks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Inca (DoE) View Post
                              Been pouring my creative energy into Sim City 4 instead the past month. Sort of needed to take a long siesta from the RP here. Burned out a bit.
                              SIM CITY 4?!? I love that game. Its so buggy though, at least for me. I have to remember to save every 15 minutes cause I never know when its going to crash for no reason. And it ALWAYS crashes. Its like a punch in the gut when you build your whole city up to getting multiple wonders and stadiums and millions of dollars and then the game crashes with no autosave feature Its enough to make you shelve the game for months or years, which is exactly what happened

Anyway I digress. I have been missing the beautiful Inca stories too. So much better than our wartime rants and raves at each other.
                              Originally posted by France (DoE) View Post
                              Happens. I needed a bit of a break myself. But, hey, things are heating up.

QUESTION

I will be going on another trip in June and again in October. I have my sub lined up; same person as last time. He is a very reliable, and a very good player. Not into the story-telling though.

He, and I, would both like to have him review the game situation periodically so that he can stay in touch with what is going on. This may be more frequent in the week or two leading up to my absence. I would have him log in after I play, and of course, not make any moves. Is that OK by folks?
                              Fine by me.

And what do you mean heating up I though things were finally starting to cool down
                              Mexico Emerges as a New Player on the International Stage - Mexico City Times

Comment

• Originally posted by Ottoman Empire (DoE) View Post
                                And what do you mean heating up I though things were finally starting to cool down
                                NVM, I just read the story thread
                                Mexico Emerges as a New Player on the International Stage - Mexico City Times

Comment

Working...
                                X