X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a free unpacker for .rar?

I don't want any credit cards!

Comment

• Just use the normal Rar. It has 30-days trial period. And even when he expires, it only reminds you with a pop-up.
      http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

• My log in is working.

Comment

• With so many new diplo-gamers in this one it might be a good idea to remind everyone of the rules/good form etc.

I'd hate to see a capital go down by a Warrior in a few turns

Is this Epic speed (I hope so!)
          "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
          *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Be your friend's true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter with laughter again but betrayal with treachery.

Comment

• For unpacking rar files, I suggest 7-Zip. It works for a lot of different extensions, and it's open source.

• Packing / unpacking: 7z, ZIP, GZIP, BZIP2 and TAR
              • Unpacking only: ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, DEB, DMG, HFS, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MSI, NSIS, RAR, RPM, UDF, WIM, XAR and Z.

Comment

• Never mind I think i got it working.
                Last edited by Japan (DoE); September 14, 2010, 02:12.

Comment

• right click and select open with (wXP, not sure about later ones, but should be similar). Choose program from list. Select your unpacker. Check "always open with this program" or whatever so you don't have to deal with it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Native America (DoE) View Post
                    Explain, please, lack of my picture among the "generic" choices? Am I already so disregarded??
                    Its called racism. Soon Tier 1 nations will appear in super-fast ships from across the sea, and declare that your lands are in fact unoccupied empty lands and exterminate you. But don't worry, you will appear in some good movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by deity View Post
                      I'd hate to see a capital go down by a Warrior in a few turns
                      Yes, though ... it does depend on whose capital doesn't it ...

But you are right. After all the discussion and argument, it is worth RP making it very clear the rules we are all signing up to play with, even if some bits of them some of us might not like. I'm sure he will with creating a new 'org' thread.

Comment

• There will be an org thread, and everybody will be forced () to read through the gamesrules again
                        I'll setup a new test-game today that includes the mod, that way everybody can check if he has installed the mod in the right way.
                        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• This 18 player game is going to be the biggest for a long time b/c it appears that Civ5 can only hold 12 civs on a huge map

Comment

• Not confirmed yet:
                            - Germany
                            - Mongolia
                            - China
                            - Zulu
                            - America
                            - Aztecs

Comment

• Thanks RP for all the work, and Ozzy for the map/mod. Mod seems to work well.

Comment

• Busy with long hours at work plus other activities, maybe in 24 hours I can go through your instructions and get things ready for the game, as first turn is going to be 48 hours, feel free to start it up, and I will sort thiongs out tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X