Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I can't believe we are picking again with less choice. If the diplo vision is watered down why worry about civ placement being a bit off.

Cyber, another vote please...
    1) original pick
    2) new pick

LOL
    "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
    *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Ok, map is done.

All I need to do now is make sure everyone gets the correct leaders. RP will have to send me a list once he has it. I do that in the code, not worldbuilder, so I won't look at the map again till I'm playing on it.

I have finished with the map before I picked my civ for anyone who is curious, so I didn't make any changes for my own benefit. And since everyone complained, I tried to resist making too many changes overall, so if you have a problem with your start, blame everyone who complained about my tweaking.
      Last edited by OzzyKP; September 10, 2010, 00:25.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinchak View Post
        That is weird. Last time we picked *sigh* I was 4th, yet when I logged in I had like 5 choices. One was some sort of combo like; persians, indians, something, something. Very odd. Being 4th to pick I would expect only 2 civs to be left to choose from.
        I think you misunderstood the form. We were all given the list of all the civs in our tier, but if you chose one which someone else had already picked your were told you can't have it and told to pick again. So you did only have 2 civs to choose from, but you were given the list of 5 but 3 of those five if you had chosen you would have been told choose again.

Comment

• How about those before me picking there civ already!!!!!

Comment

• with civ picking it is: the less you know, the better. that's why everybody gets the full list of options. only when, as TP explained, you pick a civ already chosen, you get a 'nono'. that way you may know who picked before you but not what they picked.
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• So what was Anon breaking about me revealing my position in the picking order?
              “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
              - Anon

Comment

• Originally posted by St Jon View Post
                So what was Anon breaking about me revealing my position in the picking order?
                Best not talk about it

The less we talk, the less we know...
                "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• And knowing is half the battle.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                    Black Knight, deity and The Priest: the e-mail addresses in your Apolyton profiles aren't working!
                    My email was most likely deleted cuz I don't use it. But if you need to get a hold of me just PM me.

Comment

• [goodvibes]

I can't wait to start!! 18 civs on a world map!!

[/goodvibes]

Comment

• With the knowledge comes the pain.
                        http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by St Jon View Post
                          So what was Anon breaking about me revealing my position in the picking order?
                          Let's say that I am number 2 in the group and you are number 1, and I know that you are.
                          I want to pick the Dutch, but they are not available, then i know that you are the dutch.

Or let's say that I know that you are number 4, then I know that you are not the Dutch.
                          The less you know, the better it is!
                          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Ah, what a pity I saw this only now. I have set up games and designed maps before (my map design is somewhat infamous among some CFC SG players ). I could have helped you as a neutral party. Ah well, next time maybe...

Comment

• Ah, oh well. Good to have another map maker available though.

Comment

• Cyber, another vote please...
                                1) original pick
                                2) new pick

LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X