Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign in and it lets you know your new number.

@RP: heh, yeah I'll look into working on that. I'm sure we won't be too backwards in tech or development at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by DNK View Post
      Yeah, but how we're going to fit into the general power struggles of the major players is very, very removed. While everyone else is jockeying and diplomacing their way into a complex world of intrigue and backstabbing and dealmaking, we're out chopping jungles and watching from the sidelines. But it's okay, I guess, since I originally thought I'd be in a 4-player PBEM anyway.
      I'm sure players on the east coast of America will have more contact with Europe than Europe will have with Japan and China.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Exploit View Post
        Robert, are you going to send out a PM telling us our new civ pick order number?
        I did not intend to (it's quite a work to send out 17 personalized PM's!)
        When you login, you immediately see your pick-number, as DNK said.
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• One anonymity destroying post removed
          Please don't say anything about your position on the civpicker. It may reveal who you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
            @Priest: I never broke treaties
            And in BtP I never arranged a war with lackies.
            Ha - so it was complete coincidence that the moment your spies overthrew my government and your armies invaded, that three other nations atacked me. All on the same turn. Man - that was an unlucky coincidence!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
              Black Knight, deity and The Priest: the e-mail addresses in your Apolyton profiles aren't working!
              Problem. When I try to change the email address it doesn't let me bceause it says that email adress is alwayd in use. I guess that is a device to stop people opening multiple accounts. However, my email address must be entered in an old anonymous Diplo account. Easy way forward or just try to remember passowrds to old diplo accounts in apolyton and change their emails to ficticious ones?

Comment

• Ok, civpicking has started again! All pick your civ! Refer to the PM I sent you a few days ago. I have improved the civpicker application, you are now forced to give a password which I can use to setup your anonymous account. Make it something that won't remind me about you!)

@Exploit: you now pick in the civpicker1.nsf instead of the civpicker2.nsf. Please adjust your URL to do that!

All good luck!

Rober
                t
                bump

Comment

• Originally posted by The Priest View Post
                  Problem. When I try to change the email address it doesn't let me bceause it says that email adress is alwayd in use. I guess that is a device to stop people opening multiple accounts. However, my email address must be entered in an old anonymous Diplo account. Easy way forward or just try to remember passowrds to old diplo accounts in apolyton and change their emails to ficticious ones?
                  If you tell me the e-mail address I'll look it up. That's easiest for me

Comment

• uh, there are 18 pre-selected civs, divided over 4 tiers. So every tier has 4 or 5 civs you can choose from. (if you're the #1 to pick your civ)
                    That is weird. Last time we picked *sigh* I was 4th, yet when I logged in I had like 5 choices. One was some sort of combo like; persians, indians, something, something. Very odd. Being 4th to pick I would expect only 2 civs to be left to choose from.

Comment

• We should have used this mod.

The bright version in 4.5 is great (even on my LCD)... my favourite terrain for now! (though I still don't know what to think of the gold background) Cheers, LT.

It is my new standard for single player. Custom skins for all 35 civs = VERY nice.
                      Last edited by Pinchak; September 9, 2010, 18:34.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinchak View Post
                        That is weird. Last time we picked *sigh* I was 4th, yet when I logged in I had like 5 choices. One was some sort of combo like; persians, indians, something, something. Very odd. Being 4th to pick I would expect only 2 civs to be left to choose from.
                        Last time there were indeed combo choices, this has been reverted by the last vote.

Comment

We should have used this mod.

Earth 35 Civilizations MOD (v2.5) For Beyond The Sword 3.19 NEW WORKING DOWNLOAD LINK 2023 Earth 35 Civilizations MOD (v2.5) 262 MB - BTS v3.19 Over 50.000 Downloads Since the first version! Last Update December 23 2011. Please post feedback and bugs to help me improve the mod. ANY RATING...

It is my new standard for single player. Custom skins for all 35 civs = VERY nice.
                          Too bad that it introduces new gameplay elements, like new religions, for the rest it looks like a mod I'm going to try!

Comment

• Last time there were indeed combo choices, this has been reverted by the last vote.
                            So lame.

I also don't see why pick order was done again. That aspect of this didn't change anything.

Comment

• Robert, that link might be to the wrong mod.

You want the earth 35 civs blue marble mod. It is godly. About the only thing missing is civ specific city skins (of which there is a seperate mod for, but lacks all the cool stuff in this one).

Let me know if that mod has custom skins for all the civs. I am still not 100% sure that is the mod I have.

Comment

So lame.

I also don't see why pick order was done again. That aspect of this didn't change anything.
                                Good question. We should have just picked up where we left off last time.
                                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X