Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I assume that Tiers and pickable nations remain unchanged.

Do I remember correctly that the American Civs were USA, NA's, Inca and Maya or Aztec?

Could you please provide a list of who is in which Tier please as I cannot find a final copy.

PS. Can there be a special rule for Pinchak to stop him picking the Maya?
    Last edited by St Jon; September 9, 2010, 04:59.
    “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
    - Anon

Comment

• Originally posted by DNK View Post
      I know there's measured war, but losing half your empire is still a pretty big blow to your mindset and strategy and all.

Still really hoping you guys take up that 3 New World suggestion.
      It is but at least if we are nicely spaced out we should actually have Empires which have grown to a worthwhile size and able to defend themselves rather than locked in with nowhere to go from quite an early stage. If Tech-Trades are banned then I love isolation at the beginning. Nothing lovelier than sitting in peace without need to build large ancient era armies.

Only problem I see is the imagination we will need to produce the interesting posts without early interaction.
      - Anon

Comment

• (all names in alphabetical position)

Tier 1:
        ------------
        deity
        Exploit
        OzzyKP
        The Priest
        Toni
        ------------

Tier 2:
        ------------
        2metraninja
        Hercules
        Pinchak
        Robert Plomp
        trev
        ------------

Tier 3:
        ------------
        Black Knight 427
        BranksDilly
        St Jon
        WarningU2
        ------------

Tier 4
        ------------
        amarriner
        Dubhghlas
        DNK
        Rempedaalops
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• The 18 civs:

Tier 1:
          ------------
          England
          Vikings
          Germany (starts slightly to the east)
          France
          Ottomans
          ------------

Tier 2:
          ------------
          Russia (starts slightly to the east)
          Arabs
          Egypt
          Mali
          Mongolia
          ------------

Tier 3:
          ------------
          Zulu
          China
          India
          Japan
          ------------

Tier 4:
          ------------
          Native Americans
          Inca
          Aztecs
          United States
          ------------

Comment

• We're going to have to watch out having you in Tier 2!
            - Anon

Comment

• Usually I screw up by starting stupid wars anyway, no reason to fear me.

Comment

• Yeah seem to remember you broke our treaties and attacked me twice in my first game BtP and were utterley defeated both times even though the first time you had cowardly arranged the war so it was your lackies who too the pain. In fact didn't you try the same in DOC - arranging for everyone else to attack India while you leaked plans to them? Tier 2 nations - get him before he uses you as his pawns!

Comment

• Robert - to get a pick order, do you need random numbers again?

Comment

• @Priest: I never broke treaties
                    And in BtP I never arranged a war with lackies. I did indeed in DoC, where you were one of the lackies. And yes, it once again failed. My wars always fail.

@St Jon / @The Priest: yes, I need new lists! Please include #18 and DNK this time as well!

Comment

• Originally posted by St Jon View Post
                      It is but at least if we are nicely spaced out we should actually have Empires which have grown to a worthwhile size and able to defend themselves rather than locked in with nowhere to go from quite an early stage. If Tech-Trades are banned then I love isolation at the beginning. Nothing lovelier than sitting in peace without need to build large ancient era armies.

Only problem I see is the imagination we will need to produce the interesting posts without early interaction.
                      Well, I was going on the info that Canada would be plains instead of grassland and the fact that the Americas have extremely weak resources compared to everyone else, and that they'd be making jungles all the more difficult. If that's not the case then I suppose it will be okay, although I'd still much rather not be so isolated and out of the main powers' politics for months.

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                      T4 is not going to have any space problems. Especially now that people nixed the mod, the Americas are going to be one of the lushest spots on the planet.
                      Okay, I guess if it's done right the Americas will be fine with 4. Still not happy about being isolated, but I'll stop my whining.

Comment

• List sent Robert.
                        - Anon

Comment

• Originally posted by DNK View Post
                          Okay, I guess if it's done right the Americas will be fine with 4. Still not happy about being isolated, but I'll stop my whining.
                          It won't be isolated. You'll be able to reach Russia and Australia/South-East Asia

Comment

• Please tell me we are not releaseing the map pre-game. This take away a very interesting aspect of gameplay.

My only point regarding the map is that there is no reason for it to be changed after civs are asigned to players.

Comment

• Well, some people had problems with Ozzy knowing the map while the rest doesn't.
                              If nobody has a problem with that, then we can leave it that way and not release the map.

Comment

• Aww why do we need get new numbers? I really liked my number.

Comment

Working...
                                X