New type of diplo game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too bad, but it's a fair start to all though

And it seems like #13 has picked his civ as well!
    We're at the 10 hour turn now!
    If you register your e-mail in the game you get an e-mail at every new turn!
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• so why have I just built 5 airships to spot them?

Just adds to the unique flavour of this game if you ask me.

(and how much do you need bribing to give me a copy of that map?)

Comment

• I like it without huts . Random events are on?

Comment

• Agree with you there. No Huts is much better as we get rid of as much random luck as possible.
          “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
          - Anon

Comment

• Agree on no huts, cool.

Everybody happy? A dangerous question to ask

he he
            "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
            *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Seems like deity is in a good mood, he must be happy with his start ( that is a worry with a player of his calibre), I have a respectable start too, so I will not whinge.

Comment

• Someone hasn't found his city yet and losing critical turns.. I know it's a 'no pause' game, but we cannot just contnue this way, if that player has dropped we better look for replacement before it's too late for that civ. I say we pause and wait a bit, even reload if the player returns or a new player comes.

Comment

• Originally posted by trev View Post
                  Seems like deity is in a good mood, he must be happy with his start ( that is a worry with a player of his calibre), I have a respectable start too, so I will not whinge.
                  Likewise to you Trev

With my start, it's not brilliant but I'm just glad to be playing again after an 8 month break! Suffering withdrawals.
                  Last edited by deity; April 4, 2010, 01:27.
                  *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Originally posted by mzprox View Post
                    Someone hasn't found his city yet and losing critical turns.. I know it's a 'no pause' game, but we cannot just contnue this way, if that player has dropped we better look for replacement before it's too late for that civ. I say we pause and wait a bit, even reload if the player returns or a new player comes.
                    I see what you mean. At first I thought he was just looking for a city site, but he's not even logging in...

Cyber to the rescue!! May need a password reset for a new player.
                    *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• No need to reload - two moves is hardly crucial at this stage of the game - at least how I play - particularly with no huts to be racing for.

Comment

• Once you had built your city it doesn't matter, but without a city these turns are completely wasted.

Comment

• I have kicked him from the game and let the AI settle for him.
                          Maya can reclaim his civ simply, it has no password.
                          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Once you had built your city it doesn't matter, but without a city these turns are completely wasted

You are right. Good action RP, and it looks like you did it just in time - 10 mins before the turn ended.

Comment

• Not fair to kick him as I know who he is and he has logged in twice.
                              “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
                              - Anon

Comment

• What about asking Ozzy to sub for him for a while (and if He won't return we should look for a perm replacement.)

Comment

Working...
                                X