New type of diplo game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool we are go!

I'll copy Cyber's post and PM everyone now...

SENT
    Last edited by deity; April 1, 2010, 08:13.
    "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
    *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinchak View Post
      Well, I logged in before reading this game update and hense did not put a password on my civ.

I think I am only the second person to play their turn... any chance you could reload this right quick cyber?
      if you end the turn, then retire from the game and then select your civ again you can give it a new password.
      If you let me know in advance I'll close the turn tracker so that nobody will know who you are.
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
        Game's up
        DON'T USE THE NOSCORE MOD! WE DON'T USE IT

server: plomp.eu:2065
        password: none

Turn timer: http://www.playyourturn.com/?page_id=17&gameID=109 (yes, that's a new type of turntracker! It's anonymous!! and it knows BtS civs!)

I suggest that everybody picks a civ on a first come first served base.
        But you can't change when you've picked one!!!

And good players (who?): restrain yourself when you pick a civ!
        All have fun

These are the possible leaders:
        Ragner
        *Justinian
        Peter
        *Pacal II
        Gilgamesh
        *Boudica
        *Lincoln
        Qin Shi Huao
        Hammarubi
        Napoleon
        Hatseputs
        Genghis Khan
        *Augustus Caesar

I'll * those who are taken already.
        I'm excited to see how this game goes!

I also can't wait to see who picked which civ. It'll be tougher to follow this game though without posting. But I assume I'll be called upon to sub every now and then.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• unfortunately with no anonymous accounts, we will be unable to even make screenshot posts. bragging and blustering, threats and trickery will be all done behind the scenes. oh well, I'll manage without, but it will be difficult to shut up
          Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

• I feel silly as I can't find any way to link my username to the Play Your Turn game. Doesn't seem to be an option to join a game that I can see.

Comment

• Press the 'hand' icon next to the civ name in the score-list on playyourturn!

Comment

• Originally posted by LzPrst View Post
                unfortunately with no anonymous accounts, we will be unable to even make screenshot posts. bragging and blustering, threats and trickery will be all done behind the scenes. oh well, I'll manage without, but it will be difficult to shut up
                Well maybe I can get someone's login and occasionally make maps of things.

I'm almost starting to now regret using this nice map on a pseudo-diplogame.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I belive my stat position needs a fix. Tried to send PM to Robert Plomp and OzzKP, but couldn't (maybe new reg syndrome?). Anyway: Not that experienced, especially not with funny starts, but I have doubts that my start is viable at all. (6-7 desert tiles-some of those next to river btw so they should be flood plains, it's a map error) and the rest tiles are all floodplains + some resources. I'm losing food at 1 population. I know that the extra food from flood plains should offset this, but only when I'm working on them.. what happens when I try to work on my desert hill to get some hammer at all, I will still get the pollution.
                  soo anyone who wants to trade this wonderfull start with me could send a pm to desertlord.. I'd rather be a tundraking

Sorry about the complain, but as I said I doubt this is viable. You can convince me to try to continue..I would give it a go.

Comment

• I got your PM and I have forwarded it to OzzyKP!
                    We'll let him answer!

Comment

• Yea, I think it is viable, but it is certainly unusual, I understand. You are Egypt! Desert Lord!

I'd encourage you to stick it out, but swapping is a decent idea too. I'm sure lots of people would love a start with lots and lots of flood plains.

Comment

• Allright, I'll try my best, but... You will see I was right

Comment

• I thought speed on this was going to be Epic?

It says a Quick on the turn tracker so is this a change of setup or a bug?

Also can I confirm that we are, as normal, all Noble?
                          “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
                          - Anon

Comment

• I believe it is epic. Maybe the turn tracker thing isn't set right. Have you not picked a civ yet? Would you like to take Egypt, since the person who picked them seems to really not like their otherwise amazing start?

Comment

• let him then change with another anonymous civ so we don't know who Egypt is!

And it is epic, but the turn tracker site can't be set on epic. weird.

Comment

• Amazing, eh? Having a city in the first turn is a bad sign for me, but I wasn't really serious about swaping... I don't like this start, but I'd hate to see someone else making wonders with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X