X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is a story about Media and Persia

The war continues

Indian troops were able to conquer Madras and Ahmedabad temporarily. But Persian troops were able to counter the attack immediately and liberated Ahmedabad immediately. In the meanwhile the build-up of armies near Hyderabad also increased more and more. Volunteers from all over New Persia joined the army to fight the Indians.

News about the Mali help to the Indians angered all of Media and Persia! The Indian expansionists had tried to take over New Persia not that long ago. Combined with the ongoing cultural attacks on New Persia, and worst of all: the theft of the Persian story HTML template from the message board, this caused all of Media and Persia to unite against the Indian tyrant.

And now the Mali had joined the Indians!
    The mighty Indian Empire was now even helped by another mighty nation, the Mali. Guru Beli'Az sent out a request for help to all nations on the world! This Joined army of Malinese and Indians must end now. They try to conquer all of New Russia at the cost of innocent civilians. All nations that care about freedom and justice should now join with Persia! Friends, join us against these warmongers of Sha'Tao! New Russia for the Persians! As it always has been! We must thrive the Indians and their Malinese collaborators from New Russia and from the edge of the world. Then the world will have peace, when India is gone and all have converted into Hastogianism! Everybody of course has the freedom to chose between Hairy Hastogianism and Heavy Hastogianism! Persia knows Freedom of Religion, India does not!

Persian infantry face Indian tanks

Persian soldiers liberate Ahmedabad again>

Little is left of Madras after Indians conquered it.

Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
    <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

"New Russia for the Persians! As it always has been!"

New Russia.. as it shows first it was the promised land for the Russians, but then the Persians took most of it.. it wasn't enough though next they drove away the peacefull Natives, now they want New India's rich land.. I hope the Orb feels safe there..Oh, btw ORB; we have spotted several East Indiaman in the Persian fleet.. I wonder how they got them..
      Anyway; history shows how evil the Hastogianists are-here is the chance to get rid of them once and for all. You all know that Sha'Tao is about peace: help us and we shall build a better world.

Empress Shakti

Comment

The korean navy continued its patrols to the west of india. No enemys were sighted.

Comment

Ottoman Empire Makes Peace With Russia

Inside the Private Council of Caliph Mustafa III, all private advisors in attendance.

Caliph Mustafa III:

Gentlemen, I will be visiting Moscow tomorrow for the most significant signing ceremony we have ever seen.

I have always been a pragmatist and favoured peace with the Russians, as I had initially made peace with them after the 1st Ottoman/Russian War. I stand before you today remaining a proud man, even in defeat. The Russians are a formidable force on the battle field and I am honoured to sign peace with them.

The deal I will sign with the Russians will see us lose in some aspects, and win in others. I hold the Ottoman Empire above all else and I will guarantee on this day that the Ottoman Empire will grow stronger after this day than it was before this 2nd Ottoman/Russian War. This is a certainty.

Some Ottomans will be overjoyed with the news, some will despise it. Those that will despise it have had their chance. Anna was given her chance and failed. We played by our agreement and now Anna will be handed over to Prince Igor. Her fate is in Igor's hands. She will be joined by General Charles Martel as well, this is part of the agreement with the Russians.

I will leave the rest of the news to our Foreign Advisor...

Foreign Advisor:

Gentlemen, effective immediately all military units are to withdraw from the Russian border and relocate to the positions outlined in the document you have received in confidence.

Peace with the Russians does not necessarily mean peace for our Empire.

Comment

All clear on the western front.... Still no movment of the enemy....

All korean naval ships are being ordered to the Indian west coast . If this war continues we will be forced to take action and declare war.

many are offerin g to buy our ships but at this stage we will not sell one korean into combat service unless under korean leadership

The evil empire should be preprared. Retribution is due.

Comment

Originally posted by Korea (DoC) View Post
              The korean navy continued its patrols to the west of india. No enemys were sighted.
              Would you clarify what kind of enemy are you looking for at the _west_ side of India? Persia is on the east and no need to look for it, just check the map.

Empress Shakti

Comment

the east you and your ally mali have wel lcovered. we have hear rumours of a planned invasion of india too so we are patrolling . also sending some spare fleets to the east as well if you need them around. at present no force seemsto heading from the west. we might have scared them off.

We will kill the evil empire if they dare to offend us.

Comment

I Lord James have been given the power by my people to lead England into the future. As my first official action I have declared war on the Indian Empire, no more we will stay quietly and fall pray to their world dominion.

Guru Beli'Az sent out a request for help to all nations on the world!
                  This time we are ready to fight, I and the whole of England is behind our Persian friends.

An English Infantry army has been dispatched supported by english Artillery to liberate our colony in the south.

English Destroyers have been ordered to destroy all Indian ships on the high seas.

Lord James

Comment

this is a story about Media and Persia

Guru Beli'Az prepares Media and Persia for another war

After the Indian invasion of New Persia, Guru Beli'Az knew that more nations would try their luck to seize some Median cities. Beli'Az ordered the production of new infantry units to defend all borders. A message was send to all world leaders: "Make no mistake, Media is not involved in the war with India. Only New Persia is sending armies to the front. Media is fully prepared to counter any invasion, and we will destroy anybody who will opportunistically try to take advantage of the Persian/Indian war."

Heavily defended Median borders
                    <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• this is a story about Media and Persia

New Persia suffers under Indian invasion

The atmosphere in the streets of the New Persian cities is very negative. Despite the Persian success in liberating the Persian city of Ahmedabad, people knew that the Indian army was close. Ever since the first Indian troops crossed the Persian border, the people of New Persia knew that doom may be their future.
                      Especially after the Indians were able to conquer the ancient old Persian cities of Ahmedabad and Madras. Many Persians were killed when the Indians invaded the cities.

Fortunately the Persian generals, despite having less advanced weaponry then the Indians, were able to liberate Ahmedabad quickly. Many civilians had lost their life under the temporary Indian occupation though.
                      The Indians had no mercy. The most disgusting thing the Persian soldiers discovered was that the complete Indian minority of Ahmedabad was killed by the Indians! The bodies were piled up in the temples of Sha'Tao! Nobody understood why Indians would kill Indians. The only logical explanation is that the Indians considered their fellow Sha'Tao brothers betrayers, only because they lived in the freedom of Persia.

Persian officials now fear that all Indian minorities in the by India occupied cities of New Russia will face the same doom. Being murdered by their own kin. This is Horrible!

Guru Beli'Az once again asks all nations on earth to come tot he aid of Persia! Persia can not fight India and Mali all by itself. The invasion of many advanced Malines and Indian troops could only be halted halfway the continent. The entire western part of New Russia has already been conquered by the Sha'Tao barbarians. Let us not fight this war alone. Everything will do, vocal support, money, armies.

Please be with the Persians and the Indian minority of New Russia in your thoughts and prayers! The Indian army commits genocide on their own people! Horrible!
                      Media and Persia has freedom of religion! Unlike the Indians where non Sha'Taoists are being killed. In Media and Persia everybody can freely choose their religion. Be it Hairy Hastogianism or Heavy Hastogianism, it doesn't matter! There is freedom. All help us against these barbarians from the west! We can't fight 3 combined nations all by ourselves.

Indian minorities on New Russia flee for Sha'Tao fundamentalists

Persian city of Madras destroyed by Indians

Indian army uses advanced weaponry against helpless Persian civilians.

Persians bravely fight the Indians and the Malinese, using less advanced weaponry

Comment

• Comment

• We don't have time now for a long answer, just a few things to point out:

England has violated a treaty (again): we have agreed for a non-aggression pact for 50 cycles (turns) in the Africa area-so everyone should know how much they respect any treaty.

India fights alone, no other nation is commited to enter the war on our side, but we hope it will change as more and more superpower attacking us from all sides.

Persians destroy our cities and call it liberation.. and yet nations consider helping them.. some has no morals at all.

Finally, Egypt: I don't really like the alternatives in the last sentence of your article...

Comment

• Originally posted by India (DoC) View Post

"New Russia for the Persians! As it always has been!"

.Oh, btw ORB; we have spotted several East Indiaman in the Persian fleet.. I wonder how they got them..

Empress Shakti

Orb is not involved with this war in any way shape or form. The East Indiamen in the Persian fleet have been in the Persian fleet for generations so there is nothing we can do about that. Yet we do have ships in the area which are only acting as observers/defenders were your war to spill over into Orb territory.

Chief Rep Auutha, Orb Federation
                            The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• Empress Shakti who are you to teach us morale lessons. You who claimed to be our holy leader and protector invaded a Tao brethren and took our city.

The England you know is no more, you have only yourself to blame for this. Today we stand for what we believe that you are a curse to this world. We say no more to your oppressive believes... It is not only us that see you constantly telling the whole world what it should do.

We seek to reclaim what you took from us with force.
                              Last edited by England (DoC); March 10, 2010, 09:40.

Comment

• The sky is falling, the sky is falling

The Mali citizens were placed on red alert in the wake of the recent world events. Mali will begin preparing defenses should Persia or her allies decide to bring this war across the sea.

Comment

Working...
                                X