This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Report form the Governor of New India, Hyderabad city

I've done what I've been told to do. We have pulled every force back to the capital to defend the palace and the other cites on this peninsula. The other cities have fallen or soon will be.. unless we got reinforcement. While the main army stayed at home I can report that many indian volunteers arrived to the island to help us defend it. We also got some prototype weapons for testing. The first Tanks ever participated in combat succesfully stopped a small persian force which tried to isolate the capital from further reinforcements. Our soldiers celebrated the very first mission of our advanced aircraft. This bomber unit might turn the tide of the war one day.
    The Persian army under the city is growing constantly. I wonder when will they attack.
    Our intelligence reports that Korean destroyers are heading to the area, hopefull they bring help. On the other hand we noticed several airships ariving to Persia while the same amount of units dissappeared from an English city. might be coincidence though, no proof.

Comment

korea is shocked to see the indian colonies left without aid from the mainland, where ar ethe other taoists. where is mali indiqs neighbour and longest ally, why do they sit idly by building banks and not sending volunteers to aid the indians , why do the natives refusse to speak, they too are only one small trip from the colonies. yet they too send no help

Indians main armies still sit idly in Indian homeland where there is no fighting are they scared? does india hold no allegiance to its colonies.

It must be time to send the main force to the colonies, it is time to purge the evil. it is time

Comment

Rip van Greekle was not a violent man but news of more espionage against his nation riled him more than the war!

Who were these gutless bullies? They incited a slave revolt in Old Damascus some time ago and now have poisened the rivers of Iloupoli!

Menander was busy on a mission so Rip had to investigate this situation for himself. Who would have an interest in harming Greece, the least developed nation in the world? Surely not her neighbours? Please, anyone with information is asked to help. Internal Greek investigations have commenced....

Comment

korea will send some inquisitors to greece to aid in its investigation.

It is perhaps because Greece is freindly with Taoist nations that she is beingspied on.

Blame the Evil Ones....

Comment

Originally posted by Korea (DoC) View Post
            korea is shocked to see the indian colonies left without aid from the mainland, where ar ethe other taoists. where is mali indiqs neighbour and longest ally, why do they sit idly by building banks and not sending volunteers to aid the indians , why do the natives refusse to speak, they too are only one small trip from the colonies. yet they too send no help
            Do not fear Korea. The Mali government has been helping India for several turns in preparation for the war. We did not tip our hands publicly to the enemy.

Comment

Empress Shakti has received the latest reports from the frontlines;

Her Majesty,

We have received the coded message in wich you have authorized a counter attack against the persian invasion force. I gladly report that we have managed to take back two of our cities as the overconfident Persians let them barely defended. In this attacks we managed to destroy airships and galleons too.
              The persians are hesitating in their siege, we got report that an other force is aproaching the capital, now their total army consists of 13 cannons, ~25 infantries and some other units.
              I took risk sending even a few troops away to take back our cities, but I'm confident that with the help of God we shall be victorious. I know you don't want to send the main force to the islands, but if you would reconsider this might be a good time break those pathetic persians.
              I've attched a map about the current situation (red circle marks the place of the previous batte where our tanks annihilated the enemy)

Empress Shakti: It is time to teach those Hastogianists a lesson.
              I had a dream last night.. it was very strange I saw the Guru and He said :"..I am not going to attack India if that'll result in big losses for my empire. In past games (lifes??) I have gone rampant on leading civs, it always resulted in losing at least 30% of my empire.
              We shall show them that we don't have the luxury not learning from the past's mistakes. The victory will be ours.

High Priest Ashoka Of course it will be. No one as determined as we are. The non-faithfull will never understand our true power..

Comment

Leaders of Mali,

Do I understand correctly that you are helping India against us?
                Does India need your help? And are you giving it in secret?
                Who else is helping India against our counter-invasion?
                Look at India, the self-acclaimed giant that needs help from it's allies to survive.

Guru Beli'Az
                Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
                <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

"so says the giant who is using destroyers while He can't build them.. I guess you payed for them. India payed for mercenaries too. The Mali is not officially involved in this conflict."

The Empress

Comment

Empress,

The Mali involved themselves by helping you.
                    Unless they pull out of this immediately,
                    Persia will remember and hit them hard when they do not expect it.

Guru Beli'Az
                    <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

Guru Beli'Az

You don't need reason to attack anyone -remember the Natives-, but those Mali units (all 4) are stationed in our homeland, protecting our cities not from you, but from anyone who would think we are an easy target now-so again: you are not fighting Mali units in New India.
                      I won't say how we will punish you if you attack our friends, because I don't know if anything will remain of you after you get the punishment for attacking us.

Empress Shakti

Comment

Comment

Egyptian Reporter,

We hope you enjoy your stay in Madras. As you must know there is the oldest, biggest and most beatiful national park of the world. You might find familiar people there as we have deported all the hippies from our country there.

((nice article, Egypt. I might send you some juicy info about my enemies if you are interested writing more-and they can do it about me-so you will have more material ))

((Wait, no.. the National park is in Madurai, I recommend you visit it)
                          Last edited by India (DoC); March 9, 2010, 14:09.

Comment

To Egyptian reporter: some dirty news about the Indian Empress, she doesn't even know where her most important park is! Was it in Madras? OH no, it's in Madurai! The Empress is most probably not even able to tell The Holy Shrine of Sha'Tao apart from the Hairy or he Heavy Shrine of Hastog.

Comment

Please, all nations should feel free to PM their Egyptian Daily-reporter the juicy dirt and the lowdown on the showdown Coming soon, on a papyrus near you... And I will certainly visit the National Park and smoke some well-earned Blue Lily there if I make it out alive from Madras

Comment

Originally posted by Persia (DoC) View Post
                                Empress,

The Mali involved themselves by helping you.
                                Unless they pull out of this immediately,
                                Persia will remember and hit them hard when they do not expect it.

Guru Beli'Az
                                We are not involved in your war. No ship has set sail across the sea since the Persian invasion of the Native Americans. And now once again you are causing trouble, this time against India. What a bully! We will pray for your soul, what little of it is left Guru Beli'Az. We encourage you to concentrate on your own affairs and leave our affairs to us.

Comment

Working...
                                X