This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To: Empress Shakti of India

I have heard that you personally read the war reports from the BBC. We take this as a great acolade for our reporting that world leaders use our coverage. We aim to provide high quality reporting for all interested in our planet; we are pleased that you find reading our reports important enough to fit into what must be a very packed schedule.

I understand that you feel the latest report did not represent properly your intentions in siting these military bases in the moutainous jungles. Sadly our corresondant was unable to obtain an interview with the Indian military command in preparing this story, but rather based it on interviews with soliders who have found themselves relocated to such harsh quarters, and civilians, including the families of soldiers, who have questioned why their loved ones need to be based so far from civilisation.

The BBC would be very pleased, however, to have an interview with yourself or one of your senior commanders, who can explain this strategy. I am sure that our world-wide readership would value hearing direct from the top of the Indian state.
    Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• Miss M Ustbee Mad,

Officialy no one reads or comments on "yellow press" in India. Naturally Empress Shakti knows about everything what's happening in the country and in the world, but Her time is too valuable to be avaible to answer to a simple mortal being's questions. In theory you could send your questions to High Priest Kordush-He is the head of the missionaries and mostly He is responsible to India's foreign politics at lower levels- but concerning the type of questions you want to ask it is very unlikely you would get any answer-it's national security.
      Or you may try to send some questions to High Priest Ashoka. He loves to speak in public about everything.. though the others usualy don't let him to do it.. diplomacy is not his strenght. Ashoka is the leader of the templars and the high commander of the Indian army.

Comment

• Originally posted by India (DoC) View Post
        Miss M Ustbee Mad,

Officialy no one reads or comments on "yellow press" in India. Naturally Empress Shakti knows about everything what's happening in the country and in the world, but Her time is too valuable to be avaible to answer to a simple mortal being's questions. In theory you could send your questions to High Priest Kordush-He is the head of the missionaries and mostly He is responsible to India's foreign politics at lower levels- but concerning the type of questions you want to ask it is very unlikely you would get any answer-it's national security.
        Or you may try to send some questions to High Priest Ashoka. He loves to speak in public about everything.. though the others usualy don't let him to do it.. diplomacy is not his strenght. Ashoka is the leader of the templars and the high commander of the Indian army.
        Great High Priest Ashoka,

The office of the Empress Shakti has made it known that you, great Ashoka, are allowed to speak to the press! Some might say that that is not exactly what was said, but if you read carefully, we are sure you agree that such a message is hidden between the lines.

So, without further ado, we would like to ask you a few questions. If you could send us the answers so that we can print them in the next issue of the Eygptian Sun, that would be great.
        1. High Priest Ashoka, is it true that Empress Shakti does not really exist, but that you are in fact the person pulling the strings?
        2. What is your opinion of High Priest Kordush?
        3. Who is your personal stylist, and where does he get his fabrics?
        4. What sort of women are you attracted to? And do you like Egyptian women? You have a lot of fans in Egypt, you know…
        5. What is your opinion of Empress Shakti?

We thank you very much for your most likely swift reply! We will send you a copy of the newspaper as soon as it rolls of the press!

Kind regards,

The Egyptian Sun

Comment

• Empress Shakti,

I am deeply displeased at the use of Peruvian lands for the conduct of third party wars. Peru has never had dispute with India and enjoys the fruitful trade we have had with each other for many centuries.

I can promise you that these balloons are not in our lands by invitation and that Peru is a strict neutral in this conflict. You are, however, not entirely correct in your belief that expulsion of these forces would leave Peru safe from retaliation. To do so would be seen as choosing sides and you must be aware of the risks we would run from one not even directly involved, yet, in the war as they would use any pretext possible to attack. I have grave doubts regarding another which is involved and a third might well become less than friendly.

Peru has the smallest army in the world, even Arabia is a superpower in comparison, and no navy save for transport vessels. Those troops we do possess could scarcely contest a battlefield against a tank!

There is also a small issue here with regard to double-standards. The use of our lands as a conduit for the Indian invasion of The Byzantine Empire without doing us the courtesy of seeking permission, which would have been refused, was an abuse of our friendship and seriously endangered our equally long friendship with Byzantium.

You leave us with only the option of total isolationism and closure of all borders. The harm that such a move would cause to Peru is colossal for as a purely mercantile nation we rely entirely upon the free movement of goods and services. You warlike nations that surround me place me in an impossible position!

I request that England redeploys to an alternative nation where adequate ground forces are available to provide defence. As far as I am aware they alone use any Peruvian city for unfriendly acts against you. I can do nothing more.

President Huascar,
          United T'Oqrikoq of Peru
          Suwasqa wasi hina simiyoq

Comment

• Korea does announce it is opemning borders with Peru again.

----------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Guru Beli'Az,

You have lost the war in New Russia. While your main army is trapped in our territory our mobile forces are ready to take any of your cities. In this turn we liberated all of New India and captured two of your cities, next turn an other city of yours will fail.. there is nothing you can do about it.. this is no stalemate any longer..
              We don't claim that we defeated Persia though, that's why we are ready to end this war without harsh terms.
              Since New Russia's territory is not our primary focus all we want is a stable peace there. If you agree a peace treaty for at least the next 25 periods we are willing to end this war without any other demands and give back your cities.

Empress Shakti

Comment

• President Huascar,

We understand your position, just two things:

1, we are not like Byzantium

2, In the end we may or may not take revenge on those who support our enemies.. but let's see if your "friends" are willing to put you to this danger.

Empress Shakti

Comment

• Reporter,

I guess you don't know who you are talking to.. go and ask a Broadway star about their favorite stylists...I'm the high priest of Sha'ao, I have more important things to do than "chating" with you. And you are lucky we are talking on phone.. for some of your questions you deserve death... or worse..

beeeeeeep

Comment

• Strange i was under an impresion that there was a temproary cease fire in that war...

Comment

• Chief Pontiac traveled to Cahokia to trade. Rumors preceded him that he was coming with 300 infantry. Though the rumors proved untrue, the Peoria tribe had a council and planned the assassination of the onetime great warrior. Whether it was jealousy of his favor with the English, anger at an old quarrel with a fellow tribe or just a desire to destroy the power of a legendary warrior, an assassin was chosen.

Chief Pontiac left a store in the company of a seemingly friendly Peoria brave and was clubbed from behind by his companion, who then fell upon him and stabbed him to death.
                      I have seen that in any great undertaking it is not enough for a man to depend simply upon himself.

Lone Man (Isna-la-wica)(Teton Sioux)

Comment

• Alas, poor Pontiac I knew him well.
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• There was much grieving and chanting and drumming following the death of the astute and much loved absolute ruler, Chief Pontiac - a dictator though he was.

50 squaws asked to be buried alongside him.

After 5 days and 5 nights of mourning and grief, there emerged from the chiefs Powwow Wigwam, a commanding figure of a woman.

I, Nanye'hi Ghi-ga-u, of the wolf clan, wife of Bryan Ward, daughter of Fivekiller and Tame Doe and 'Beloved Woman of the Cherokee People, claim leadership of the Native American peoples
                          I have seen that in any great undertaking it is not enough for a man to depend simply upon himself.

Lone Man (Isna-la-wica)(Teton Sioux)

Comment

• Korea does sound condolences to the NAtives for loss of their leader and welcomes to the world scene the new leader Nanye'hi Ghi-ga-u

Comment

• [ooc] why so quiet all of a sudden....

Comment

• Korean officials sat around the table. Outside Chief Minister Endo Gam was about to begin his message to the people. But here inside the real decisions were being made.

Persia and India were unhappy about information released about their proposed Cease fire. Messages from both sides had arrived making some accuasations. Now the Persians were making demands. The real persia ws now being seen, perhaps the war was getting too much for them. Answers to persias demands were written and sent, it didnt take much paper it only had one word on it , starting in N ending in O.

The council knew this would turn persia agaisnt Korea. But the truth had to be upheld. Korea was never going to back away from truth just because the enemy could wipe out every korean citizen. It was not the Korean way.

Outside the Chief Minister was getting louder as he inspired the people to come together. The council knew the words of the speech so didnt pay attention.

The Naval leader Admiral Dub Lecross, drew on the action board the locations of all of koreas ships. He got antoher colour pencil and drew in the English fleets. Chnaging colours he added Indian and Byzantine and persian ships, finally in another colour he drew in the native ships. He explained the plan to all those present , one asked why werent the incans shown and he ws laughed down, this was a new member of council. It was explained to him that the Incans had been a deliberate deception to keep eyes off the real target.

The Army comamnder General Trik Uall, then expalined the planned recruitment drive and drew some arrows on the map drawn by the admiral showing troop movements and which citys were targetted.

Outside the crowd were roaring, the Chief Minister had them , his words had got to them.

Inside the Air force chief, Wing Commander Yu Beifuled, explained the backup his new flght program could give. Again more crosses on the map were drawn.

Finally the High Priestess herself stood and raised her eyed to the ceiling and then lifted her arms

May the God above see and hear all that we do and bless us in our actions. Taoists through out the world have cried out to heaven and it is time for us to do what the Lord does command

Outside the Chief Minister smiled and stood with his arms raised too.

Now is the time Korea, now is the Time !

Comment

Working...
                                X