This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep inside the Sha'Tao citadel...

Queen Shivali: The world has become corrupted.. even Taoists disobey the will of God, questioning our authority, our holiness.. We shall teach them all to proper respect, but there are too many.. Even England betrays us and ignoring the call of our God.. meanwhile they keep pursuing forbidden technologies..
    And now, a Taoist nation attacks an other.. They are out of their mind! Not only they should use their military against the unbelievers to spread the true faith, but they fail to realize that our oath force us to intervene. Yes, I do understand that our reputation, what has left of it, is at stake so we must do something, but why on earth have we made this pact in the first place? It never did any good for us..

Zulkash: You should ask Kordush, it was his briliant idea after all..

Kordush:Which you have fully supported. Anyway the Idea behind this protection pact was to provide us opportunity to spread our influence further, to get a casus belli without showing our true intentions. It was just a matter of luck or the lack of it that it hadn't worked this way.

Ashoka:.Yeah, we have enough casus belli by now. We should renounce this protection pact, those traitors don't deserve anything from us anyway, they are just waiting for the opportunity to betray us...Hey you!! watch yourself!!

suddenly a small black panther rushes into the room chased by a young girl, almost tumbling down the high priest

Queen Shivali: My dear, I've asked you to play with your cat outside and don't disturb us in the courtroom..

Everyone knows that Queen Shivali gave brith to a girl few years ago, but no one knows who the father is, and no one asks such questions in India, not even giving it a thought. they all know though that this girl will be the next Queen of India...

Comment

• There is one particulary evil idea which we want you all avoid for your sake, some call it "scientific method". Listen to our warning, forget about it or you will call the wrath of Sha'tur on yourself!
      Indian queen you specifically underlined a technology called "scientific method" which as you know we stopped researching. But you still come forward unhappy with us now that we are researching a different technology.

So may i ask why is that all world nations have to stop researching while you yourself are heavilly invested in researching the prohibited technologies?

Has india forgotten her old and noble ways?

England and Korea have followed Tao's old ways!

We spread peacefully the faith and help our smaller friends like the Greeks and Romans expand their countries.

Also:

Do not expect us to do your dirty work and attack a friendly nation like Byzantium.

Comment

• (// just an ooc comment: stories like above are excerpts from private meetings, in diplomacy we are carefull what we are saying, so we haven't blamed you about your research ....-.... yet //)

Comment

• Leaders of the World,

Read the last letters from Perisa. Nothing new of course, just an other example how wicked They are. They bring chaos and destruction while we seek peace and order. Yet you rather choose them, trade with them, share your technologies, you might even ally with those demons.. and by doing so forsaking your souls..

Queen Shivali

Comment

• SUm Dak sat in his throne room puzzled by the recent happenings in the world. Inca had just attacked Egypt, both of them Tao brothers. However, this meant very little at the moment as the Mali nation was tumbling into despair. Once a powerful nation, many others had now risen above Mali. Speaking to his advisers, he asked what was happening to this country.

Sire, the people have become discontent. As you know they pay their taxes dilligently, but production is down and our research has fallen behind. While they are happy with your leadership, they want more of a voice in the government.

I can respect that. How can we give them what they want and rise back to prominence?

We have heard from the Indians that their people have adopted a constitution some time ago. We know their people are happy because they continue to prosper.

Let us talk to them about this constitution. perhaps we can create one as well and provide our people with a voice in the government. Anything we can do to bring happines and productuvuty to our people is something I will support.

Comment

• -Tell me brother Fyodor, what is this Comparative Social Sciences Institute you have been working to establish?

Dearest brother Dmitri, this will require some explanation, so please, I know you are a military mind and do not enjoy my academic prattle, but try to pay attention. As you well know Russia is not among the great nations of the world. Not only this, but we are gradually falling behind other nations at a continually increasing pace. This is of course a matter of concern for everyone. In addition, the Ottoman are now threatening us and our nation desperately needs reform to be able to resist such pressures. Now tell me dear brother Dmitri, what changes do we need to make, and how would you go about doing this?

-We must strengthen our military! More soldiers, better weapons, more training!

Yes, I suspected you would say something like that. Allow me to show you some information we have gathered and interpreted. Did you know that Russia has the 7th largest army in the world? Now guess how large our population is and how much gold they generate? I see you have no idea. This is the purpose of my Institute, to analyze our situation compared to foreign nations in order to find where we need the most to improve our position. The answer you are unable to provide is: we have the 6th largest population in the world, spread over the 10th largest landmass, with the 11th worst gold income. Our production is also at 10th. In other words, we have a huge burgeoning population that is so cramped that development of wealth and production has been completely hindered. So, based on our analysis, what do you think we should do to improve our situation?

-It seems obvious we must [unintelligeble] to improve gold and production levels?

Correct! Well thought dear brother Dmitri, well thought! You are quite intelligent for a military man. Truly brilliant! How is your military institute coming along?
              Bare derutsya — u kholopov chuby treschat.
              The Russian Dynasty:
              Samo the Headbanded
              Catherine the Progenitor
              Dominika Ekatarinova
              (Konya the Lost)
              Igor Exilaskaya

Comment

• The Peruvian Invasion of Egypt

Justinian looked at the reports from the front line of the Peruvian-Egyptian war.

First the initial information from the opening of the war.

Two Incan invasion forces crossed into Egypt by land.

One in the West consisting of 20,000 knights riding out in the front (they must have known that the Egyptians did not have pikemen waiting) and then a main force of infantry though without seige weapons.

One in the East, consisting of 60,000 men half catapults and half macemen.

accompanied by a note from the Byzantine navy suggesting that galleons carrying catapults had also been seen travelling up the Eyptian coast.
                Justinian then turned to the final section of the report, the most recent.

In the west the Peruvian army had continued to advance as might be expected:

In the east there had been a major battle at Luxor, Justinian looked at the battle report and the casulty figures, admiring the tenacity of the Egyptian defenders and the almost suicidal bravery of the Peruvians. So far the Eyptians still held the city, but it was far from clear that they would manage to hold it much longer.

Did Ramesses have strength in reserve? Would he be able to shore up his defence or even counter-attack? Did Yahuar Huacac and reinforcements on the way? Further marines? A third attack force?

Justinian left the papers and looked out of the window overlooking the great river marmara, wondering what the next years would bring.
                Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                  The Korean ambassador is advised to direct all official correspondence to the desk of Baron Ozious, the Regent.
                  We did, you ignored as usual. WE realsie it is personal so dont care moving on..

Comment

• Originally posted by India (DoC) View Post
                    (// just an ooc comment: stories like above are excerpts from private meetings, in diplomacy we are carefull what we are saying, so we haven't blamed you about your research ....-.... yet //)
                    we have your private quarters filled with spys , Agent 13 in the garbage can. Agent 14 behind the paintings.

etc etc etc

Comment

• Originally posted by Korea (DoC) View Post
                      We did, you ignored as usual. WE realsie it is personal so dont care moving on..
                      OOC: I haven't received any PMs from you. Try resending.
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Korea calls on PERU to stop the attacks immediatly, Korean Military is being mobilised in case this request is ignored.

all shore leave is canceled .

Comment

• "Great Pharaoh, we come with news from the front. There are around 80,000 troops in the area surrounding Memphis. However, Memphis is well defended and we do not expect the capital to fall."

"Splendid news. How are matters at Luxor?"

"The situation is more dire there, Great Pharaoh. The Inca have siege engines at the walls, and around 80,000 troops and they blockaded all our ports in the East. They have already performed one attack. They failed to breach our walls, but we fear a second attack could be successful. Luxor might very well fall, because our defenses are weak there."

"What are our options if it does?"

"We have plenty of troops coming in from the North. We will be able to strike back, and, with the help of our allies, from who pledges of assistance have been pouring in, we should be able to bring this unjust war to an end."

"Any word from the Incas themselves? Have they responded to our message?"

"No Great Pharaoh, no response. For now, all we have to go on are the two public messages the Incas posted, one after they incited the riots but claimed we neglected their holidaymakers, and the other fabricated story about ousting Peruvians from Egypt. It seems this war is a simple land grab. Egypt was too easy a target for them to resist when they apparently decided they needed more land. It was most unexpected, and a terrible waste of our ancient alliance."

"Indeed, a terrible waste. Tell Korea, India, Mali and Byzantium that we applaud their efforts to stop the Incas. Let all the nations know: all we want is to keep our cities, so tell the Incas that if they decide to stop the war now, we will not retaliate, and we hope that the nations coming to our aid will then refrain from pressing into Inca territory. I abhor bloodshed, especially when it is as unnecessary as it is now."

"Yes, Great Pharaoh."

"One more thing. Bring this message to the Incas, and I want this to be written down word for word:

Incas. You have made a mistake. This war is unjust. Territorial expansion at the cost of one of your oldest allies, how can you have fallen this deep? We can only guess at what evil spirits have taken control of your leadership, but none of that matters. Armies are speeding towards you from all directions. You may take Luxor, slaughtering the innocent people there in the process, but that will be your last victory. Strikes will soon come where you least expect it, and Incas will die. You have a chance to stop that bloodshed now. You have a chance to right your wrongs. Think, and think long, for this moment will be pivotal in the history of your people..."

Comment

• Peace is advisable, this war serves no one. We call on the invaders to pull back, before they loss more than they planned for.

Egypt has done no wrong to anyone. We too are curious like the Koreans lto understand why Peru never answered our offers of aid to expand overseas.

Comment

• It appears that the world has united against Peru. Riots beset our cities and unhealthiness spreads. An army has been assembled in Memphis far beyond Egyptian slavery could ever achieve. Peru knew where every soldier was and these new men are mercenaries from at least one foreign power.

Korean spies and troops befoul our lands and Peru is sick to the stomach in the knowledge of who sent most of those soldiers in Memphis. It is now truth that Peru cannot fight all her neighbors and so faces an unwinnable war.

I am no fool that will send the nation down such a path. The cause was just but an Egypt armed and tooled by three, at least, others is undefeatable.

It is wrong that brute strength should conquer over purity of soul but so goes it. Peru has to accept that she fights lost cause.

Yahuar Huacac,
                              Supreme Apos of the Peruvian Republic
                              Suwasqa wasi hina simiyoq

Comment

• The Korean goverment has heard of mass starvation of Egyptian cizitens due to the naval blockade of Egypt ports.

With english , Byzantium and Indian Soldiers rushing to aid the Egpytian on th eground The largest navy in the world is poised to set sail and break the Blockade.

We take notice that the peruvians are possibly signaling an end to the war.

A full withdrawal of all land and naval units is demanded immediately.

Peruvian settlement expansion is still open offer from Korea .

Comment

Working...
                                X