This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ottoman Empire (DoC) View Post
    Condolences to both the Persians and Egyptians.

A NOTE TO ALL EMPIRES

The mighty Ottoman Empire has 3 Settlers for sale and welcomes all offers and negotitations. Please send your requests to the office of Selim and we will reply as promptly as possible.

There are many nations settling newly discovered lands and what better way to do so quickly than with 3 cities ready to go?
    You would sell your people like cattle?

Comment

• Dear Ramessess II,

It is with great sadness that the Mali people learn about your father's death. He was a great man and full of wisdom. We hope that our countries will remain friendly under your leadership. Please check with your courier for private message that was sent directly from Sum Dak himself.

Comment

• Great people of Mali,

We have received the message from Sun Dak, I thank you. We are grateful for your condolences. I intend to honor my father's alliances, and welcome the friendship of the Mali people.

Pharaoh Ramesses II

Comment

• Originally posted by Ottoman Empire (DoC) View Post
          Russia,

Your insult to our offer of a gift of 3 settlers is the last we will accept of your insolence.

We are closing our borders to your nation and will not rule out further action until you reverse course from your hostility to our nation.

Your foolish pride has got you no where and will not start now.

Selim, ruler of all Ottomans.

Dear Selim

Your overtoure of "peace" is most baffling. You offer us pebbles from the rich tables for actions you know have wronged us, and then you threaten with eternal war if we do not accept. Have the Ottoman leaders become Persian? No, it is quite clear to us that you are not our friends and have never been. You have made this quite clear through your actions, including letting Persian forces move through your lands in secret during the Hastograd War. You speak of friendship, but act with duplicity. And you wonder why our relations have soured? We cannot be friends with a nation that has no honor or integrity.

If you choose to take our dislike as an act of war, then feel free to do so. It would be nothing less than typical of the standard where the strong abuse the weak on our wretched continent. Russia is no stranger to war. And yet, in no way have we indicated to you or anyone that we seek such a war. Is it you who wish to create an alibi of offered friendship prior to starting conflict? You know as well as any that what your offer us is worthless, noone builds settlers faster than Russia. And when we rebuff your offer as you knew we would, you respond with accusations of hostility against you?

Are you already now preparing a "pre-emptive" strike against a nation that has peacefully been developing its pitifully small lands? You certainly seem to be plotting something based on your intelligence gathering, where your resource expenditure towards us is in the extreme. Is this part of a plot of subversiveness and infiltration in preparation of conquest? And as such you should be well aware that we have prepared no new military equipment in the last 2 centuries. And still you accuse us of hostile intent?

It is obvious that your intentions are as devious as your actions. If your great empire (17 cities at last count) wishes to challenge the Russian wolverine (5 cities + 3 tundra colonies) then we are near powerless to stop you. You know this, and yet you accuse us of hostile intent. Your plots are as obvious as your cowardice. And now you close borders to choke off our trade routes and further weaken us. And you say we are hostile?

In addition we have observed troops of Janissaries marching towards the Russian border, while we have put no new troops in our border garrisons for centuries. What would you have us do in response to such blatant preparations for war?

So in summary: you accuse us of hostility, send spies to our lands, troops to the border, cut off our ships and trade routes, threaten with war, all the while hiding behind the Persians as you are clearly too cowardly to face us alone despite being more than twice our size. If you wish a war with us, have the courage to bring it, without your master and protector. You are like a small dog that barks loudly, knowing that its owner will protect it from harm. Russia stands alone, as we have always done against all opposition, we will not this time either shy from conflict. Tell me, what do they put in the water in your lands to make Ottoman men so unmanly?

Dmitri Karamazov, Adjinski General of Russia Major
          Bare derutsya — u kholopov chuby treschat.
          The Russian Dynasty:
          Samo the Headbanded
          Catherine the Progenitor
          Dominika Ekatarinova
          (Konya the Lost)
          Igor Exilaskaya

Comment

• WORLD!

Look upon the evils of Egypt! They claim an innocent sporting event but the truth is very different. Peruvian youngsters are being rounded up and expelled by the Egyptian security forces and hurled back across the border with false claims that they are not tourists at all.

Monsters like these descend upon our youths as they would simply look for a package holiday.

Look upon the result!

Our children return home, if they are lucky, brutalized and beaten by evil men employed by a criminal state.

No more insult and abuse of her citizens will Peru tolerate.

I am sad to announce that a state of war now exists between Peru and Egypt.

Let the World judge the guilty from the Peruvians.

Yahuar Huacac,
            Supreme Apos of the Peruvian Republic
            Suwasqa wasi hina simiyoq

Comment

• Edmund Barton was informed by the Minister of Defence of the situation to the north of korea and immediatly sent messages to the Amdasader s to both countries to seek an audience with the leaders.

My fellow Leaders,

Korea wishes to state publicly that we are abhoreed by this latest breakout of war on the continent. Especialy betwen brothers of the same faith and between countries that for centuries have been close.

We wish ot offer any help we can to get both nations to tak together, we can investigate the allegations of beatings of Peeruvian citizens and get to the bottom of this.

Comment

• "Great Pharaoh, Inca has declared war on us!"

"So I've heard. It is terrible, and I do not understand it. We have always been such close allies."

"My lord, we believe the Incas are pressed for land. They have no way of expanding their territory. Due to our longstanding commitment to peace, we have a weak military. We believe that Inca figured that the only option left was to grab land from us in order to expand."

"I understand. Still, I am puzzled by their actions. All they would have had to do was talk to us. We recently settled on the lands North of us. We would have gladly given them one of our new cities, or gifted them a ship with settlers so that they could expand elsewhere. Why attack an old friend?"

"It is not our way Great Pharaoh, but not many are like us. Your father had...difficulty seeing that. It is unfortunate that this happens now, just after you have ascended to the throne, but lessons can be learned from what is happening now. We need to strengthen our military."

"I agree. And we will do just that. However, I will only allow defensive troops. Egypt has always stood for peace, and will remain true to its ideals. We will not change our ways because of the aggression of others. I will also make public the message we recently sent to the Inca, in which we apologized for something we didn't even do, as it is clear now that the riots were incited by Inca spies. I thought at first that they might have been forgotten Indian elements left behind after the war with Byzantium, but it is clear now that Queen Shivali had nothing to do with this. Send her my apologies for having considered it"

"Yes my lord."

"All we can do now is pray, hope other nations will come to our aid, and help us stop this senseless greed from devouring us."

Message sent to the Incas before war was declared:

Great Apos Yahuar Huacac,

Recently, just after the passing of my father, who always spoke very highly of you, you have accused Egypt of making veiled accusations against your nation. I hereby apologize for any misunderstanding. It was never our intention to make it seem as if the Incas were behind the riots. In fact, we believed that Indian agents were behind the attack, perhaps due to remaining agents left behind after their recent presence in our nation.

I also apologize for neglecting your tourists. They are most important to us and our economy. We have therefore organized an event around the new sport "Surphing". It was a great success, and the Inca team won the cup! They will soon bring it home to your land.

We have seen your new city close to our borders. I was surprised at first that you did not contact us before settling this city, but we welcome your settlers nonetheless. Our nations have been strong allies for hundreds of years, and we wish to honor our ancient bonds.

I hope that matters have been cleared, but if there are any misunderstandings left, do not hesitate to contact me and we can discuss any issues on your mind.

Your ally,

Ramesses II

Comment

• Justinian looked at the intelligence reports from the east and throw the papers down in disgust.

"What are the Inca doing? Or what has really gone on between them and Egypt? Is this another of the Vampire's plots to gain a toehold on our continent?"

Send ambassadors at once to both nations.
                  Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• Selim spit out his food when news of the Russian babble reached his ears.

His advisors gathered round one by one made reccomendations to the great leader of all Ottomans;

"Selim, they reject our gift of hope in the form of new cities, what shall we do?"

- Help our friends the Persians and Britannians instead, we shall receive the newest ship available. We are also in negotiations to hand over 2 cities to the sensible Romans, do you see how the Russians pride hurts them again?

"Selim, they cry foul about letting the Persians use our land for transport in their war, how do we respond?"

- The world knows not to listen to these Russians, we have already released a statement informing world leaders that the Russians did the EXACT same thing to us before hand, the difference is of course that no Ottoman blood was shed hahahah!

"Selim, he accuses us of high espionage expenditure towards his nation, do we combat this claim?"

- Not at all, it's true. We know when this fool farts. Do you see how he accuses us of espionage in one sentence and then makes claims about our troop movement that he could only know by espionage? The Russians have performed the single most heinous act of treachery and cowardice when they attacked their friends at the time, the Persians, we would be foolish to not expect the same to happen again and make the necessary steps to prevent this.

"Selim, he tries to damage our ego by claiming we are slaves of the Persians!"

- Is this new my friend? He can make all the claims he likes but with no evidence or proof to stand on they are just words. What have we done or have had done to us that makes us slaves of the Persians? These allegations are not unusual from the envious who see us rise while they fall. They cannot make sense of the world and therefore blame boogymen!

"Selim, do we proceed to war to rid ourselves of this nuisance once and for all?

- Let this be the biggest lesson to you all, should I one day not be here to lead you...Going to war with the Russians over petty insults would put us on the same level as them. A great leader does not let his pride and ego interfere with the prosperity of his people. If I must take an insult personally for my people, by Hastog, I will do this. Let Russia fling mud, for it is what he sits in as we speak. We will treat Russia like the child it is, keep the borders closed and have an army on standby. Send our ambassador to them and tell them that when they are ready to grow up we will forgive their words but until then stay ready to spank them if needed.

Comment

• After all the offers to Inca for sttlements in South Korea this grab for land is so wrong.

We call on this aggression to stop imemdiately.

We ask all nations to apply pressure to the Incans to with draw theritroops.

Comment

• Edmund sat contempalting issues . He was aging and knew his time was coming to an end.

The Romans were ignoring his messages asking to speak of settler transfers.

The Incans were ignoring his calls for peace

Indians were still spying on us hard.

Mali and NAtives were quiet again.

Egypt needed help.

Byz and England had signed the three way Allaince pact. Lets see if they real or just fooling.

Ottomans had at last made some good comments about korea.

Russia and persia were so far away.

Britania still ignored our existance

The Greeks and Arabs were settlign well in the new worlds.

Comment

• The Korean ambassador is advised to direct all official correspondence to the desk of Baron Ozious, the Regent.
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Leaders of Egypt and Peru,

While we recognize the right of every nation to protect their citizens this war can not be the solution to the problem. Wars, which are not fought in God's name are evil according to the teachings of Sha'Tao. Especially attacking a Taoist Nation..
                            Egypt suggests that this is a war for stealing their land, while we havent heard what Peru wants to accomplish at all. I strongly recommend though to avoid any civilian causalities, which includes the taking of cities since then the loss of innocent lives unavoidable.
                            We are sending a small force into the region, hopefully this conflict will end before they arrive, but if not their job is to protect the life of Taoist citizens from any harm..

Queen Shivali

Comment

• Guru Az'Az Congratulates Peru and Egypt

Congratulations to Ramessess II!
                              Congratulations to Yahuar Huacac!

War is only another goal to reach your goals.
                              Abuse this war to your benefits.
                              Take what you need.
                              Push away those who are in your path!

Let the weak pave paths to the strong.
                              That's what Hastog wants!
                              Weakness is a sign of decay.
                              Decay leads to nothing.
                              If you lead your citizen to nothingness,
                              then it's better for them if a strong leader
                              takes over and leads them into everything!

Take this war as an opportunity.
                              Have no regrets!
                              Don't mourn those who will die on the battle fields.
                              They would have died eventually anyway.
                              Don't mourn for the civilians who'll die.
                              They will die eventually anyway.
                              Dead is what awaits us.
                              Bring those who are weak to their target already.
                              And feast on life while you have it.

Hastog will support this war!
                              Don't listen to your inner voice of love.
                              It will betray you!
                              While you extend your arm, your foe will cut it off.

Don't let the Indians manipulate you.
                              Enjoy this war for your benefit!
                              Ignore the Indians!
                              In their hearts the Indians are Hastogianists.
                              The only reason they don't reveal it is because they don't want you to know that Hastogianism is the only way to a bright shining future for your nation!

To War!

Great Guru Az'Az of Persia
                              Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
                              <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• Thumbs down for India

Queen of India,

Do you fear the Peruvians?
                                Do you fear the Egyptians?
                                Why are you scared by their war?
                                Why do you care about Tao citizen?
                                Will they not die if there is no war?
                                Will you promise them eternal life?

Queen of India, why don't you let the Peruvians and Egyptians have it their way? Let them celebrate this feast of selfishness. War only brings us winners. The losers were lost already. All the winner does is ending their suffering.

Pull your forces from Egypt and Peru. You'd rather should enjoy it! Watch these armies clash for pride and glory. These nations deserve to see their armies march into the same eternity your armies did in Byzantium.

Let them have their war!
                                Give them the opportunity to grab what you did not give them.
                                Or will you promise these soldiers eternal life?
                                If you can't promise this, then let them die while grabbing for glory, rather then live in nothingness.

Great Guru Az'Az of Persia
                                Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
                                <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

Working...
                                X