X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are way too kind for me! Again!
    Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
    <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• Latest survey reveals

Korea is doing well in GNP and Mfg Goods and crops yield

For the 12th largest land area such a small nation is blossoming. 15 million citizens now

The past leadership of the MAd Monk was an all time record low. Most Hated leadert in all the world. Edmund Barton is beginning plans to change this.

Life expecatncy is rising with an avarag Korean living for 61 years.

Edmund Barton did note that the balance of trade was poor with Korea highly dependant on imports.

Comment

• The Mosow Gazette

Piracy!!

A fleet carrying Russian settlers was sunk by pirates on the African coast. The death toll was almost 1000 men, women and children, in addition to the sailors. It seems someone is intent on militarizing the seas. Dmitri Karamazov commented as follows:

This is an outrage. An absolute atrocity. To fund PIRATES who indiscriminately attack civilian shipping is an act of WAR! Make no mistake. The guilty will be found and punished.

-But who could be behind such evil?

Our informants have narrowed down the possible culprits to India, Persia, Korea, Byzantium and England. They are the only nations that have the capacity to fit warships of that type.

-And of those, are there any nations you believe more likely to be responsible?

We doubt the Byzantines would order an attack upon Russian ships, and furthermore, their nearest ports are so far away that it is unlikely that the mass murderers hail from Byzantium. And though the Persians are known to be treacherous, they would probably not wish to antagonize Russia again, to do so would be foolish. As they are otherwise engaged, another war on the Russian front would not be in their interests, though we cannot completely count them out. No, the culprit is someone who believes they can get away with uninhibited piracy. The Indians are a possible candidate, though there exists no motivation for India to attack Russia, especially considering our previously amiable relations. This was probably an opportunistic assault, by a nation that has no interest in Russia or no fear of our retaliatory capacities.

-So Russia will be holding either Korea or England responsible for this?

Those are the prime suspects in addition to another nation who may have hired pirates from one of those who has capacity. My informants will continue to seek out information, when completed a severe response will be measured out.

-But there is a risk that your intelligence may be inadequate. Is it not irresponsible to react so strongly with only circumstantial evidence?

Young man, a thousand civilians were murdered. It is the single greatest loss of Russian life since the fall of Hastograd! And these were not soldiers! They were defenceless women and children seeking out a new future. We cannot allow such crimes to be committed against us! If you know our people's history, one thing is certain beyond any doubt, we will not and can not accept slights against us without reaction. And as the world should well know, a Russian reaction is a considerable reaction! We will find the most likely culprit and respond. If we are mistaken, then that is unfortunate, but rather punish the wrong man than no man, it will send a signal that our shipping and anything else flying Russian flags are not targets for pirates!
        Bare derutsya — u kholopov chuby treschat.
        The Russian Dynasty:
        Samo the Headbanded
        Catherine the Progenitor
        Dominika Ekatarinova
        (Konya the Lost)
        Igor Exilaskaya

Comment

• You cna hold whoenever you wish to as guilty but it does not make it so.

Our navy has no ships outside of our waters or any unflagged korean pirates in your part of the world.

We hav eno interest in russia our only concern is in what india will or wont do.

so you sohuld look more closely at who has something to gain by preventing your colonisiation ......

Comment

• also we are prepared to reveal to you the locations of our navy if it helps ease your mind...

Comment

• Two months had passed since the awakening of Kane's supreme commander named
              Legion. Kane had amassed a small group of loyal troops from the far northern reaches of
              Britannia. Though many more wanted to join they all feared the grip of the Taoist leader
              of the Blackhand, Brother Obama.

Kane spoke to Legion alone. "My child, we have lay in the shadows for long enough now.
              Our forces are still not at full strength but that does not matter. All we need is one
              grand gesture to bring hope faith back to the fallen and you my son will provide them
              with this.

Take our forces to Pendragon and find Brother Obama. This heretic has killed my
              successor and took control of the Blackhand. We will show the Black hand the error of
              their ways and bring them back to the light. Go now and bring me back the head of
              Brother Obama. Remember my child one vision, one purpose."

Legion moved his forces around the city. He took a small force and moved in while the
              rest insured no one could get in or out of the city. They moved quickly Killing Obama's
              guards and capturing Brother Obama before he had a chance to escape. Word spread
              throughout the empire causing mass riots ending up in the deaths of all the Taoist troops
              placed to guard the cities.

Brother Obama was taken to Kane and has he begged and pleaded for his life like a dog
              Kane forced him outside the palace where Obama spoke to the Blackhand.

"My Brothers I have been mistaken. The Taoist from India poisoned my mind and made
              me turn on the one true prophet Kane. I now see the light and with the blessing of Kane
              we shale all repent and serve the will of the great prophet Kane. One vision one purpose."

Obama was then taken away. No one knew where he was taken but many doubted he
              was going to be kept alive. Kane then took Legion back to the research lab where he
              was awakened.

"My child, you have done more then I expected but it is still not time to make our move.
              For now we build and you sleep until the time is ready for you to rise again and bring
              death to our enemies. Until that day comes dream...dream of ascension...dream"

Legion fell asleep and was again submerged under a pool or freezing water. Kane
              returned back to Pendragon to begin preparations for the building of his great forces.
              The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• Edmund Barton ws slipped a piece of paper it was a bit dated but was altest to arrive on his desk

Comment

• Due to water shortages in Friendship City, the Egyptian people created a marvel for all to behold: The Great Aquaduct

It's arches span the entire sea between Osirisia and the Continent! It is such a large structure that any ship can easily pass beneath it, though this painting by the great painter Nearsightedpteh seems to have gotten the scale a bit wrong... Truly a tremendous feat of Egyptian engineers, it will pass through the ages and serve as a reminder of technological advancement for future generations to come.

Comment

• Royal advisor 1: My Queen, Korea suddenly wishes to reopen their borders and even offering us wheat as gift, what shall we do?

Royal advisor 2: This is just a trick, I'm sure it's part some kind of evil plot against us. They want to disract us and sending new spies...

Queen Shivali: It doesnt matter: we don't wish to hide how powerfull we are anyway and our army needs the income our merchants bring. Open the borders and send our thanks to the new korean government.
                    What about England? Have we got their answer? Have they declared war on our enemies already?

Royal advisor 1: Nothing yet, your Majesty...

Last edited by India (DoC); January 18, 2010, 08:41.

Comment

• "Great Guru,

The Egyptians have beated us!
                      They completed the "Great Aqueduct" wonder ONE turn before we did!"

"Bloody Taoists!" Bad'Az said while slamming his first on the table.
                      Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
                      <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• England is proud to announce it latest endeavor to aid its neighbours Rome and Greece.

An English colony has been given over to the Romans. English soldiers will stay until Roman defenses arrive.

Gen Hulk's relation with Rome has been growing strong. Old history has been forgotten and a new future has been started.

No word from Greece. We still await for the Greek workers to arrive so they can be taken to their colony in Africa.
                        Last edited by England (DoC); January 18, 2010, 14:32.

Comment

• Pharaoh Ramesses,

Congratulations on your engineering marvel. We celebrate your skill and wisdom in creating this masterpiece.

Comment

• Piracy is outlawed in England!

I do not welcome you blaming us or our friends the Koreans for such vile attacks.

Gen Hulk

Comment

• Korea calls for a full investigation into the piracy issue.

The loss of civilian lives is unforgivable.

We are increasing our naval sorties to protect korean tourists from danger and keep trade lines open

Edmud Barton is overseeing the naval issue personally.

Comment

• Life in Byzantium

The years following the heroic defence of Byzantium against the overwhelming power of the Indians were marked by a great outpouring of civilization and science in Byzantium. People found it hard to explain this - surely after such great violence was done to them the Byzantines would turn inward, fearful and defensive. But instead, drawing on the deep optimism and internationalism of the Byzantine spirit, there was a flowering of thinking, culture and art.

Across the country, new church and great cathedrals sprung up. The priests smiled to see them - the declaration of freedom of religon had not destroyed the religious devotion of the Byzantines. Instead under these freedoms true faith had flourished.

Within and without these new buildings a new Byzantine musical tradition emerged.

The great focus being on the human voice, sound to echo around the new great buildings, filling them with life and great thanksgivings for the victory over the Vampire Queen.

Alongside this went Emperor Justinian's programme of scientific advancement. The Royal Society which he founded had become the centre of scientific enquiry and knowledge.

And of course the industrial expansion of this scientific knowledge was the envy of the world. The invention of the canon, requiring not so much military might but the scientific knowledge sufficient to fashion steel, was immediately sought after by every nation on earth.

Koreans, English, Persians and Indians all came to Antioch to learn the secrets of steel.

Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

Working...
                                X