This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder Comes to Tawantin Suyu.

The wise men of learning from Korea come to Quechua teaching words of Tao. Many now follow this strange form of God an philosophy so that the High Council has to ask Capac Yupanqui if the peoples way is his way?

Capac Yupanqui is wise and generous. He sees many good things in the life of Tao and the brotherhood we might share with Korea should our souls be merged into a greater unity of one true God. He has decided that the people must have their rightful voice in our Republic and Tao has replaced Wiraqocha now upon all Quechua emblems of state. The people celebrate yet further at the new Temple of Tao called Noytra Dyma built upon the toil of so many true believers.

Upon matters less joyous. The battle of Hastings rages ever harder and the bodys are to be counted upon many a abacus. It is a shame but the English decimate Hastings now to the point where it is at breaking point from their cruelty. Our troops march onward confident in our now divine victory but many mothers grieve. How many tusked beasts do these people have? Soon it will not matter for Hastings has given its very last conscript and can supply no more. The losses have been huge and more expected but the English well has run dry. All that is left is all that will be and soon Hastings will be liberated. However mighty they might seem the greatest have a limit still and for every Quechua killed in this battle 2 more replace him. It is a sadness to all Tawantin Suyu that English greed has driven us to this action but nothing now can stop it.

Itya Wanapi,
    Apos, High Council of Tawantin Suyu
    Suwasqa wasi hina simiyoq

Comment

All Hastogianists in the world support England if not only for the reason that they named their city "Hastings"!
      We thank the English for this great honour and we will send a doomionair to Hastings as soon as possible.

(If any other nation captures the city our honour will naturally pass to them!)
      Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
      <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

Greetings Fair Romans!

Our ships have heard your music from sea and note that you are nearby.

It is a pleasent surprise to make a new neighbour and we hope that our nations can be friendly in future.

I think you know our friends the Arabs, if you are friends of theirs consider yourself friends of ours.

Bayezid

Comment

To: The Incan High Council

It is a great day, we welcome you as our brothers in our faith. It's good that you finaly came to this decision, however we find some of your words strange. You talk about Korean wise men who teached you the ways of tao yet we have records that the Indian missionaries had already converted all Incan city before we started to teach the Koreans.
          But what is even more disturbing and we are hearing more and more about it especially from Korea as if some thinks there were different ways of Tao. No one shall have a doubt: There is one God and one truth. The words of God are not subject of interpretation.. ever.
          We realize you need our spiritual help now more than ever. You have started this war for no Holy cause and so without the support of our Lord. We suggest you call it back so save the lives of your sons because the signs are bad.. I have foreseen the English victory at Hastings. There might be better time and better cause to fight for. But whatever happens know this :no matter what, India will protect the taoist citizens wherever they live and from whatever danger they face. So, while this war is not in our interest We will help defending the Incan cities if this war ever comes to that.

Kordush

Comment

India spends too much time critising the work of korea in helpin g Inca receive the faith , and yet it was Indias direct request that we should encourage other nations to see the light.

It is the way india speaks sometimes that makes others fearful.

If india shares the compasiion of Tao like all other Tao nations then let this discussion end here.

If india is jeaous that some nations listen to korea and not india direct then it is not Tao that is indias prime concern but some thing else.

We call on al lborther of Tao to unite to defend al lTaoists.. that does not necesarily mean invading the enmies of our tao brothers but more to prevent theri enemies invading tao land.

Remember Compasion is the way..

We wil continue to keep our missionairies in the field till all the wounded from both sides are healed.

England has i hear called on Byzantine tto help out, is this rejecting its intial plea to join the taoist movement ?

Wil lengland stil l join the way.....
            Last edited by Korea (DoC); December 4, 2009, 06:19.

Comment

England has i hear called on Byzantine tto help out, is this rejecting its intial plea to join the taoist movement ?
              Yes I have just returned from Constantinople. What was spoken there is a privete matter which will not be publicly shared due to our enemies having spies everywhere. England is in a war of survival, so please do not take it personal if we do not state publicly the details of our successful visit to Contantinople.

You are more than welcomed to visit me so we can talk privetly.

My question is to you and your Tao brothers, who have been advocating how peaceful your religion is. What will happen now that you have accepted in your club warmongers like the Incas?

I ask you and your leader India to reason with the Incas. Will you tolerate having a renegade tribe like the Incas rampaging everything in its way?

Regarding your comment about our intial request for a possible spread of Tai in our lands is still on the table.

But do understand the more the Incas kill innocent English citizens trying to defend their homes, the harder it makes my case affront of my people to see the good in joining the same religion of the very same people who are burning everything in their path currently.

In friendship,

Wallace
              Last edited by England (DoC); December 4, 2009, 07:28.

Comment

Saladin attacks London

London burns, still defenders are doing their best to save the city from the attacking Greeks and Arab armies.

Comment

Tired Wallace marches to reinforce London

Comment

Wallace of England,

I can speak for the Indian Taoist church: Tao as our religion and our way of life is more concerned about the people's soul and their spiritual being than in worldly events. Sha'Tao gives us guidance though how to live and act and we, the church, always declared God's will. While most taoist nations follow these as laws we have no direct controll of how individual governments act.
                    We don't know the truth behind your war with the Incas, but as we made it clear already: all war is evil-(unless they are for holy purposes of course). So we call the warring sides to stop the hostility-as we understand it is up to the Incas to make the first step. It is especially advised in light of my vision I was talking about before. But in the end it is up to them if they follow our guidance. We are strongly against however any barbaric act: the massacre of innocent citizens before they had the chance to accept our religion is against God's will. Those who truly accept Tao should never do such an atrocity.

Kordush, high priest of the Sha'Tao
                    Last edited by India (DoC); December 4, 2009, 18:00.

Comment

Wise King Kalyan has instructed his military advisors to collect every report about the continental war events. They've studied the famous battles and learned about the legendary english generals' exploits. These were then taught to Indian officers in the newly built war academies. These young officers were also encouraged to travel to England to learn more about military strategy at first hand.

Comment

King Kalyan,

The military of England welcomes your officers, they will be introduced to our latest training and startegies.

I will even introduce them directly to my two Great Generals. These famous men will share with your people the art of war.

I hope this will be followed by other mutual beneficial deals,

Regards,

Wallace

Comment

So we call the warring sides to stop the hostility-as we understand it is up to the Incas to make the first step
                          Yes a wise offer indeed wise ruler, with every single day the war seems endless to us. I hope sooner then later some free and noble leader will come forward to mediate a peace deal.

Wallace

Comment

Originally posted by England (DoC) View Post
                            King Kalyan,

I will even introduce them directly to my two Great Generals. These famous men will share with your people the art of war.
                            This is a great honor, we thank you.

Kalyan

Comment

Originally posted by Egypt (DoC) View Post
                              High Priest of Sha'Tao,

I am surprised at your words. First of all, we have never received a message from you. We have searched through our archives just in case a message might have been missed, but none was there.
                              (ooc) The communication was in-game and you responded to it.

My father expanded onto this island because on the continent there was only space for 4 cities, and to rid the area of barbarians. We have killed all the barbarians on the island, preventing them from harassing your nation as well. Now that we have done all that work, and we have finally expanded and are slowly turning into a decent-sized country, you ask us to give up our rightfully claimed land?
                              based on our maps, you have more than enough room in your starting lands to build at least 6 cities. We see no reason for you to hoard the island, especially after discussing this matter with you not long ago. We are very sorry that you refuse to admit that we have contacted you about this matter.

Of course, we have to kindly decline your offer. But, let's continue this discussion through private channels, and see what we can do to help one another.

Ramesses, God of Egypt.
                              We have made an attempt to persue this reasonably by giving you technology, gold, etc. If you are declining this offer, what else is there to discuss privately? These are the only commodities that we have. If these are not acceptable to you, what is left to exchange?

Comment

My friends, the English, Inca, Greeks, Arabs and Romans,

Please, come to Constantinople and let us discuss peace. This war has gone on too long already.

I am returning now from Dominika's wedding. Send your ambassadors - let us finish this.

Theodosius
                                Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

Working...
                                X