This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its too big ... that's what she said.

Ok I've made it smaller but I wish I didn't have to keep hearing this ... or do I?

Originally posted by Inca (DoC) View Post
    OOC. Pleas Arabia reduce size of map as my display cannot show all with it so wide.

Comment

After years of building in secret The Brotherhood has finished building The Temple of NOD.

With the completion of this great marvel the people of Britannia enter a new age of silent building. There was still much to do and many cities and troops that still needed to be built. Kane has decided to leave border open for trade but has gone into seclusion within the Temple of NOD along with his commanders. But before entering the Temple he sent a message to all the leaders known to Britannia.

To: World leaders,

I apologize if I offend anyone but Britannia shale no longer respond to any messages that are not of an urgent nature. For generations Britannian leadership has been too distracted by the affairs of others so much so that the needs of this nation have gone untended. Borders will remain open for trade but no military or diplomatic help will be given until I emerge from my temple. Until that day may fire and death spread throughout your nations so that only those worthy may live and prosper.

Kane
      The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

time for a december thread, yes?
        Bare derutsya — u kholopov chuby treschat.
        The Russian Dynasty:
        Samo the Headbanded
        Catherine the Progenitor
        Dominika Ekatarinova
        (Konya the Lost)
        Igor Exilaskaya

Comment

Originally posted by The Holy Empire of Britannia (DoC) View Post
          After years of building in secret The Brotherhood has finished building The Temple of NOD.

With the completion of this great marvel the people of Britannia enter a new age of silent building. There was still much to do and many cities and troops that still needed to be built. Kane has decided to leave border open for trade but has gone into seclusion within the Temple of NOD along with his commanders. But before entering the Temple he sent a message to all the leaders known to Britannia.
          ooc , very strange> you busy in real life??

.. this will affect your scores .

Comment

Originally posted by Korea (DoC) View Post
            ooc , very strange> you busy in real life??

.. this will affect your scores .
            ooc I'm not but there wont be much happening in my civ worth writing about for some time. Trying to get rid of distractions for now and focus on the needs of my civ.
            The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

The high priest of the Temple of Tao-temis sent a messenger to India to propose an exchange. The letter read:

"Greetings leaders of India,

Your research is known throughout the world as the best. We would like to teach our scientists how to perform the level of research your scientists are involved in. We will offer you money for your travel and time to share this knowledge with us."

It was agreed upon by the Indian leaders that they would share the precious research knowledge. Many scholars traveled to Timbuktu to teach. Because the path through the mountains is treacherous with wild beasts, the scholars were protected by men carrying large weapons which had a long snout. The Mali people were curious about these new weapons. After teaching the scientists of Mali how to do research, there was a great festival in which the Indian guards demonstrated these new weapons. With a loud bang, the weapons spewed fire and metal balls toward a target. The Mali were concerned about this new weapon and were afraid. The Indians eased the fear of the people showing them that this was not sorcery and was easily created with natural elements. The Mali people were happy that their Tao brothers had shown them these new things and helped carry the gold back to India.

Comment

Korea sent more missioanries to the field as more and more wounded returned from th ebatllefrnt.

Englansd was just to ostrong for these weak civs to fight and their men were being slaughtered by a stronger larger force.

With Rome out of action due to inept leadership and loss of the complete army, England now turned its full forces on Inca. Ignoring the other smaller civs who had declared war.

Koreas prayed daily for an end to the violence. But still it raged , both sides keen to achive their goals. England fihting to clear its country of forigenrs. The enmey keen to gain living space.

There is never a winner of war only one side that loses less than the other. It is the families back home that pay the biggest price.

So prayer and tending to the wounded, feeding the lost sheep. This is the job of the Tao Missionaries from Korea. Compassion is the way.

Comment

Th eKorean scientists heard from their brothers of Indian teachings and wondered why Tao brothers didnt share will all Tao brothers.

All brothers were equal under Tao law. But apaprently some ar emore equal than others.

This ws displeasing.

Comment

Wallace of England arrives at Constantinople

Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

Mecca Weekly - News From The Front

Our advance guard has moved into the rich towns and cities that are suburbs of London that has been evacuated. They are hoping for rich spoils of war. Massive numbers of refuges were seen vacating from the city.

Comment

Hiawatha received news that an extraordinary building had been built in Cahokia. Noone knew why it was it was so designed and built like this. It certainly was compelling. There were rumours that it had to do with old but newly found religions but noone was really sure.

Questions were asked as to how such a structure could be built without the native indians knowing. It turned out an Indian 'Slam' cult (different from 'Slum' cult) had suggested to the planning powers that a large Teepee structure like this would attract cult followers from all over the world and that temples and such could charge an entrance fee , plus tax.

After due consideration Hiawatha decreed that individual natives and braves could freely explore this 'Spiral Teepee' but that each affilated tribe association should pay a levy, to be determined.
                        Attached Files
                        I have seen that in any great undertaking it is not enough for a man to depend simply upon himself.

Lone Man (Isna-la-wica)(Teton Sioux)

Comment

Wallace was back in his war torn country. His mission was successful; he had met with Justinian of Byzantium and talked much about the world.

Wallace was immediately updated on England’s defenses.

*Arabia and Greece are marching towards the city of London.

Their army stats:

Arabs: 50,000
                          Greeks: 60,000

*After the successfully battle over the Roman aggressors at Coventry. English armies are ready to push its enemies back to their lands.

Stats:

Romans: 90,000
                          Greeks: 20,000

*Inca are steadily moving deeper into English lands. Still English volunteers are joining by the minute, local lords at Hasting believe that the town will be defended well.

Currently the hit and run tactics have been very successful… by the English.

Comment

Originally posted by Korea (DoC) View Post
                            Th eKorean scientists heard from their brothers of Indian teachings and wondered why Tao brothers didnt share will all Tao brothers.

All brothers were equal under Tao law. But apaprently some ar emore equal than others.

This ws displeasing.
                            Korean brothers, the Indian teachings came at a great price. As a result our coffers are just now beginning to fill up again.

Comment

Ramesses,

You have shown great disrespect to the Mali people. We spoke to you privately asking that you share the Northern island. Instead you thumb your nose at us and have developed almost the whole island. Your new cities are spaced so far apart that you are hurting yourself and providing little room for you to grow or for anyone else to share the island.

We are willing to work with you and provide valuable money, technology and/or settlers in exchange for land (and subsequently a city) on the northern island. We are most interested in the land on the eastern side of the isle that was just settled. This is an excellent opportunity for you to get valuable resources to help vault your civilization to a higher level. We await your response.

The High Priest of Sha'Tao

Comment

High Priest of Sha'Tao,

I am surprised at your words. First of all, we have never received a message from you. We have searched through our archives just in case a message might have been missed, but none was there.

Second of all, I find the manner in which you address me quite insulting, saying that we 'thumb our nose' at you and claiming we have shown great disrespect. I hope that once you calm down, you will think about apologizing for these harsh words.

Also, you claim our cities are spaced so far apart that we hurt our own economy. This is not true; the cities are actually too close to each other and will even have overlapping squares once their borders expand (OOC: into the so-called Big Fat Cross, BFC).

My father expanded onto this island because on the continent there was only space for 4 cities, and to rid the area of barbarians. We have killed all the barbarians on the island, preventing them from harassing your nation as well. Now that we have done all that work, and we have finally expanded and are slowly turning into a decent-sized country, you ask us to give up our rightfully claimed land?

Of course, we have to kindly decline your offer. But, let's continue this discussion through private channels, and see what we can do to help one another.

Ramesses, God of Egypt.

Comment

Working...
                                X