No announcement yet.

The Dance of Civilizations [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread Pt1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well sounds like we should go for that then. The reload to 1360 sets things right, and it is then up to Russia if he decides to skip 1360 and then move first in 1365. (Or of course Russia could declare war in 1360 and then play second in 1365).
    Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• Yeah, let's do it.

Comment

• I'll PM Inca to find the correct time.

For the record, technically the Ottomans are allowed to move first in 1365, even if Russia doesn't move in 1360!!! (There's no war yet if Ottomans move first in 1365).

If Russia skips 1360 they only gain the right to start the war in 1365 by logging in first.
        In fact these options are all valid:

1. Russia declares war in 1360
        2. Russia skips 1360, moves first in 1365 and declares war
        3. Russia plays 1360, waits for the Ottomans to move in 1365, and then moves and declares war
        4. Russia doesn't declare war at all
        5. Ottomans declare war in 1360 or 1365

But for non-technical reasons it's best if Russia just skips 1360 and then moves first in 1365 to declare war.

I'll PM Inca to find the best moment to relaunch the game.

I'll also MP the Ottomans, I think that they got an overdose of information and were not able to oversee everything that was going on clearly. Combined with an invasion where 2 cities were lost, that's quite an uneasy situation to make these decisions in.
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Yes you have to feel for the Ottomans - being invaded is bad at the best of times, and then all this!

Comment

• all good apaparnetly...

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp
              it's best if Russia just skips 1360 and then moves first in 1365 to declare war
              fine by me.

when will that be?
              Bare derutsya — u kholopov chuby treschat.
              The Russian Dynasty:
              Samo the Headbanded
              Catherine the Progenitor
              Dominika Ekatarinova
              (Konya the Lost)
              Igor Exilaskaya

Comment

• I'm waiting for a response from both the Inca and the Ottomans.

Comment

• Play now and ok.
                  Suwasqa wasi hina simiyoq

Comment

• Game is up.
                    As soon as the turn has processed I'll pause it again.
                    We need to appoint a sub for Arabia. I'm waiting for the Ottomans to comment on this first.

Next turn will be 22 (24) hours.
                    That'll make things easier because I can launch it any moment.

Good luck and thanks Inca.

(he said in a PM that he was ok to miss a turn if he fails to play his turn now.)
                    To the rest, as long as I did not pause the game, feel free to play your turn as well.
                    That includes Russia. (preferably Russia! but wait till the turn passed. do not even login to peek!)

Comment

• Thanks RMP for getting us back up and running.

Comment

• And the game has been paused again. Waiting for the Ottomans now.

Comment

• I've replied to RP about how I'd like to proceed but the game is still down.

I still haven't logged in and seen the damage Russia has done, nor have I had a chance to move since his invasion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ottoman Empire (DoC) View Post
                            I've replied to RP about how I'd like to proceed but the game is still down.

I still haven't logged in and seen the damage Russia has done, nor have I had a chance to move since his invasion.
                            The game was taken down because there was a double move. We have been waiting for days to hear your opinion on how we should proceed. But every time you log in you demonstrate that you have done nothing to bring yourself up to speed on the current situation. So we just keep waiting.

If you aren't going to involve yourself at all then I don't see why we should continue to wait for you and let you hold the game up.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I'm not sure who peed in your cornflakes Ozzy but how would you know what I've done to bring myself up to speed?

I've replied to RP and I've tried to log in to the game yesterday and today to resume.

I was in contact with RP yesterday and today and I don't know what you'd like to me to do to get myself more "involved".

As someone who hasn't been a regular in this game and seen me play my turns for the last 4 months it's laughable to think you're in a position to comment on my involvement in this game.

Comment

• I got an e-mail from civstats that a new turn started. are we still on pause?

Comment

Working...
                                X