No announcement yet.

The Dance of Civilizations [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread Pt1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The autosave for the Ottomans was stuck.
    It's ok now.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Said connection to host failed. Couldn't get in.

nm, works now.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• My laptop has died on me so I won't be able to play my turns till I buy a new one on friday.
        The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• Useless chart 194:

I found out how to make civstats show the gamestats per year and I created a script to collect all this data and put it into an xls sheet.
          I of course had to make a chart out of it 8)

This chart shows how many hours every turn lasted.

With this new info I'll soon republish all gamescores for all civs from the beginning on.
          Maybe I can get more out of it. (including the horroble: who missed most turns - chart )
          Last edited by Robert; January 15, 2010, 09:13.

Comment

• Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• some peopel have just got way too much tim on theri hands

Comment

• Grrrr, Byzantium, do you have a sneaky camera somewhere in my house so that you can see when I'm starting my PC? And then you quickly launch civ and doc so that you can block my entrance?
                This is the 4th time in a row that you block me
                That can't be a coincident.......

Or your are....... my father..........
                Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
                <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• New scorechart updates, now from 4000 BC on!
                  Because Google Apps won't let me add more then 250 (?) columns to a spreadsheet, I can't show the entire 4000 BC - 1260 AD chart, but only up to 1090.

I've made several charts from different ages and some extra charts from a selection of players.

Most interesting is imho the latest chart, Fall of Rome, Rise of Ottomanium.
                  Enjoy

Comment

• Very cool.

Any reason it has to be so wide?
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

Comment

• The turn-time chart of #1909 causes the width.
                      I can make it smaller (and clickable)

Comment

• Grrrr, Byzantium, do you have a sneaky camera somewhere in my house so that you can see when I'm starting my PC? And then you quickly launch civ and doc so that you can block my entrance?
                        This is the 4th time in a row that you block me
                        That can't be a coincident.......
                        I'm testing asymmetric warfare for when the Indians attack again ... its my only hope
                        Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• Just finished setting up my new laptop and played my turn. Thanks a lot for subbing for me RP
                          The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• Originally posted by Korea (DoC) View Post
                            some peopel have just got way too much tim on theri hands
                            My thought exactly.
                            I play Europa Universalis II; I dabble in everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Korea (DoC) View Post
                              some peopel have just got way too much tim on theri hands

I'll second that.

Very impressive charting Robert ... you ever want a job in management in IT in a financial institution you would be quids in with a bonus.

Comment

• note ... I'm not able to sign in to play my turn ... appears Britannia is stuck in a perpetual sign in state at of 9:51 pm (-5 GMT) ... ahh scratch that but it tooka long time

Comment

Working...
                                X