• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game's up.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Thank you CS and the others involved. I'm looking forward to playing my turn soon.

I certainly think that there would be merit in thinking creatively about how we fill spaces (if sadly there are some) to ensure that all those who are in feel it is a good game worth playing, though I guess we need to get started first.

Comment

• Thank you CyberShy for trying your best to find a compromise. Lets now get back to having fun with our game!

3hrs till the new turn!

Comment

• I got an idea. since persia doesn't want to play any more why not give japan all their cities and units.( techs too would be great.) so how about it?

Comment

• I will gladly continue play if the game returns to normality and rules are made black and white to settle any future issues.

Please email out a notice if this restarts and when

Roosevelt aka WarningU2

Comment

• Thank you CS (and Capo, MMC, OzzyKP)!

I guess I should have read this thread first before posting in the Argument Thread...but oh well. At least this game can finally move forward!

Comment

• I didn't agree to any of this, this is bull****. Ozzy and MMC can vouch that continuing the game from here is NOT AT ALL what was agreed to by anybody.

Okay so we basically went through all of that trouble, again, for nothing to be done, again. What happened to give us a few days to sleep on this and decide it?

Thanks for wasting my time boys. I'll see you eventually. Good luck with this cluster**** of a game and host.

Later.
                Last edited by The Capo; March 10, 2009, 23:58.
                "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• Lets just keep going. whoever stays stays whoever goes well let them. we can split up what ever nations that leave between thoses still in the game.

Comment

• I forgot to chance the turn-timer
                    Thought about it, then forgot it. Then thought about it again........... and nothing

Maybe it'll just be fine and we continue normal pace immediately.

Regarding handing over Piercia to Japan: If Piercia agrees, fine with me. (Though Idoubt that Japan can carry the overseas weight!! Maybe better the other way around. (Japan given to Piercia, then 'japan' rules Piercia)

Comment

• no persia can come to jaan. ill just relocate my capital to the persian capital

Comment

• I like that idea Japan, if Piercia agrees to hand over his cities to you.

Comment

• It'll take time to move the Japanese capital to Piercia, during that time the Japanese economy will be totally down. The merger of two low economy countries spread out over about 4-5 land masses will cause a horrible economy, I fear. And I wonder if it'll ever able to recover.

Comment

• it will be hard at first any way you put it but i can pull it out Have faith cs. if persia agrees then i can get their password so I can start properly combining the two nations under Japan. I want to avoid what raz did when he left so i think it best I handle the merger myself.

Comment

• Ok, fine with.

Comment

• Well I think our first priority is getting Persia back in the game. So they can play their own civ.

But if we've really reached the unfortunate point where we're dividing up civs... then there is no reason all Persia's land should go to Japan. America & the Funglish need the help even more.
                                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X