This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's indeed keep this in-game.
    Breaking of in-game treaties should be handled in-game.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I just want to make a few points, and that's the last I'll say of it. Because he is making this out to be like I am complaining over spilt milk.

First of all, you didn't GIVE me anything. We rewrote our border arrangement, so its not like this was some type of charity you gave me. Your city of Durango is also in violation of our ORIGINAL border agreement. So if we are going based on that prior agreement you are still in violation. But you AREN'T in violation of anything because we redrew our borders. When we did that I was given the Alemanni territory. Secondly I had to do things in order to get that territory, which I have already done. You can't just turn around and decide that you want it back now, its improper.

But CS is right, we'll have to handle this in game. All I am saying is it was a jack-ass move and you know it.

EDIT: And by the way, if we are to handle this IC, then why don't you reply to my post in the story thread rather than here.
      "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• Pacal, what's taking you so long to log in? I've been waiting 10 minutes to end my turn and log out.

Comment

• As a strictly OOC issue, I demand to know if Russia is being run by a player who has another civ in this game.

This, or any variation of this (a players girlfriend or son for example) would be cheating of the highest order in my book.

Apparently only you know the identity of the "new player" Cyber... so for the record confirm that to your knowledge Russia is being run by a player who has no real life associations with another player in the game, and does not control another civ in this game.

Comment

• What makes you think that they are being played by another player?

No, I'm joking, its not me by the way (if it is).
            "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• It's a total new player I never met before he started playing Russia.
              I still don't know him outside this game, neither IRL nor on internet.
              As far as I am aware is he is not a friend of close relative of any other player, but I can of course never be sure about it. ( I would see no problem with it if he would be a friend or cousin of anybody though )

Anyway, this person was looking for a game somewhere on a civ-forum, there I 'picked him up'.

Enough to satisfy your suspiciousness?

Comment

• No one knows this, but I'm secretly a garden snake hiding in CS's back yard.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Ozzy is satan himself, hiding in the garden of Ede, waiting till he can temptate my wife to eat! But we wil not fall for his vail attempts to bring evil into our great backgarden of Ede!

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy View Post
                    Ozzy is satan himself, hiding in the garden of Ede, waiting till he can temptate my wife to eat! But we wil not fall for his vail attempts to bring evil into our great backgarden of Ede!
                    I'm starting to get creepd out by all of this.

One Love.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Maya View Post
                      As a strictly OOC issue, I demand to know if Russia is being run by a player who has another civ in this game.

This, or any variation of this (a players girlfriend or son for example) would be cheating of the highest order in my book.

Apparently only you know the identity of the "new player" Cyber... so for the record confirm that to your knowledge Russia is being run by a player who has no real life associations with another player in the game, and does not control another civ in this game.
                      I feel it in no way my duty to defend myself against this suggestion but for the record I am in no way related, by blood or marriage, to any of the people in this game. Neither have I, or indeed have any burning desire to have, had carnal knowledge of any of them. I have not even, as far as I am aware, so much as put myself in danger of contracting a cold sore from one of them. Since the Atlantic, or in the case of Cyber the North Sea, seem to sunder us all I do not expect these situations to change.

FYI. The 4/5 turns of this game are the first MP CIV4 I have ever played, though I have played PBEM a lot in SMAC/X and CtP in the past, and that after a gap of some 6 years I only renewed my Apolyton membership, under a new name, in December '08.

So no - whatever has caused your mind wander thus - I am not a double player, though from study of passed threads doubling up to sub has been accepted, or even friend, lover or kin to anyone playing.

If it would ease your mind I will, with Cyber's permission, play under my real identity as the majority of you seem to know eachother anyway.

Comment

• I fear that there is something amiss with the server for I was unable to complete my turn and unable to re-connect afterwards so it's gonna be 7hrs on the clock as I shall be recovering what little strength, and yet smaller desire, I possess to get some sleep to go to work tomorrow. Sorry but it is late and I cannot keep on trying to login.

Comment

• I'll restart the server.

Comment

• It's up again.

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy View Post
                              Ozzy is satan himself, hiding in the garden of Ede, waiting till he can temptate my wife to eat! But we wil not fall for his vail attempts to bring evil into our great backgarden of Ede!
                              Originally posted by The Capo View Post
                              I'm starting to get creepd out by all of this.
                              Indeed... my first thought when reading Cyber's post was "Who are you and what have you done with Cyber's ability to use the English Language?"
                              I've never known him to be so bad... Although he has been getting steadily worse over the past few weeks. Must be stress, I suppose.

Originally posted by Pitboss Russia View Post
                              I feel it in no way my duty to defend myself against this suggestion but for the record I am in no way related, by blood or marriage, to any of the people in this game. Neither have I, or indeed have any burning desire to have, had carnal knowledge of any of them. I have not even, as far as I am aware, so much as put myself in danger of contracting a cold sore from one of them. Since the Atlantic, or in the case of Cyber the North Sea, seem to sunder us all I do not expect these situations to change.

FYI. The 4/5 turns of this game are the first MP CIV4 I have ever played, though I have played PBEM a lot in SMAC/X and CtP in the past, and that after a gap of some 6 years I only renewed my Apolyton membership, under a new name, in December '08.

So no - whatever has caused your mind wander thus - I am not a double player, though from study of passed threads doubling up to sub has been accepted, or even friend, lover or kin to anyone playing.

If it would ease your mind I will, with Cyber's permission, play under my real identity as the majority of you seem to know eachother anyway.
                              Through a process of elimination, I can only think of 3 countries of which you could be a resident (the North Sea reference gave it away). And the one at the top of the list is my very own home... So I am understandably intrigued

Either way, the option to reveal yourself is entirely your own, and whilst I have never been a supporter of Anon gameplay, I do respect that only the individual players should be allowed to reveal (or not) their own identity. Not that I have any clue as to who you are anyway...
                              Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                              "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• c'mon, my english has never been any good.
                                But is the above that bad? Shame on me! Must be caused by Ozzy the Evil Snake!

Comment

Working...
                                X