Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spain - read your junglemail. It's all happening there...

Comment

• Done.

Comment

• I couldn't log in the past two days because of provider problems. I'll catch up with diplomacy this evening.

Comment

• Glad to have you back, as far as I can see everything has gone forward smoothly.

Comment

• We got a new player for Russia!
            Welcome new player for Russia!

I have explained him all he needs about the past and present of Russia.
            The future is for him!
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Good News ! Welcome to Beyond The Pit !

Comment

• Rome, you forgot to end your turn.

Comment

• No, in fact, my connection went down and I will get back on later to finish my move. But good to know that CS's ever watchful eye is everywhere.

Comment

• I'm always hoping for an early new turn

Comment

• Dude this is ****ing bull****.

[removed] I even defended your ass when Ozzy and you had that argument, and you turn around and go against a deal we had? You know I have no ****ing land, and the only land I'm getting is ****ty colonies in lands far away from me. Even then the Portugese are trying to get the city back and trying to limit my land there, and Greece has decided it will keep its land in New Sparta too. So the ONLY possible space I have to expand into, which is mine by treaty, you take? WTF man?

I love how you talk about vets and noobs and how its the same people running **** each time, and this is what you do to the guy who was at the bottom of the list? That's bull****, **** you man.

EDIT: I had a citation for language so I took some stuff out.

edit by CyberShy: removed identity of the leader of the Maya
                      Last edited by Robert; February 19, 2009, 18:22.
                      "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• Dude, It's a game. Chill out. This is a diplomacy game. Use diplomacy to sort it out.

Comment

• Capo i never said i want the city back for myself, i was just looking for ways to help you out - grow that city quicker.

Also why do you say that land is crappy when it is a perfectly fine spot. Also the western location waiting for you is even better. If you have problems concerning that part of the world, please do send me a letter for me to address and solve your problems.

Xristo

Comment

• Korea: Sparta has never said that it will keep Korea's land in New Sparta for itself.
                            You can have land in New Sparta! All you want!

But you seriously need to learn how to expand your empire if even now there are still blank spots around your empire where apparently the Mayans can settle!

But like the Celts said: why don't you send a message to Sparta for help?

Comment

• I didn't say the land was crappy, I just meant it sucked because the land was far away from me and its costing me a lot of money to keep up. Which is fine and all. But when you only have seven cities (one is new and hasn't even finished its first production yet, the other two are on a crap island with no production) there isn't a whole lot you can do about it. I guess I was just pissed that Maya would do something like that, its not like they GAVE me the land for free. We had a deal that they failed to live up to (by settling that land). I even redrew the borders and allowed them to found Durango. Now they pull this crap without even mentioning a thing to me.

I guess I was just partially pissed because [deleted] is complaining about how the "vets" keep everyone down and here he goes breaking a deal he made. Now I know why people think he's a douchebag! I can handle it in game I guess, but its annoying as hell. I had to conquer barbs there at least three friggin times and now I have to deal with this crap.

edit by CyberShy: removed the identity of the leader of the Maya
                              Last edited by Robert; February 19, 2009, 18:22.
                              "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• First off, I would appreciate it if you would not reveal the identity of my civ.

Secondly, that land that I gave you, and as far as I can remember it was a gift, has gone unsettled for probably over 100 turns now. I even had to destroy a barbarian city that popped up at one point.

You got New Tikal, which is in a very good location, so I am taking back this land between our nations. If you have a problem with that, settle it IC instead of throwing a fit here.

Comment

Working...
                                X