• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CyberShy View Post
    Welcome back! The world has changed.
    O-ba-ma! O-ba-ma!
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• ?
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy View Post
        Voting ends on February 8th
        January was a banner month for stories. But damn, it is now difficult to pick the top 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
          O-ba-ma! O-ba-ma!

Comment

• First: Marcus has only done 1 turn out of the past 9 turns. He has not made any post. I suggest that one of us is going to sub for the Vikings again.

Is anybody willing to do this?

2nd: People: don't forget to vote!!

Comment

• I can do it

Comment

• I can, and I am pretty far away from them. Pacifict solid nation building is the need there i think.

Comment

• Rome, you're the only one we're waiting for to finish his turn!
                  If you finish it now, it'll be the first turn in many weeks that we finished hours before the timer ended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Rome View Post
                    I can, and I am pretty far away from them. Pacifict solid nation building is the need there i think.
                    You might be far but piercia is not and I for one wouldn't feel right if you subed for a civ that is close to one your at war with.

Comment

• Is it that close? Shows how bad my geography is. You are definitely closer though aren't you? Clearly I'm not going to invade Piercia with the Vikings (I really don't need extra troops!). I completely agree though that you don't want subs to confuse things. As it happens Marcus has just played his turn though so maybe there is no issue.

Comment

• Oh and in case of any confusion. I happened to play last this turn - not by design - at about 1:30. When I ended turn, the turn changed over naturally. But I logged out without doing anything - any move would have been a double move (not that there has been any actual fighting going on for a century), and I will log in tomorrow for my turn.

Comment

• "Rome, you're the only one we're waiting for to finish his turn!
                          If you finish it now, it'll be the first turn in many weeks that we finished hours before the timer ended! "
                          I did it - do I get a prize?

Comment

• I'll do it if need be. There's not a lot I don't know about the Oldonian cities right now
                            Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                            "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• I have a question about the so called Voltan vouchers:

I was recently offered a voltan for a tech, if i agree nothing changes at my end right? I will still have the same amout left prior to the trade?

Thanks

Comment

• Also could someone please post which civ got how many voltans? SO we can keep track on that as well.

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X