No announcement yet.

HOTW XII Diplogame Organization Thread. Part 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill check that out. My wife is leaving after lunch today so I should have a bit more time.
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Merry Christmas con! And Merry Christmas to all diplo gamers as well.

con, this may be difficult for you because you are lazy and suck. But other than that you should do well.

I thought that as a far-left liberal American you would love to play the French.

(just so everyone knows. con and I are actually brothers (not true), but at birth he was drooped on his head and whisked away to to the forest to be raised by wolves. Worse than that, he became an engineer.)

Diplo games are pretty straightforward. They take a long time to play. You post some stories slagging the opposition. You can cut someone down to size, but not eliminate them, unless of course that player has left the game. Inexcusable!

Cyber Shy and Ozzy seem to do most of the organizing, but The Capo is back and now heavily involved trying to set up a new game.

And oh yes - Tony or deity usually win. It's not that they are very good at playing civ, the rest of just secretly feel sorry for them.

Merry Christmas all!!!

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Great summary!
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Is the game comming back up soon or are we still waiting for others?

Comment

Both. MMC is out of town for the holidays and turned off the server.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Danny.P.O
              ... or are we still waiting for others?
              Tell conmcb25 how much fun he will be, and how he will be the best French player ever. Mais oui!!!!!
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

christmas break is good. ho ho ho everyone!
                Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

Oz. What's the plans for starting this back up again? I gather we still need someone to play France. Correct?

Comment

I won't be able to host again until next week, so you have until then to sort out who's who.
                    Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                    "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta View Post
                      Oz. What's the plans for starting this back up again? I gather we still need someone to play France. Correct?
                      Correct. Know anyone?

Comment

• i can ask fransiski, but I don't think he's a big fan of pitboss, but I'll ask.

Comment

• texted fransiski. no answer. I can try again, but if I didn't get an enthusiastic response the first time I doubt he'll bite the on the second...

Comment

• I'll ask con again.

Comment

• When are we starting back up? If all we are missing is France, I think we may have found a sub and could kick off again soonish.

Comment

• Yea, that's all we're waiting on. If we've got one, then we can get going.

Comment

Working...
                                X