No announcement yet.

HOTW XII Diplogame Organization Thread. Part 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everytime a player doesn't play his turn, the host can kick him from the game, then the game will proceed. Later the player can join again and claim his civ.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

I agree with that 100% lets get this new turn rolling.

Comment

I agree as well.

So, let's create our own timer, be it 24 or 36 hours. Oz's or MMC's role will be to state the time the turn rolled, and if it does not roll within the time limit via all players playing their turns, then they kick the offender(s), note the new time, and game on.

We will probably need to give MMC and/or Oz some slack here, as it is quite possible that the turn timer may run out when they are off-line/unavailable.

We will also probably need a separate thread - with minimal chit chat, to properly monitor it.

Sound OK?

And if so, what length of time do we want to use? I am Ok with anything that folks decide, but I wouldn't want it longer than 36.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Ok, turn advanced.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

No time to story post.

Played my turn and offerred peace to Mongolia. Emptied all troops out of Turfan but it wouldn't let me gift it.

Next turn I guess it will allow it.

Move those ships back and empty out the French cities of Mongol planes.

Then I gift Turfan back.

I've showed good faith by emptying it out...
            Dirk Ginkel of Huygens, Ginkel [RIP] & Clovis
            [Trading Inc. 660AD]

Comment

i've moved out my bombers and re-sent the peace offering with the return of Turfan as a criteria for peace. assuming it will be signed soon.
              e-mail: diplo_mongolia [at] plomp.eu
              msn: diplo_mongolia [at] hotmail.com

“The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see those dear to them bathed in tears, to clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters.” -Genghis Khan (allegedly)

Comment

Offered the city in question - Aleut - back to France.

Also used another voucher in a tech trade last/this turn.
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                  Ok, turn advanced.

Comment

Inca - TURN!

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Lets go Inca your holding us up!!!

Comment

Can't log into the game!

Says that i provided invalid identification data.

Any ideas?

Comment

Get on AIM/YIM/MSN

Comment

New turn.

And... has anyone talked to Mali lately? We may need a new player for them, they haven't been heard from in a few days and now the AI has their civ.

Comment

who was Mali?

Comment

Started playing my turn, got discoed, going to dentist, finish turn in a while... hope everything I did got save...
                                Dirk Ginkel of Huygens, Ginkel [RIP] & Clovis
                                [Trading Inc. 660AD]

Comment

Working...
                                X