No announcement yet.

HOTW XII Diplogame Organization Thread. Part 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The funny thing is, no-one has played their turn this round.

Of 10 civs, there are 3 listed as AI on my screen:
    1 was knocked out.
    1 is an AI Colony.
    1 is a player who was holding up the previous turn, and was kicked to AI a couple of weeks ago. (I forget who... it only says Ivan on my screen)

Everyone else is yet to play a turn.
    Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
    "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• Please connect CivStats. We were waiting for a while for the Ottomans to play their turn, that is what we were all waiting for. You need to let us know you kicked him and that the turn advanced.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• It should be connected now.
        Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
        "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• Originally posted by MMC View Post
          It should be connected now.
          It is. Russia has played.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• America has played as well.

All hail new president, Woodrow Wilson.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by LzPrst View Post
              MORE ACTION HERE!! (i'll try to do some myself. just shamelessly BUMPING!)
              +1

Also why can't I read page 26?
              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Heraclitus, the new French player is gone for like 3 weeks, want to return to the helm while he is gone?

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                  Heraclitus, the new French player is gone for like 3 weeks, want to return to the helm while he is gone?
                  I'm burried in work this month so I can't really play.
                  Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                  The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                  The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Mongolia - read your plomp.
                    Dirk Ginkel of Huygens, Ginkel [RIP] & Clovis
                    [Trading Inc. 660AD]

Comment

• Mongolia, Inca and Mali - TURN!
                      Dirk Ginkel of Huygens, Ginkel [RIP] & Clovis
                      [Trading Inc. 660AD]

Comment

• You guys do realize this is the STORY thread right?

Comment

• are we back!??!?!?
                          Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

• Play your turn slacker, and use the organizational thread.

Comment

• could we have those non-story posts in the story thread moved here?

Comment

• according to civstats, we lack france... are to just ditch them and go on without?

Comment

Working...
                                X