Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disbanding one or more of your own cities

Is this possible?

I am in a pitboss game, and well, am down to zero on science and losing gold to the tune of 80 per turn..zero bank now

I am at odds what to do

I thought about removing several cities and seeing if that would help

But realized i have never ran across this, is it even possible?

If so, how do I disband a city or delete the city?

Thanks in advance!

Gramps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Can't do it unfortunately. Depending on the rules of your game and your situation you have three options though:

1. Ask a neighboring player who is friendly to you to just take the cities and raze them.

2. Leave the cities unguarded and let the barbarians take them.

3. Spin off the cities into a vassal and then invade your vassal and raze the cities. Though there may be a long delay on being able to declare war on a vassal.

Now if you don't trust your neighbors, there aren't any barbs left on the map, and the cities aren't on another continent or were taken in conquest you might not be able to do any of these options. If not... then you're SoL.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
      Can't do it unfortunately. Depending on the rules of your game and your situation you have three options though:

1. Ask a neighboring player who is friendly to you to just take the cities and raze them.

2. Leave the cities unguarded and let the barbarians take them.

3. Spin off the cities into a vassal and then invade your vassal and raze the cities. Though there may be a long delay on being able to declare war on a vassal.

Now if you don't trust your neighbors, there aren't any barbs left on the map, and the cities aren't on another continent or were taken in conquest you might not be able to do any of these options. If not... then you're SoL.
      Thanks much

this sucks, but it is what it is

will work on one of these suggestions

Peace my friend
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
      X