This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Err... yeah
    Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
    "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Persia
      Greece, you didn't end your turn while logging in this time. Please make sure not to do that again.
      I did not forget to end my turn, I was busy doing my turn when some visitors showed up, then I ended the game only to finish my session later on.

Thanks for the heads up though

Comment

• I'm going to be out of town Oct. 1 - Oct. 5. I'm taking my laptop, but I'm not quite sure if I will have internet access. I expect I will have access in the lobby of the hotel if nothing else. Just letting you guys know. Hopefully I can queue some moves (not that I've got anything exciting going on right now).

Comment

• Is russian player back and playing ? would love to talk to him now we met ...

Comment

• Yes Russia is back.

Guys I may need a sub for the next few days... Cyber could you handle it?

I will still be able to go online, I just won't be able to play civ.

Comment

• I'm fine subbing for you, send me your info and what you expect me to do.
              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I'm going to need a sub for at least the next two days. Most of the stuff I plan on doing is pretty obvious but I'll PM you none the less.

Comment

• I won't be able to play my turns this WE, but i'll just queue up my orders and i'll be just fine. (leaving friday evening, coming back sunday afternoon).

Comment

• Ok everything you need to know is on the map now.

I did this turn, the next one I will need a sub.

Comment

• I need your password! (pm it to me)

Comment

• Ok my fellow diplogamers, it's time to vote again!

Send your votes before the 4th of October!
                        (FOURTH OF OCTOBER) to the vote-address.
                        Everything you need to know about voting is in the first post of this thread)

Voting is about SEPTEMBER, there's a special story thead of SEPTEMBER with only stories/wars/diplomacy from SEPTEMBER! Just only vote for stuff that happened right there. (or in-game or in your pm folder of course)

Keep in mind: if you by accident already voted for some september-things in august, don't vote twice for it! You know what you have voted for.

From now on I'll create a new story thread for every month. Please let me do it, it's a pain to split/merge/copy/rename/alter threads already.

The vote-period is only 3 days. This to avoid getting disconnected from the period we vote for.
                        If you really can't vote in these 3 days, ask for a delay.

Any questions: post there here, but first: read the first post of this thread throughout!

Comment

• Ok, because I know that you guys are lazy, I'll quote the vote-rules from the first post here as well

Voting

Every 1st day of the month we will start voting for the best players in 3 categories during the last month.

We vote in 3 categories:
                          1. story telling
                          2. diplomacy
                          3. military strategy

We send in a top-3 list for every category.

Story telling is about submitting interesting stories to the story thread in any format.

Diplomacy is about being able to reach your goals through diplomacy in any way.

Military strategy is about making very tactical strategical moves and decisions. (make sure you post evidence about this in the story thread!)
                          NB: this category isn't meant only for the war-winners. Someone can lose a war because he's a weaker player, but made some brilliant moves. In this thread we can award him for that. The game-scorelist will reward players for winning wars.

Every player is free to pick 3 players in every category. No more! Less (or none) is possible if you can't choose. It would be cool if you could include reasons for the vote.

Rules for voting:
                          1. send them in before the 4th of the month!
                          2. votes send in after the 4th of the month do not count
                          3. players who didn't vote for a specific month will not gain vote-points for that specific month
                          4. voting happens through the anonymous mail address
                          5. votes stay unknown till the end of the game (to avoid political votes)
                          6. votes are being send to vote@diplo.plomp.eu or votes@diplo.plomp.eu
                          vote@diplo.plomp.eu.test-google-a.com also works.
                          7. The mail subject includes "votes round x"
                          8. You can't vote for yourself
                          9. The vote-mailbox that receives all votes will remain closed till the game has been finished. Then we will all receive the password and be able to read/count the votes and read the comments.

The #1 in each category earn 3 points, #2 earns 2 points, #3 earns 1 point.

This will result in 4 scorelists (3 above mentioned categories + the gamescore list)

All players will receive points for their position in all of these 4 lists. 18 points for the #1's, 17 points for the #2's, ...... 1 point for the #18's

The sum of these points tells us who won this game.

Conclusion, the winner is determined by:
                          25% gamescore
                          25% story telling
                          25% diplomacy
                          25% military strategy

Comment

• voted

Comment

• voted

Comment