This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MMC

The master cannot see into a vassal's territory. Although the vassalage does lower the cost of spying.

And I have just solved the install problem for BTS via IM with Japan. It involved some delicate registry surgery. Thankfully the patient should pull though.
    Aweomse! Thanks!
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Ok I have run into another problem. I need to download the patches but every time i do it says i already have it downloaded but it won't show up and I can't log in without the patches. Anyone have an answer to this new problem?

Comment

• Have you checked to see if the file is still around? You might have deleted the files but there might be a program of the update still around somewhere so ust check to see if it is still there.

Comment

• Download the patch from apolyton and install it from your file system!

Comment

• I downloaded 3.13 so far 3.17 looks like it is downloading ok but I have to wait and see what happens.

Comment

• You don't need 3.13
              Just install 3.17 and you're done!

Comment

• Easier said then done.

Comment

• If it says that you already have 3.17 installed, then I think there is an option to say: "install it anyway" or something.

Were you able to download 3.17?
                  What is the error? Can you post a screenshot?

Comment

• I was under the impression that the version information was stored in the registry entry for the game... The one which we deleted.

It's looking like the patch installer creates it's own entries (which shouldn't be the case, as it should simply update existing entries). I'll see what I can come up with.
                    Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                    "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• Still loading, it is raining and I can barely get enough of a signal to log into Apoly. The error that came up is version already exists please uninstall and try again. This came up when I first downloaded the 3.13 patch from firaxis.com where I downloaded the patch from before. But when I used another site it downloaded with no problem. I using the same site now but like I said already with it raining and my signal being so weak it will take some time before I’m able to completely download it.

Comment

• bork bork bork!!!

The Russian player is here, but not for long. I will be unable to play my turns for some time now, most likely the next 2-3 weeks. But as for Russia's future... I consider it so bleak that I have doubts about if there is any point in keeping playing. I will review the situation when I am able to return sometime after christmas.

Comment

• Hope the break from Civ is a good one.

Is there any clarity as to what is happening to my neighbour Rus in the meantime?

Comment

• Code:
                            Position		Story	Diplo	Mili	Score	Total	Voted	Dif
                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            01.(01)(02) Rome	13(--)	18(--)	18(--)	16(+1)	65(+1)	xxxxxx	--
                            02.(02)(03) Greece 	17(--)	14(--)	14(+1)	15(-1)	60(--)	xxxxxx	--
                            03.(03)(01) Persia	15(--)	17(+1)	13(-1)	14(+1)	59(+1)	xxxxxx	--
                            04.(05)(05) Maya	12(+1)	10(+2)	17(--)	13(-1)	52(+2)	xxxxxx	+1
                            05.(05)(07) Portug	08(+3)	15(--)	11(--)	17(--)	51(+3)	--xxxx	--
                            06.(04)(04) Vikings	14(--)	11(--)	16(--)	09(-1)	50(-1)	xxxxx-	-2
                            06.(05)(06) Korea	18(--)	16(-1)	12(--)	04(+1)	50(--)	xxxxxx	-1
                            08.(08)(07) Khmer	11(-1)	13(--)	05(-1)	18(--)	47(-2)	xxxxxx	--
                            09.(09)(09) Japan	16(--)	09(-1)	15(--)	01(-4)	41(-5)	xxxxxx	--
                            10.(11)(10) Metal	10(-1)	05(-1)	10(--)	10(+2)	35(--)	xxxx--	+1
                            11.(10)(12) Spain	09(--)	08(-1)	05(-1)	12(--)	34(-2)	xxxxx-	-1
                            12.(15)(16) HRE		07(+1)	07(-1)	09(+2)	06(+2)	29(+4)	-xxxxx	+3
                            13.(12)(11) Natives	04(--)	12(--)	06(-1)	05(-2)	27(-4)	xx-x--	-1
                            14.(15)(13) England	05(-2)	06(-1)	05(-1)	07(+6)	23(+2)	xxxx--	-1
                            15.(13)(13) Russia	06(-2)	03(--)	05(-1)	08(-1)	22(-4)	x---x-	-2
                            16.(14)(15) Inca	03(--)	01(-1)	05(-1)	11(--)	20(-2)	------	-2
                            17.(18)(18) Celts	03(--)	04(--)	07(-1)	03(+1)	17(--)	xxxxxx	+1
                            18.(17)(16) America	03(--)	02(--)	09(--)	02(-4)	16(-4)	-xx--x	-1

Comment

• everything is up and running the way it should be for me

Comment

• Maya: PM box is full. I've mailed you.

Comment

Working...
                                X